#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The question behind the questions here

12-07-2015, 11:53 AM #1
Mockingjay
Knight
What if you got it all wrong?

Have you ever thought of that possibility? Have you ever noticed that all the conspiracy websites on the internet point to Christianity/Islam/Or Judaism as the answer?.

Isn't it odd, considering that those websites are built by so called free thinkers? Yet they all give the same answer; save your soul with Jesus because the world is gripped by a ''Satanic conspiracy''. Do you realise that you are promoting that which you say you don't want?

I'm not a troll; I am genuine and this is something I have thought about for years. Please consider my view.

If we were are all Christians, a one world government would be in place soon. Like the Vatican used to rule the West, just a little bigger than that. You are promoting that which you say you are against.

I have seen this pattern when I was looking for answers, and obviously started to think something was off. Free thinkers shouldn't all give the same answers, maybe this conspiracy is not Satanic at all; but in fact created by Abrahamic religions. After all; Masonry uses the ''Holy books'' of all three of those.

I have thought about this extensively; and my conclusion is obviously opposite to that of most people here. For that reason I have become a witch. I believe Satan is the true liberator of mankind, which is why he is demonized and put away as 'evil''. The ruling elite have no use for independent thinkers, they rather have ''sheep'' who flock to their ''sheperd''. Abrahamic religion promotes weakness, turning the other cheek and being a good slave. Satanism is the opposite of that and stands for true liberation of the soul.

The God of Abrahamic religion makes no sense; they tell you he knows everything ; well if he knew eveything why did he create Satan and then says he is disobedient and will have to suffer for eternity? Yes ; Satan supposedly has free will but if he makes a choice ''God'' doesn't like he will be tormented for all eternity. I don't buy that; I wouldn't even let my worst enemy suffer for all eternity. The 'God of love'' apparantly would though.

The occult is a system one can work to empower oneself, and therefore no longer be a slave to the elite. The elite don't want us to realise we are all Gods, and want to keep this knowledge to themselves. The letters ''JHVH'' are nothing more but the four elements of the Jewish magical system called kabbalah. JHVH is a false diety, invented to keep the masses quiet. The elite themselves use magic; and by promoting ignorance of magic in the masses they can keep them enslaved.

Thankfully, the Church is globally losing power. Religion is becoming less popular, and more people are questioning mindless obedience. The age of Aquarius is coming, and soon the tables will be turned. More people will openly oppose religion then ever, and more people will find the truth. I look forward to the coming time; we witches are growing in numbers. Soon the true conspiracy will be known for all.
This post was last modified: 12-07-2015, 11:53 AM by Mockingjay.
The following 6 users Like Mockingjay's post:
  • Sidhuriel, Scimitar, Goku, Trenton, Loki, The Creeper

12-07-2015, 11:57 AM #2
Tarikko
Chaplain
Was it God who created you or Satan?

Did God give you your eye sight or Satan?

Did God give you that glass of water when you were thirsty or Satan?

Who will raise you up once you are dust and bones.. God or Satan?

Who is allowing you to breathe at this very moment.. Satan or the creator of Satan?

Wise choice you made.

To each his own... Salam

P.S: Satan knows he is bound for hell and he hates Mankind as he blames Adam for his downfall.. rather than blaming his own arrogance

His sole purpose on earth is to make sure to drag as many souls with him to hell as possible. So enjoy the stay and the company once you get there Smile

New World Order Religion.. Satanism under so many guises... and now they aren't even shy of hiding it

Us Muslims/Believers know about this evil plan that you and your commanders are hatching and have been planning for 100s of years. We will see who will have the last laugh

And btw you are merely a minion... you will never reach the high levels
This post was last modified: 12-07-2015, 12:02 PM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 7 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • Trenton, Kung Fu, Vytas, khadeejah, Scimitar, The Creeper, Mockingjay

12-07-2015, 12:02 PM #3
Mockingjay
Knight
(12-07-2015, 11:57 AM)Tarikko Wrote:  Was it God who created you or Satan?

Who is allowing you to breathe at this very moment.. Satan or the creator of Satan?

Wise choice you made.

To each his own... Salam

P.S: Satan knows he is bound for hell and he hates Mankind as he blames Adam for his downfall.. rather than blaming his own arrogance

His sole purpose on earth is to make sure to drag as many souls with him to hell as possible.

Did you actually read what I wrote or did you stop reading as soon as you read ''witch'' ? You're not replying to any of the points I made above.

I don't believe the Abrahamic god created humanity at all; and if he did he is the worst dictator I can imagine. I believe different people were created with different bloodlines; and the Arbahamic god is just one of many.

He says in his own book:

''Thou shalt not have other Gods before me'' ; he actually admits there are other gods. Interesting; not?
The following 6 users Like Mockingjay's post:
  • Sidhuriel, Trenton, Goku, Loki, The Creeper, FlixKandish

12-07-2015, 12:03 PM #4
Scimitar
Grand Commander
keep Mocking, Jay Big Grin

#Scim_the_Tar, harr harr

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 2 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Tarikko, Mockingjay

12-07-2015, 12:04 PM #5
Tarikko
Chaplain
(12-07-2015, 12:02 PM)Mockingjay Wrote:  

Wise choice you made.

To each his own... Salam

His sole purpose on earth is to make sure to drag as many souls with him to hell as possible.

Did you actually read what I wrote or did you stop reading as soon as you read ''witch'' ? You're not replying to any of the points I made above.

I don't believe the Abrahamic god created humanity at all; and if he did he is the worst dictator I can imagine. I believe different people were created with different bloodlines; and the Arbahamic god is just one of many.

He says in his own book:

''Thou shalt not have other Gods before me'' ; he actually admits there are other gods. Interesting; not?

Not at all.

He meant: do not INVENT Falsehoods and other Gods... Jinn/Demons/Idols.....

There can be only ONE GOD
This post was last modified: 12-07-2015, 12:05 PM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 3 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Trenton, The Creeper

12-07-2015, 12:04 PM #6
Mockingjay
Knight
(12-07-2015, 12:03 PM)Scimitar Wrote:  keep Mocking, Jay Big Grin

#Scim_the_Tar, harr harr

Scimi

Oh well; I knew it was bound to kick up some dust over here. However; it is my sincere line of thought.
The following 4 users Like Mockingjay's post:
  • Trenton, Scimitar, Tarikko, The Creeper

12-07-2015, 12:06 PM #7
Mockingjay
Knight
(12-07-2015, 12:04 PM)Tarikko Wrote:  

Wise choice you made.

To each his own... Salam

He says in his own book:

Not at all.

He meant: do not INVENT Falsehoods and other Gods before me... Jinn/Demons/Idols.....

If that's what he meant; why didn't he write that?

Also; in such a big universe; why would there only be one God? Why would planet Earth be the centre of this universe? We're nothing but a speck of dust on the greater whole.

And nobody is answering my question; why would any being condemning another to eternal suffering be just?
The following 4 users Like Mockingjay's post:
  • Sidhuriel, Trenton, Goku, Loki

12-07-2015, 12:09 PM #8
Scimitar
Grand Commander
(12-07-2015, 12:06 PM)Mockingjay Wrote:  
(12-07-2015, 12:04 PM)Tarikko Wrote:  

Wise choice you made.

To each his own... Salam

He says in his own book:

Not at all.

He meant: do not INVENT Falsehoods and other Gods before me... Jinn/Demons/Idols.....

If that's what he meant; why didn't he write that?

Also; in such a big universe; why would there only be one God? Why would planet Earth be the centre of this universe? We're nothing but a speck of dust on the greater whole.

And nobody is answering my question; why would any being condemning another to eternal suffering be just?

You should study theology - you'll get your answers.

If you just want to talk loosely - we can chat.

If you want answers - study the theology of the Abrahamic tradicitons.

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 4 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Trenton, Vytas, The Creeper, Tarikko

12-07-2015, 12:11 PM #9
FlixKandish
Chaplain
The gods were created in man's image, that's why they all have emotions and flaws, we don't create perfection and like for our deities to reflect our struggles.

I agree with you on a lot mocking Jay and used to believe in some abstract deistic type of god but as I've gotten older I've realized it's not necessary nor logical to believe,  to me personally. 

Anyways, good luck on the forums, be sure to stop by the Defense Depot to pick up your flame and pitchfork retardant coat.
The following 4 users Like FlixKandish's post:
  • Trenton, Goku, Loki, Mockingjay

12-07-2015, 12:14 PM #10
Mockingjay
Knight
(12-07-2015, 12:09 PM)Scimitar Wrote:  You should study theology - you'll get your answers.

If you just want to talk loosely - we can chat.

If you want answers - study the theology of the Abrahamic tradicitons.

Scimi

Because that will tell me; what exactly?

It's not an answer on my question at all. I have read the Bible; the Quran and extensive books on both religions. I have never found an answer to this question; and it is a genuine question of mine.

If you love a child; you wouldn't torment it either? So why would God?

Can't you give me your own opinion this if you believe God is good?
The following 2 users Like Mockingjay's post:
  • Trenton, FlixKandish