#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Jaden Smith is now channeling and calling himself a prophet.

12-12-2015, 10:19 PM #1
That1kid
Marshall
Edit: Not to Now

So Jaden Smith is now calling himself a prophet. He apparently has communication with a few spirits and said that his inspired clothing line "666", was helped by these spirits. He also said with his upcoming book that he is channeling spirits and they are telling him what to write. My thought on this is obvious, it's the spirit of the enemy, the Anti-Christ. I really do believe he is in contact with spirits in the other realm but it's so obvious they are deceiving him and are using him. Pray for Jaden, I know he's just a kid, but he has a great influence on his fans.

Here is an article where he says

Quote:“God exists in all things that surround the fire that burns in the sky. She is responsible for all spontaneous ideas. In fact, 666 is not an evil number. This number is actually three part and represents the six angels that descended from the six Heavens, who are searching for the six prophets who are meant to lead the masses. Each prophet will be the exalted leader of that heaven. I have been chosen by one of those angels as one of those prophets. This line is not just clothing. Clothing is meant to cover, while 666 is meant to transform. To wear these clothes is to seek protection from the ills of the world and to pledge allegiance to my Heaven.”

http://www.thenewsnerd.com/entertainment...6-fashion/

Here's also a video about Jaden Smith regarding his claims.

And of course a few verses about Testing the Spirits.

Quote:1 John 4:1-3
1Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; 3and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.…
This post was last modified: 12-12-2015, 10:26 PM by That1kid.

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble."
The following 5 users Like That1kid's post:
  • cameronjcw, Trenton, Isaiah53, The Creeper, Vytas

12-13-2015, 01:55 AM #2
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
Poor confused kid.. That's all I have to say Sad

Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that
Hate can't drive out hate
Only love can do that
Heart
The following 4 users Like Sidhuriel's post:
  • cameronjcw, Trenton, The Creeper, Lisa

12-13-2015, 10:18 PM #3
Lisa
Chaplain
Sad that his parents have just seemed to have washed their hands of their kids. The family seems fragmented now.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8
The following 4 users Like Lisa's post:
  • cameronjcw, Trenton, Sidhuriel, The Creeper

12-14-2015, 12:34 AM #4
Axiom
Marshall
This is the result of all the mental and sexual abuse that is rampant in the entertainment industry. Though the extent of the depravity perhaps still eludes some people. I don't think most of us can imagine the kind of evil some have imagined and done.

"It happens all the time."
The following 2 users Like Axiom's post:
  • Trenton, The Creeper

12-14-2015, 11:33 AM #5
Vytas
Justiciar
I listened to him and his sister once, few years ago. How high above earth they were with their expressions lol.
They putting them on pedestal for all world to see how brainwashing works, no one notices it anyway Rolleyes

Truth is precious it's guarded by God
The following 4 users Like Vytas's post:
  • cameronjcw, Trenton, Tarikko, The Creeper

12-14-2015, 04:32 PM #6
erucysae
Justiciar
Oh Jaden

By the time, verily, man is in loss.

RIDDLER, GO AWAY LOL

~LV
The following 2 users Like erucysae's post:
  • Trenton, Tarikko

12-15-2015, 09:52 AM #7
SpiralArchitect
Squire
I've rode another theory that the 666 actualy represents imperfection, because the number 7 is considered "perfect" in the bible. (Example: God creating the world in 7 days).

Anyhow, i think it's bullshirt, if it's not, it's just like that Roman by Nicki Minaj.

Knowledge is power.
The following 1 user Likes SpiralArchitect's post:
  • Trenton

12-15-2015, 10:09 AM #8
erucysae
Justiciar
Seven is a blessed number. Seven Heavens. The fact that he mentions six heavens is really quite disturbing.

RIDDLER, GO AWAY LOL

~LV
The following 2 users Like erucysae's post:
  • Tarikko, Trenton

12-15-2015, 10:13 AM #9
erucysae
Justiciar
Jaden is so ridiculously stupid anyway lol. At most, he was probably playing the Ouija board, so the genies thought "Okay let's f- with this clown, we'll get some custom made t-shirts out of him"

RIDDLER, GO AWAY LOL

~LV
The following 4 users Like erucysae's post:
  • distractobot, cameronjcw, Trenton, Kung Fu

12-15-2015, 06:46 PM #10
Trenton
Justiciar
(12-15-2015, 10:13 AM)erucysae Wrote:  Jaden is so ridiculously stupid anyway lol. At most, he was probably playing the Ouija board, so the genies thought "Okay let's f- with this clown, we'll get some custom made t-shirts out of him"

Lol, I read this post to my partner and she said that exact thing. "The demons are probably just like, 'lol this kid believes us!!! Let's see how far we can take this.'"

Jaden is really dumb for thinking this. If he's even telling the truth. He's more than likely making it up as he goes along, because his fans (13-20 yo'ds) all support whatever he does. Mostly I've noticed because he's "a pioneer" in allowing Men and Boys to wear skirts... A fucking dumb reason to worship someone.

No ones stopping males from wearing dresses... He's no hero.

And now I know he's definitely a dumbass.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 5 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Kung Fu, distractobot, Tarikko, erucysae, cameronjcw