#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Call of Duty - Black Ops 3

12-11-2015, 05:12 PM #1
xoa.
Justiciar
Hi guys! Well, basically I got BO3 a week ago or something and I noticed it's all set around 2060/70's and is focused on bio-technology and transhumanism? (are those the right terms?) Check it out guys and tell me what you think! Maybe I'm reading too much into it.. Could it be linked with the NWO?  Smile

"Our lives end when we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

An Arab poet said:

The vast ocean feels no harm
                  When the boy pitches into it a rock.

12-14-2015, 08:27 AM #2
Riddler
Chaplain
perhaps share some pics, as i'm growin older [not that old tho] i notice that my gaming frenzy days are really quite in the past....so though im familiar with the series, im not familier with newest releases.......

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------

12-14-2015, 07:11 PM #3
xoa.
Justiciar
(12-14-2015, 08:27 AM)Riddler Wrote:  perhaps share some pics, as i'm growin older [not that old tho] i notice that my gaming frenzy days are really quite in the past....so though im familiar with the series, im not familier with newest releases.......

I can never imagine not keeping in tune with my COD. That sentence sounds stupid but I'll get some pics up soon!

"Our lives end when we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

An Arab poet said:

12-14-2015, 07:14 PM #4
xoa.
Justiciar
http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2015/07/12/...black-ops/

"Feast your eyes on this". Bonus points for guessing what Scottish film that's on! Big Grin

An Arab poet said: