#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Brussel closed entirely, what's going on?

11-22-2015, 09:06 AM #1
Riddler
Chaplain
So, it's all in the news that Brussels is closed completely bar the metro network.
They claim it is because of substancial terror threat.
Meanwhile, they claim that there was real threat for a terrorist threat in Germany at the soccer game between NL-GER.
they're closing down many locations but brussels seems to be completely shut down.

What's going on?

Obviously the terrorist threats are completely made up - after all, the paris shootings were proven fake.
So having this going on obviously, as an after effect of Paris, is fraudulent, too.

So what to make of this? what is going on and what can we expect in the close future?

I would have expected the 'storm' to have passed by now especially with more strikes on syria and generally
a free-card to do as they please against terror threats.

so what can we read from what's going on in Belgium and seems to be fading towards the NL's the past couple
of hours.

Huh Huh Huh

edit: - all i can think up is that in Brussels, there's the 'centre' or 'office' for the EU. I might see the possibility for a 'possibile' threat to that location, and it being shut off.

an entire city? that's another story. It is a ghost town at this point tho.

exersize? a 'training' of some sorts? a practice to see how 'Police State Control' works when in effect?
is that what it is?
This post was last modified: 11-22-2015, 09:21 AM by Riddler.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 4 users Like Riddler's post:
  • SabethaPenguin, Serendipity, Tarikko, Scimitar

11-22-2015, 09:23 AM #2
Scimitar
Grand Commander
Euro nations are being sucked into the vortex created and manipulated by the elite cabal who vye for and end times scenario as if their mothers lives depended on it.

Fear is a mechanic which is proven to work like magic en masse - the public become subdued and fearful of an impending attack coming from outside of their own borders, infiltration within communities is the worst of fears as people begin to question who they can trust - FEAR - leading to the mistrust of those they built up relationships with over the course of their lives - the mechanic that turns good human beings into animals as they lose all faculty of reason and their memories of their relationships with their neighbours become a dulled down falsity of existence in their minds - their hearts cease to function as loving and caring souls and instead - the other wolf is fed - what's really scary is this:

Atm, inside of Brussels, many if not most of the residents are now feeding that other wolf... the one which destroys.

And this is the great sorting, that thing which separates the good and the Godly from the evil and the wicked. And the Malhama (Armageddon) is nearing it's birthing point after a very long labour.

Scimi
This post was last modified: 11-22-2015, 09:28 AM by Scimitar.

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 4 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Sidhuriel, MoroccanEyes, Serendipity, Tarikko

11-22-2015, 09:44 AM #3
Briandao
Chaplain
(11-22-2015, 09:06 AM)Riddler Wrote:  Obviously the terrorist threats are completely made up - after all, the paris shootings were proven fake.

I believe you, but could you hand me some source of information to back up this claim? I need it when I'm about to present it to a friend.. Smile

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 1 user Likes Briandao's post:
  • Tarikko

11-22-2015, 09:55 AM #4
Emerald
Chaplain
Fake paranoia paving the way for NWO, no big deal

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin
The following 1 user Likes Emerald's post:
  • Tarikko

11-22-2015, 10:27 AM #5
Riddler
Chaplain
(11-22-2015, 09:44 AM)Briandao Wrote:  
(11-22-2015, 09:06 AM)Riddler Wrote:  Obviously the terrorist threats are completely made up - after all, the paris shootings were proven fake.

I believe you, but could you hand me some source of information to back up this claim? I need it when I'm about to present it to a friend.. Smile

go ahead read the 'ongoing terrorist attacks in paris' thread, start from the first thread. in no time me and emerald have posted buckloads of undeniable proof of fakery staging and setups. most obvious being the very same people that were @ the fake boston bombing, the sandy hook hoax, etc. literally the same actors. supposedly blown terrorists  with suicide bombs whose pasports are perfectly intact laying perfectly spread out. supposedly about 90 deaths in a concert but minutes after what happened there are only 30 bodies on the floor which could just as well be mannequins. the blood looks fake like they did on the boston bombings. and those are just tiny specks.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 2 users Like Riddler's post:
  • Serendipity, Tarikko

11-24-2015, 02:32 AM #6
SabethaPenguin
Marshall
(11-22-2015, 10:27 AM)Riddler Wrote:  
(11-22-2015, 09:44 AM)Briandao Wrote:  

go ahead read the 'ongoing terrorist attacks in paris' thread, start from the first thread. in no time me and emerald have posted buckloads of undeniable proof of fakery staging and setups. most obvious being the very same people that were @ the fake boston bombing, the sandy hook hoax, etc. literally the same actors. supposedly blown terrorists  with suicide bombs whose pasports are perfectly intact laying perfectly spread out. supposedly about 90 deaths in a concert but minutes after what happened there are only 30 bodies on the floor which could just as well be mannequins. the blood looks fake like they did on the boston bombings. and those are just tiny specks.

“The world outside had its own rules, and those rules were not human.”

11-24-2015, 04:20 AM #7
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
What they are trying to do; is create a police state by using this ''terror threat'' to their advantage.

Spy-kitten has a very good youtube video on this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL7DNJHv3h0

They are also trying to use this to implement agenda 2030:

http://www.globalgoals.org/

As soon as that agenda was launched, I knew chaos wasn't far away. God warned us for this.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that
Hate can't drive out hate
Only love can do that
Heart
The following 1 user Likes Sidhuriel's post:
  • Tarikko

11-24-2015, 07:09 AM #8
Jacqueline
Squire
In Brussels there's also The Beast, the Super Computer that will stock the information about everyone with a chip. I don't know if it's a legend or true but just remembered. I don't think they will start the chiping tomorrow but it can be something related. They can come up with some "safety" chip, full of benefits and with all the paranoia right now I think lot of people will accept it, even pay for it.
The following 3 users Like Jacqueline's post:
  • Sidhuriel, Goku, Tarikko

11-24-2015, 07:14 AM #9
Goku
Chaplain
(11-24-2015, 07:09 AM)Jacqueline Wrote:  In Brussels there's also The Beast, the Super Computer that will stock the information about everyone with a chip. I don't know if it's a legend or true but just remembered. I don't think they will start the chiping tomorrow but it can be something related. They can come up with some "safety" chip, full of benefits and with all the paranoia right now I think lot of people will accept it, even pay for it.

Keep us posted on the 'Chipping' in Brussels, if it does occur.

Thanks for the above post also.

11-28-2015, 07:40 PM #10
SabethaPenguin
Marshall
I can't post here Sad

“The world outside had its own rules, and those rules were not human.”