The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The Vatican posted video about 'illuminating the world'

12-08-2015, 09:54 PM #1
sophiaponders
Chaplain
& a website.
Not so subtle..
smh -_-
Creepy video imho as well. & The images are actually quite dim lighting wise.. not bright.
btw... Fiat means 'a decree' & 'Lux' means illumination..

FIAT LUX:
Illuminating Our Common Home

http://ourcommonhome.world/

... I guess they never got the memo that God says that He is creating a new heavens and earth one day in the future the Bible, because all of the leaders messed this one up so bad... or that the Messiah Jesus is the light of the world.. not them and the elite..

This aside- what is it with the elite's obsession with climate change anyways? I mean.. they won't even feed the people starving in 3rd world countries. They don't stop fukushima from leaking nuclear waste in the pacific.. They spread chemtrails in the sky.. their bombs obliterate all nature where they fall, let alone humanity... they are poisoning our natural food supply with gmos..
My guess is .. geo-engineering= big $$$

(and... it also causes the very same climate change they claim to be so worried about..)
This post was last modified: 12-08-2015, 10:30 PM by sophiaponders.

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/
The following 1 user Likes sophiaponders's post:
  • Tarikko

12-08-2015, 10:57 PM #2
FlixKandish
Chaplain
Climate change is a bigger threat to humanity's well being than war. It creates poverty. When there's a scarcity of resources, people revert to old ways of thinking (every man for himself). 

"They" do feed people in developing countries; that's why GMOs have become such a thing. 

Fukushima is all on Japan. There's no "world health risk police", but if you want one, then you're just vying for the entity you claim to loathe. 

Chemtrails are one of the dumbest CTs out there.

Bombs are dropped Becasuse for some reason humanit has this obsession with fighting.

Talk about big money, thats the oganic food industry lol along with telecommunications, and oil n gas. 

If the vatican were really in cahoots with the money behind American politics, they would be much further along with some devious plans by now. 

End rant.
This post was last modified: 12-08-2015, 10:58 PM by FlixKandish.

12-08-2015, 11:21 PM #3
sophiaponders
Chaplain
(12-08-2015, 10:57 PM)FlixKandish Wrote:  Climate change is a bigger threat to humanity's well being than war. It creates poverty. When there's a scarcity of resources, people revert to old ways of thinking (every man for himself). 

"They" do feed people in developing countries; that's why GMOs have become such a thing. 

Fukushima is all on Japan. There's no "world health risk police", but if you want one, then you're just vying for the entity you claim to loathe. 

Bombs are dropped Becasuse for some reason humanit has this obsession with fighting.

Talk about big money, thats the oganic food industry lol along with telecommunications, and oil n gas. 

If the vatican were really in cahoots with the money behind American politics, they would be much further along with some devious plans by now. 

End rant.

Quote:If the vatican were really in cahoots with the money behind American politics, they would be much further along with some devious plans by now.

So Flix.. when I say 'elite' you just think this means 'America'?
lol.. do u even know where the illuminati are from?
'smh.. xD'

Quote:End rant.

.. oh good.
the trolling gods must be feeling merciful tonight.
This post was last modified: 12-09-2015, 12:23 AM by sophiaponders.

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/
The following 3 users Like sophiaponders's post:
  • Riddler, Vytas, Tarikko

12-08-2015, 11:29 PM #4
khadeejah
Chaplain
(12-08-2015, 10:57 PM)FlixKandish Wrote:  Climate change is a bigger threat to humanity's well being than war. It creates poverty. When there's a scarcity of resources, people revert to old ways of thinking (every man for himself). 

End rant.
 Big money is the organic food industry??!!  That is funny, Flix.  I would love to see the stats to back up everything you claimed above.  The only World Health risk police are the big money vaccine/drug pushers "protecting" us from so called pandemics.   I wouldn't be so concerned about the global warming hoax as I would about a solar flare up wiping out all our electricity.. but I'm not worried about much of anything anyways.

My kids just watched a documentary- Weather of the World   and based on what I heard from it -  we all be getting the effects of Fukushima to one degree or another,  not just Japan...

The following 3 users Like khadeejah's post:
  • Vytas, Tarikko, sophiaponders

12-09-2015, 12:20 AM #5
FlixKandish
Chaplain
The reason you don't see mass epidemics anymore is because of vaccines. When it's not right in your face, it becomes less real so that makes it easier to brush off as unimportant. You have the google-Fu you can look up how we have just about eradicated many life threatening diseases due to vaccines. 

Again, Google Fu will show you that the organic food industry is worth billions. What's funny is, a lot of the food is the same shit as sold in lower end stores! 

Global warming is part of climate change. If it were a hoax, we would all be very lucky. I wish it were.

12-09-2015, 12:22 AM #6
FlixKandish
Chaplain
Also I must commend Sophia on her very well thought out reply.

12-09-2015, 12:27 AM #7
sophiaponders
Chaplain
(12-08-2015, 11:29 PM)khadeejah Wrote:  

End rant.
 Big money is the organic food industry??!!  That is funny, Flix.  I would love to see the stats to back up everything you claimed above.  The only World Health risk police are the big money vaccine/drug pushers "protecting" us from so called pandemics.   I wouldn't be so concerned about the global warming hoax as I would about a solar flare up wiping out all our electricity.. but I'm not worried about much of anything anyways.

My kids just watched a documentary- Weather of the World   and based on what I heard from it -  we all be getting the effects of Fukushima to one degree or another,  not just Japan...

would like to watch the doc. khadeejah, but for some reason when i click to play it im getting an error message ?
This post was last modified: 12-09-2015, 12:28 AM by sophiaponders.

The following 1 user Likes sophiaponders's post:
  • Tarikko

12-09-2015, 12:59 AM #8
FlixKandish
Chaplain
(12-08-2015, 11:21 PM)sophiaponders Wrote:  

End rant.

Quote:If the vatican were really in cahoots with the money behind American politics, they would be much further along with some devious plans by now.

So Flix.. when I say 'elite' you just think this means 'America'?
lol.. do u even know where the illuminati are from?
'smh.. xD'

Quote:End rant.

.. oh good.
the trolling gods must be feeling merciful tonight.
you edited your post after I replied. Shady.

Where do you think they're from?

12-09-2015, 01:14 AM #9
khadeejah
Chaplain
(12-09-2015, 12:20 AM)FlixKandish Wrote:  The reason you don't see mass epidemics anymore is because of vaccines. When it's not right in your face, it becomes less real so that makes it easier to brush off as unimportant. You have the google-Fu you can look up how we have just about eradicated many life threatening diseases due to vaccines. 

Again, Google Fu will show you that the organic food industry is worth billions. What's funny is, a lot of the food is the same shit as sold in lower end stores! 

Global warming is part of climate change. If it were a hoax, we would all be very lucky. I wish it were.

Riiiiiiiight... and since there are no more mass epidemics they can't sell the drugs,  so make some epidemics and problem solved!  Not saying vaccines are bad - they have their place- it's the global health risk police sending Americans into panic mode  because of the "measles outbreak" at Disneyland and pushing MAnDATORY vaccination  yet  thousands and thousands of Americans die every year due to side effects of prescription drugs and  no one is panicking  there...   

Google Fu will also show you that big ag, big pharma, and big cancer are worth TRILLIONS.  At least organics producers  don't F the  earth up like those nasty CAFOS or poison the water with pharmaceuticals and chemicals. 

Don't worry about big bad scary climate change Flix -  nothing from it is going to effect your tiny little moment of life on this earth.  Fo real.

SOPHIA -  the video is here:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esMX5NIsHdk  it doesn't talk about fukushima but in the intro the narrator talks about sandstorms in the sahara desert having an effect on the Amazon rain forests 5000 miles away ...

The following 3 users Like khadeejah's post:
  • Vytas, Todd, Tarikko

12-09-2015, 01:24 AM #10
FlixKandish
Chaplain
Let's be logical here, why would the infamous "they" manufacture diseases whilst simultaneously eradicating others? 
People are outraged at the prescription drug death rate, hence why "natural cures" are gaining stride and pot becoming legal slowly yet surely. 

Organic farmers do use pesticides, they're just not *persistent* pesticides. Also, when the crops are deemed 'unorganic', they are thrown to the waste bin. Organics is a racquet. I do agree that some pesticides are a problem, yet I don't agree that we are going to be saved by organics. 
And of course there's trillions in big pharma, it's a supply and demand issue, with some corporate scheming mixed in, which I also don't approve of. 

Climate change is already affecting me personally. We went thru a massive drought, then periods of flooding. These are not normal weather patterns for my area, and the local economy suffered as a result. If I were in California, I would be affected by the droughts even more severely. Just because climate change isn't affecting *you* doesn't mean it's not happening. Besides, my moments here are nothing compared to the generations to come, which I am fearful for.