#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
This world scares me because....

11-23-2015, 02:50 AM #1
sophiaponders
Chaplain
..add your response here.

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/

11-23-2015, 03:18 AM #2
Trenton
Justiciar
Miley Cyrus

The gender blending

The stupid wars

Gmo food

Child slavery

And knowing, there's a tiny probability Earth is really the only planet in our universe with sentient life. (Probably not, but if it is that makes me real sad)

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 5 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Annonymous Damsel, Thy Unveiling, Tarikko, The Creeper, sophiaponders

11-23-2015, 03:40 AM #3
sophiaponders
Chaplain
thank you trenton for your answer. everyone else say why?
This post was last modified: 11-23-2015, 03:42 AM by sophiaponders.

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/
The following 3 users Like sophiaponders's post:
  • Trenton, The Creeper, Tarikko

11-23-2015, 03:56 AM #4
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
(11-23-2015, 03:40 AM)sophiaponders Wrote:  thank you trenton for your answer. everyone else say why?

-People don't want unity or peace. I posted my thread on a few other forums too and got shot down completely for being naive and interestingly enough; taking people's right to choose away. I got compared with Hitler even.

-War propaganda is in every paper I read; every tv show I see; and most people beat the drums for it willingly like there is no tomorrow.

-People demand to eat whatever they fancy whenever they fancy and don't care about the consequences for the planet. Rivers are being poisoned; the ground is becoming a toxic festering pit.

-Same for the production of cheap goods; kids get new toys every three months and adults buy the newest ipad alike. All those rejected out of fashion products end up as unstable items sold in the third world or as debris on the ever bigger piles of thrash everywhere.

-A police state is being created in Europe as an answer to the ''terrorist'' attacks; which means Brussels was on lockdown with the army on every corner this weekend, and that's just the beginning.

God has warned us for this. The rivers are already turning red. The end is coming.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that
Hate can't drive out hate
Only love can do that
Heart
The following 5 users Like Sidhuriel's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, sophiaponders, Trenton, Tarikko, The Creeper

11-23-2015, 05:35 AM #5
Emerald
Chaplain
The person who opened this thread has too much time on her hands and too little brain

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin

11-23-2015, 05:43 AM #6
Riddler
Chaplain
(11-23-2015, 05:35 AM)Emerald Wrote:  The person who opened this thread has too much time on her hands and too little brain

well that is unneccesarily rude and uncalled for.

it may belong rather in the offtopic subforum though. but still.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------

11-23-2015, 01:13 PM #7
The Creeper
Chaplain
I could think of several reasons...

The endless wars, the destructions of nature, the existance of the ruthless, devil worshiping bastards who own the world, the foolishness and apathy of 'modern' society, the drugs shit which is rife in my home town, the possibility of being hated and persecuted for my views. Im sure I can think of others.

This way of thinking, which is all too common. And its a scam, A pyramid scheme.

But then, despie all this, my faith in God sustains me. This time was prophecisied.

They want us to be miserable, afraid, and filled with hate. I do my best to stay calm and happy, not just to spite the bastards who don't want us to be that way but because it is simple the best way to be.

I always liked this quote

A fool is happy when his cravings are fulfilled. A warrior is happy without reason. That is what makes happiness the ultimate discipline. It is not something you simply feel. It is who you are. – Socrates

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 4 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, sophiaponders, Trenton, Tarikko

11-23-2015, 02:13 PM #8
Kung Fu
Chaplain
-Christian Zionists exist.
-Zionists exist.
-People like Emerald and Flix exist.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 5 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Annonymous Damsel, Serendipity, Tarikko, sophiaponders, The Creeper

11-23-2015, 03:15 PM #9
sophiaponders
Chaplain
(11-23-2015, 05:35 AM)Emerald Wrote:  The person who opened this thread has too much time on her hands and too little brain

Your unwarranted attacks on me constantly break forum rules. You have too little brain to follow them, obviously.

"2 - No personal attacks or abusive behavior
Each and every member on this forum has a right to be treated with dignity and respect, any actions which contravene this will result in severe consequences.

The following behavior is not acceptable:

- Personal attacks: Any insulting or abusive behavior that is directed at a specific person.
- Bullying (flaming): Repeated abuse towards another member, this could be undertaken by one member or a number of members.
- Instigating (trolling): Repeatedly provoking a member with the goal of getting an irrational response from them."
This post was last modified: 11-23-2015, 03:18 PM by sophiaponders.

The following 3 users Like sophiaponders's post:
  • Trenton, Tarikko, The Creeper

11-23-2015, 03:15 PM #10
The Creeper
Chaplain
(11-23-2015, 02:13 PM)Kung Fu Wrote:  -Christian Zionists exist.
-Zionists exist.
-People like Emerald and Flix exist.

This is why I like you Kung Fu. Smile Straight to the point, no BS.

I was just wondering if sophiaponders was going to say why the world scares her (if it does). Maybe she just wanted to hear our views first, which is fine by me, but I am curious as to what she thinks now.

(its your thread sophia you don't have to answer if you don't want to)

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 4 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Trenton, Tarikko, sophiaponders