€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 5 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Aiylish, mani2368, The Creeper, Trenton, Tarikko

12-12-2015, 09:34 AM #2
xoa.
Justiciar
I'm embarrassed for these people.  Dodgy

"Our lives end when we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

An Arab poet said:

The vast ocean feels no harm
                  When the boy pitches into it a rock.
The following 7 users Like xoa.'s post:
  • Aiylish, Alex, Claire Rousseau, The Creeper, Trenton, Tarikko, Scimitar

12-12-2015, 09:50 AM #3
Riddler
Chaplain
yeah. i think there should be idiot fines. then the cops could go out and fine all these fine idiots.
the ignorance is high on these morons.

'ill fix iraq' Big Grin finest example. go ahead boi, we'll see you in less then a week's time back in a coffin with yo little pecker shot off. not by any jihadist guys, dear flix, before you go ahead and spew your hatred [im 1 step in front of you here] but because the imbecil capped his own worm coz he can't even think.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 6 users Like Riddler's post:
  • Aiylish, Alex, The Creeper, Trenton, Tarikko, Scimitar

12-12-2015, 09:52 AM #4
xoa.
Justiciar
(12-12-2015, 09:50 AM)Riddler Wrote:  yeah. i think there should be idiot fines. then the cops could go out and fine all these fine idiots.
the ignorance is high on these morons.

'ill fix iraq' Big Grin finest example. go ahead boi, we'll see you in less then a week's time back in a coffin with yo little pecker shot off. not by any jihadist guys, dear flix, before you go ahead and spew your hatred [im 1 step in front of you here] but because the imbecil capped his own worm coz he can't even think.

LOL, the police is hella corrupt in America, they can get fined and all.  Big Grin

"Our lives end when we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

An Arab poet said:

The vast ocean feels no harm
                  When the boy pitches into it a rock.
The following 5 users Like xoa.'s post:
  • Aiylish, The Creeper, Trenton, Tarikko, Scimitar

12-12-2015, 11:10 AM #5
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
All I have to say about this is:

These people don't understand what freedom truly means.
This post was last modified: 12-12-2015, 11:10 AM by Sidhuriel.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that
Hate can't drive out hate
Only love can do that
Heart

12-12-2015, 05:43 PM #6
erucysae
Justiciar
The title of this thread made me laugh out loud

By the time, verily, man is in loss.

RIDDLER, GO AWAY LOL

~LV
The following 5 users Like erucysae's post:
  • Aiylish, doubleshot, The Creeper, Tarikko, Scimitar

12-17-2015, 10:55 AM #7
Scimitar
Grand Commander
and Trump aint even president... probably won't even be one. Yet - THIS:

Muslim family 'denied boarding' on flight to US from Gatwick

A Muslim family of nine from London, including four children, have been refused permission to board a flight to the US out of Gatwick.

Mohammed Zahid Mahmood, from Walthamstow, eight members of his family and two other children checked in on Tuesday for the Norwegian Airlines flight to Los Angeles.

They had obtained travel authorisation under the Visa Waiver programme.

The family say they were told an official in the US had objected.

At the boarding gate Mr Mahmood said they were told they could not travel but no reason was given.

The family say their visas were approved more than a month ago and that they were travelling to see Mr Mahmood's brother in Los Angeles.

Detained in Tel Aviv

'"We checked in, there were no problems," Mr Mahmood told the BBC. "Just before the final check we were singled out.
"Border control came and said 'Can we have your passports?'. He asked us to distinguish between my brother's children and my children.

"Then he came back and said, 'I'm sorry you can't board this flight. We received a call from Washington DC that we can't allow this family to board the flight'."

Mr Mahmood said he had educated his children "to live in this country peacefully" and had been invited to speak at local schools about Islamophobia.

He said he had once been detained for eight days at Tel Aviv airport.

"No-one is taking the blame. We are just going round in circles. It's about £8,000-£9,000 we've spent on tickets."
A spokesperson for Norwegian Airlines said: "We can confirm that a group of passengers were denied the right to board a flight from London Gatwick to Los Angeles yesterday at the request of US Homeland security. Norwegian fully complies with requests from the border controls of each country we serve."

The US Embassy could not be reached for comment and Gatwick Airport said they had no information about the incident.

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 4 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Aiylish, Vixy, The Creeper, Tarikko

12-17-2015, 11:28 AM #8
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
(12-17-2015, 10:55 AM)Scimitar Wrote:  Scimi

This is just ridiculous; what are they thinking? That a whole family is going to blow themselves up ?

I have no words for the anger I feel at this kind of injustice Angry

Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that
Hate can't drive out hate
Only love can do that
Heart
The following 6 users Like Sidhuriel's post:
  • Scimitar, doubleshot, Claire Rousseau, The Creeper, xoa., Tarikko

12-18-2015, 06:40 AM #9
Axiom
Marshall
Am I missing something with those crackers or are they just really good crackers?

12-18-2015, 10:07 AM #10
Scimitar
Grand Commander
Schools in Virginia shut down coz Moozlums are coming

(CNN)After a teacher at a Virginia school handed out a standard homework assignment on Islam, such an angry backlash flooded in that it prompted officials to close every single school in the county as a safety precaution.

"While there has been no specific threat of harm to students, schools and school offices will be closed Friday, December 18, 2015," Augusta County Schools said. Extracurricular activities were shut down Thursday afternoon.

And social media exploded over the school lesson -- a simple drawing assignment -- into a caustic discussion about religion and education.

A retard speaks:

Draw this
When the world geography class at Riverheads High School in Staunton rolled around to the subject of major world religions, homework on Islam asked students to copy religious calligraphy.

The homework assignment aimed to give students "an idea of the artistic complexity of calligraphy.";

"Here is the shahada, the Islamic statement of faith, written in Arabic. In the space below, try copying it by hand. This should give you an idea of the artistic complexity of calligraphy."

The illustrative classical Arabic phrase was the basic statement in Islam. It translated to: "There is no god but Allah, and Mohammed is the messenger of Allah."

Angry calls
When students took it home, it was like a spark hitting a powder keg. Some of their parents saw the homework as an attempt to convert their children to Islam.

Calls and emails flooded the school. Some of them demanded the teacher be fired for assigning it.

Cheryl LaPorte had not designed the assignment herself, but took it from a standard workbook on world religions, local newspaper The News Leader reported.

LaPorte told The News Leader that now her job is to get her students through Standards of Learning tests.

No more shahada
The county school system reacted.

It removed the shahada from world religion instruction. "A different, non-religious sample of Arabic calligraphy will be used in the future," it said.

And it issued a statement saying no one was trying to convert anyone to any religion.

"Neither of these lessons, nor any other lessons in the world geography course, are an attempt at indoctrination to Islam or any other religion or a request for students to renounce their own faith or profess any belief," Augusta County Schools official Eric Bond said in a statement to CNN affiliate WHSV.

Not enough
But that hasn't been enough for Kimberly Herndon, who kept her ninth-grade son home from school.

"There was no trying about it. The sheet she gave out was pure doctrine in its origin," she told WHSV.

"I will not have my children sit under a woman who indoctrinates them with the Islam religion when I am a Christian," she said.

By Tuesday, like-minded parents and residents of the town of nearly 24,000 gathered in the sanctuary of Good Will Ministries to voice their grievances, including against the teacher.

At the same time, former students have taken to Facebook to defend her.

_____ end _____

What retards we have in the "land of the free" sheesh.

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 4 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Claire Rousseau, The Creeper, celle76, Tarikko