#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Peace, love, and later yo.

12-07-2015, 05:58 PM #1
luna
Marshall
Removed.
This post was last modified: 10-21-2016, 03:30 PM by luna. Edit Reason: .
The following 9 users Like luna's post:
  • Serendipity, Loki, Tarikko, Thy Unveiling, Trenton, The Creeper, Mint05, Scimitar, Goku

12-07-2015, 06:54 PM #2
Goku
Chaplain
What a beautiful post.

I wish you well in life young Luna.

I hope you find the time to re-visit the forums now and then, even if it's just to lurk.

Look after yourself  Cool
The following 6 users Like Goku's post:
  • Serendipity, Loki, Tarikko, Trenton, The Creeper, Scimitar

12-07-2015, 06:58 PM #3
Scimitar
Grand Commander
What bro Goku said Smile

Ace those studies sister Luna - you got what it takes, to take what they got Cool

And if I do not see you on these boards again, I wish you all the bet in this life and the next sister Luna.

God bless,

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 6 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Serendipity, Loki, Tarikko, Trenton, The Creeper, Goku

12-07-2015, 08:13 PM #4
Mint05
Marshall
Thanks.

Yes, first things first, and I'm sure there are better things to do for you.

Wishing you good luck with everything. Smile
The following 5 users Like Mint05's post:
  • Loki, Tarikko, Trenton, The Creeper, Scimitar

12-07-2015, 09:30 PM #5
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
I shall miss you and yes, I do have your contact info (all from things I don't really use, mind lol) but I've been debating taking a break from the internet as well. But its hard to stay away... But its also become hard to be here as well. It sucks being such a contrary person sometimes. I love you, you little glowy ball of awesome, and hope we cross paths again in the future. Heart I didn't reply to your pm after you said you're outie cuz you'd have to log in to read it. But if you're logged out and lurking, you'll see this at least Big Grin Wink

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 7 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • luna, Serendipity, Scimitar, Loki, Goku, Tarikko, The Creeper

12-07-2015, 10:55 PM #6
Lisa
Chaplain
Hi Luna-I sent you a pm.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8

12-08-2015, 09:43 AM #7
Loki
Chaplain
I was actually just thinking yesterday whether you'd already skedaddled or not. Take care young'un! And thank you for the kind words as always. Check back in in a few years and likely we will all still be hanging around here yelling at each other so you can shower us in positivity again and make the internet a bit brighter.

Btw, you're always welcome to post your ghost stories in either my old thread of TU's or whomever's. Just because the thread is old doesn't mean it can't be revived. Sometimes a new member will revive and old thread like that and bring it to the attention of other new members who give it some more life so never worry about being late to the party!

Take care, and good luck in all your endeavors!

“Life is neither good or evil, but only a place for good and evil.”
Marcus Aurelius

"In my opinion, there is a more scientific approach we can take to all hot-button issues. We do this when we stop demonizing the opposing viewpoints or victimizing ourselves, and we acknowledge and account for our own biases and emotions to the best of our ability."
--- Elliott C. Morgan
The following 5 users Like Loki's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Goku, The Creeper, Serendipity, Scimitar

12-08-2015, 09:57 AM #8
Kung Fu
Chaplain
People are so dramatic. First world problems.
This post was last modified: 12-08-2015, 09:57 AM by Kung Fu.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 2 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Annonymous Damsel, The Creeper

12-08-2015, 11:18 AM #9
The Creeper
Chaplain
Posted by Kung Fu
People are so dramatic. First world problems.

I hear you bro. The fun never stops. Big Grin

Good luck with all your stuff Luna. Smile

I will leave this here in case you come back, I didn't realise you were interested in the paranormal.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/Thread-Ghost-stories?

It was the first thread I ever made. Smile

I would also advise you not worry about knowing too much about the conspiracy at a young age (unless it is making you really depressed). I first looked into it when I was about 15. I think it is easier to come to terms with when you are young and you haven't been holding down a job and trying to pay a mortgage and being part of the system for 20 years. By then you are fully indoctrinated. We need more people like you who are awake.
This post was last modified: 12-08-2015, 11:23 AM by The Creeper.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 5 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • luna, Thy Unveiling, Goku, Scimitar, Loki