#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Where's (member) Gorilla?

12-10-2015, 04:43 PM #1
Serveto
Justiciar
I miss the random banana toss and the shaking of the cage!

Serv
The following 2 users Like Serveto's post:
  • The Creeper, Tarikko

12-10-2015, 05:48 PM #2
Tarikko
Chaplain
Yeah me too... He didn't post for a long time now... Hope he is ok

Shewatches disappeared as well Sad

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 2 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, The Creeper

12-10-2015, 05:49 PM #3
Riddler
Chaplain
i miss KTG and Cheetah, too.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------

12-10-2015, 06:06 PM #4
The Creeper
Chaplain
I remember Gorilla's signature. This was the time he was waiting for.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 1 user Likes The Creeper's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

12-11-2015, 04:06 AM #5
khadeejah
Chaplain
And Briandao ...Var är han?

The following 2 users Like khadeejah's post:
  • The Creeper, Thy Unveiling

12-11-2015, 04:39 AM #6
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Everyone is disappearing Sad

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 1 user Likes Thy Unveiling's post:
  • The Creeper

12-11-2015, 05:07 AM #7
cameronjcw
Justiciar
Maybe its just cause its almost christmas, even though some of us may not be into all that consumerism crap some of us do still like to enjoy the festivities a bit, esp if you have children!

Even I am more engaged in christmas this year, just thought bugger it could be the last one I see, not that am planning on going anywhere but who knows just in a slightly better mood about it this year, partly that and I need to switch off a bit from all the shit thats going on in the world between that and being sick and my daughters really not doing brilliant recently either healthwise, who knows, hope he is ok anyway and everybody else of course!
The following 2 users Like cameronjcw's post:

12-11-2015, 05:29 AM #8
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Oh Cam Sad you make me so sad when you talk like that. I've missed you here (but am glad you're enjoying yourself) and the idea of you never coming back one day is very sad. I suppose I should look at it more as "Well, she wouldn't be suffering anymore." I'd always wonder about your daughter. I doubt she'd check in here to pm me updates like "Today was rough. Miss my mom. Cursing her genetics. Cookie and Sonny made me laugh when they did this stupid thing." But I'd want to know how she and the cats are. That's probably kinda creepy and weird of me. Meh. What can I say? I care about you, and you talk about them enough that I've come to care about them too. Also I just really love cats!

I really want to demand that you must live until your 94, Cam! But that's a mean thing to curse upon you. Especially since your health is crap. You'll go when its your time. But I'll still miss you. A lot of us will.

Now no more talk like that! Don't make me stick some mistletoe in my back pocket!

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 3 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • The Creeper, cameronjcw, Crow

12-11-2015, 06:14 AM #9
cameronjcw
Justiciar
(12-11-2015, 05:29 AM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  Oh Cam Sad you make me so sad when you talk like that. I've missed you here (but am glad you're enjoying yourself) and the idea of you never coming back one day is very sad. I suppose I should look at it more as "Well, she wouldn't be suffering anymore." I'd always wonder about your daughter. I doubt she'd check in here to pm me updates like "Today was rough. Miss my mom. Cursing her genetics. Cookie and Sonny made me laugh when they did this stupid thing." But I'd want to know how she and the cats are. That's probably kinda creepy and weird of me. Meh. What can I say? I care about you, and you talk about them enough that I've come to care about them too. Also I just really love cats!

I really want to demand that you must live until your 94, Cam! But that's a mean thing to curse upon you. Especially since your health is crap. You'll go when its your time. But I'll still miss you. A lot of us will.

Now no more talk like that! Don't make me stick some mistletoe in my back pocket!

Aww dont worry or be sad, its all good!! Ill be hanging on in there till the end, we all go one day, might last longer than I think although I already have by quite a number of years. Years ago long before I knew about any of this stuff I was convinced I wouldn't make it very far past 30 and Ive managed to get to 39!! Honestly I am ok with the way things are, its just the experience of life, we all go through it just in different ways and we all eventually get to the same conclusion in the end!! I really do miss so many people who have gone before me though, there better be some kind of afterlife or something or I will not be pissed off or do anything because that'll be the end lol

I doubt my daughter would come on here though lol maybe for a read but unlikely to post, maybe she will surprise me one day though, she does that a lot lol in many different ways xx
The following 2 users Like cameronjcw's post: