#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
what did the Egyptians really do?

11-22-2015, 10:47 AM #1
jesusLUVZmeOMG
Squire
Angel Did the Egyptians make a mind control formula, that they sent through time, which appears today in its hidden occult magic?

This post was last modified: 11-22-2015, 10:57 AM by jesusLUVZmeOMG.
The following 1 user Likes jesusLUVZmeOMG's post:
  • Trenton

11-25-2015, 09:40 AM #2
erucysae
Justiciar
The only "formula" they perfected was self-worship, which is the essence of all magic. And so therefore is easily accessible to all who seek it.

By the time, verily, man is in loss.

RIDDLER, GO AWAY LOL

~LV
The following 4 users Like erucysae's post:
  • celle76, Vytas, Goku, Tarikko

11-25-2015, 01:11 PM #3
Scimitar
Grand Commander
Not all, just a branch.

better not to go into details, people get tempted and all.

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 3 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Vytas, Tarikko, erucysae

11-25-2015, 01:24 PM #4
Kung Fu
Chaplain
They worshiped Satan and his friends.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 5 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Lunar0, MissMiami, Tarikko, Riddler, Scimitar

11-25-2015, 01:30 PM #5
Scimitar
Grand Commander
The Egyptian Pharoah worshipped himself as a God, and also believed in other Gods - whom were venerated.

The Shamans of Siberia are similar in that they worship entities they believe to be the spirits of their ancestors.

Same as the tribes of South America who are infamous for it.

And the same with Africa except in their case, they believe in specific deities who are not human but more animal - the shamans of Tibet and the north are also similar in that they worship animal deities too.

Much like the Hindu's who worship gods who have animalistic traits.

Between these examples, they all worship Jinn, some will also worship the human form alongside the Jinn - and in most cases of magic, that human form will be of the "self".

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 3 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Lunar0, Kung Fu, Tarikko

11-26-2015, 07:33 AM #6
StarGazer
Knight
They were the best occultists to have ever lived. Know why they didn't even have a word for 'religion'? Coz living the 'religious' life on a daily basis was THE normal way of living life. They dedicated the entire earthly existence to the afterlife and the Gods. None have surpassed them since.
This post was last modified: 11-26-2015, 07:34 AM by StarGazer.
The following 3 users Like StarGazer's post:
  • SheWatches, Goku, Hex

11-26-2015, 09:06 AM #7
Axiom
Marshall
(11-26-2015, 07:33 AM)StarGazer Wrote:  They were the best occultists to have ever lived. Know why they didn't even have a word for 'religion'? Coz living the 'religious' life on a daily basis was THE normal way of living life. They dedicated the entire earthly existence to the afterlife and the Gods. None have surpassed them since.
Do you care to elaborate on some points, primarily how they were distinct from the "religious life" of all the other "religions" which are implicitly exempt from your classification of what it means to live a "religious life on a daily basis"? How are, for instance, monastics of various orders not "living the religious life on a daily basis"?

11-26-2015, 03:52 PM #8
NaturalLaw
Knight
It's true the Egyptians were some of the best occultists, but specifically in the hidden world of nature. They were harmony with nature unlike any other civilization as a whole. With so many aspects to study involving the Egyptians, like the fact they seemed perfect in the beginning and gradually collapsed- also unlike any other, it's better to start reading about the Sumerians, who date as far back as early Egyptian antiquity. The characters of the Hebrew alphabet mirrors that of the Egyptian hieroglyphs, which can help if reading/deciphering hieroglyphs.

One of the best Egyptologist is John Anthony West in his eye peeling series Magical Egypt. This documentary opened the door to much speculation about the true antiquated age of the Egyptians civilization by thousands of years more. Before Alexander the Great conquered Egypt , the Egyptians had adopted many other cultural beliefs and sciences throughout their centuries. Whether the Egyptians followed sacred text written before the great flood, cir. 11,500 BC, or they were in contact with spiritual beings/lucifer or aliens is a question that cannot be answered with just looking at symbolism equated with rituals or sacrifice. The complexity of their culture shows profound intellectual knowledge that was hugely entwined with their spiritual beliefs. They had a deep esoteric respect for death, which could be easily misconstrued for worship. Their many gods, like Scimitars comparison to Hinduism weren't all venerated in the same manner, a distinct difference being that the Egyptians believed that these being were real or had once existed.

Hinduism has an equally strong argument for devil worship, but neither systems are so black and white but both highly complex. Not defending them or the real plausibility of satanism, after so much research I guess I believe they didn't purposefully worship devils, and it's just a much a a plausibility that wise-men like Soloman enamored the beliefs of this society long before we know, just as the Greeks believed the TItan god Cronus built the oldest dated city Byblos, or that Leto gave birth to Apollo and Artemis on the island of Kos, and it is written in the Sumerian tablets that the great flood killed many of their gods, it's as many of these idols were real to these people, and not just myths.

Here's the first episode of Magical Egypt, it's long and extremely informative, although the series doesn't touch on everything said above.

The following 2 users Like NaturalLaw's post:
  • SheWatches, Hex

11-27-2015, 05:29 AM #9
Vytas
Justiciar
From bible i know that Egypt magicians had enough power to repeat most of Moses magic tricks, that means their level of knowledge was impressive... Aleister Crowley went to Egypt in his quest for power and knowledge, he find in there what he was looking for... So yeah i believe mind control tehcniques originated from Egypt and was revived by Josef Mengele.

Truth is precious it's guarded by God

11-27-2015, 05:59 PM #10
NaturalLaw
Knight
(11-27-2015, 05:29 AM)Vytas Wrote:  From bible i know that Egypt magicians had enough power to repeat most of Moses magic tricks, that means their level of knowledge was impressive...  Aleister Crowley went to Egypt in his quest for power and knowledge, he find in there what he was looking for... So yeah i believe mind control tehcniques originated from Egypt and was revived by Josef Mengele.

Crowley used drugs and possibly hypnosis techniques to further manipulate, but most infamous people have tracks of manipulation. That is not the same thing as modern mind control definitions. Correct me if mistaken, but I don't recall in any of his writings mind control. Whether the Egyptians did is open for debate, but that's a poor conclusion without providing any info.
This post was last modified: 11-29-2015, 12:16 PM by NaturalLaw.
The following 1 user Likes NaturalLaw's post:
  • Scimitar