#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
7 Reasons I left Islam - Masked Arab

11-22-2015, 02:00 AM #1
FlixKandish
Chaplain
This is a video from an Ex Muslim in which he outlines why he left the religion. It is a great cursory breakdown on the issues with the Quran.

Quote:In this video I state the seven main reasons why I left Islam and I hopefully show clearly that Islam is just another false religion. [/size]
I hope you benefit from the video, don't forget to share & subscribe to this channel.

Follow me on Twitter: @themaskedarab
Google+: gplus.to/themaskedarab
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/themaskedarab
Sponsor me on Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/themaskedarab

Onto the sources I use to put my case forward in this video:

I will cite Quranic verses without links.
If you don't have your own Quran or aren't aware of any website that has the Quran, then you can look up http://quran.al-islam.org/

Quran claims it is meant to be clear in meaning:

(Quran 5:15, 6:55, 6:114, 11:1, 16:103, 22:16, 41:3)
Verse where Quran says some verses are allegorical (3:7)
The allegory refers to verses where there are only letters & abrogated verses
http://main.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMa...nguageId=2

1) Scientific errors in the Quran:

Verse apologists inaccurately use to describe the Big Bang (21:30)

Quran tells us Earth was created first (2:29), (41:9-12)

How we date stars
https://www.eso.org/sci/publications/mes...-50-52.pdf

How we date the Earth
http://astrobites.org/2012/08/26/astroph...-the-earth

Quran says stars are in the lowest heaven & purpose is to strike at devils wanting to reach the exalted assembly in heaven as well as being a decoration in the night sky.
(Quran 37:6-10)

Meteorites burn up in the Earth's Mesosphere
http://www.windows2universe.org/earth/At...phere.html

2) Quran contradictions & historical errors:

Were the Earth & heavens joined together or split apart?
(21:30) Split apart (41:11) Joined together

How many angels participated at the Battle of Badr?
(8:9) 1,000 angels. (3:123-124) 3,000 angels.

How long is Judgement Day?
(32:5) 1,000 Earth years (70:4) 50,000 Earth years

Historical error:
Mohamed mixes up Miriam and the Virgin Mary in the Bible:

Bible says Miriam is Aaron's sister (Exodus 15:20)
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?ve...xodus%2015

Quran says Virgin Mary is Aaron's sister (19:28)

Bible says Miriam is the daughter of Amram (1 Chronicles 6:3)
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?ve...nicles%206

Quran says Virgin Mary is the daughter of Imran (66:12)

3) Life & Actions of Mohamed:

Aisha's age at marriage:
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-te...07.062.088
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-te...05.058.236

Raids Mohamed led are found all over Sirat Ibn Ishaq (Ibn Hisham's edit)
https://archive.org/stream/TheLifeOfMoha...3/mode/2up

Permission to rape enslaved married women:
(Quran 4:24)
Explanation to verse and background to its revelation:
http://main.altafsir.com/asbabalnuzol.as...nguageid=2

Mohamed being asked to provide miracles to prove his prophethood:
2:118-119
6:124
13:7

17:59 (Mohamed allegedly gets chance to perform miracle but conveniently chooses not to)
http://main.altafsir.com/AsbabAlnuzol.as...=yes&img=A

17:90 (More requests for miracles and proof of prophethood that go unmet)
http://main.altafsir.com/AsbabAlnuzol.as...=yes&img=A

Mohamed increasingly frustrated by Jews for not believing his message and following him begins to find excuses to banish the three Jewish tribes in Medina who welcomed him when he was being persecuted by the pagan Arabs in Mecca.
Sirat Ibn Ishaq (Ibn Hisham edit)
https://archive.org/stream/TheLifeOfMoha...3/mode/2up
[size=small]Banu Qaynuqa' (p.363), Banu al-Nadhi
This post was last modified: 11-22-2015, 02:02 AM by FlixKandish. Edit Reason: Fix quote.
The following 3 users Like FlixKandish's post:
  • Artful Revealer, MissMiami, Loki

11-22-2015, 05:30 AM #2
Tarikko
Chaplain
Muslim brothers and sisters... I believe we might as well pack and leave..

Who would have known after 1400 years someone like flix would come and prove the Quran false?

If only you realize how ridiculous such claims are to someone who is proficient in Arabic

Lol

You had one month+ and this is all you could have gathered?

I will be dismantling you one claim at a time... Have I not advised you to run to the Zionist Sam Shamoun?

The above guy is his student.

I will rebutt a claim and continue later inshallah... I'm off today and tomorrow and sleeping at in laws (independence day here in Lebanon) and will resume the dismantling by Tuesday inshallah

We start with your first claim: Clarity of the Quran:

It would be useful for us to note that the verses of the Qur'an are classified into two different categories: 1) Muhkam verses 2) Muttaashaabih verses.

Shaykh Abu Ammar Yasir al-Qadhi elaborates:

The Exact Meaning of The Muhkam and The Muttashaabih

The scholars of 'uloom al-Qur`aan have differed over the exact meaning of muhkam and muttashaabih. As-Suyooti lists almost twenty opinions concerning this issue alone. However, in reality, almost all of the definitions that as-Suyooti quotes have a similar meaning. Az-Zarqaani states, "If we look as these various opinions, we do not really find contradictions or discrepancies between them, but rather we see that they are all similar and close in meaning."
Some of the meanings that as-Suyooti quotes are:

1) The muhkam is that which is clear in and of itself, in contrast to the muttashaabih.

2) The muhkam are the verses whose meaning is understood, whereas the muttashaabih are those verses whose meaning is not understood.

3) The muhkam is that which can only hold one valid meaning, whereas the muttashaabih has many.

4) The muhkam can be understood by itself, whereas the muttashaabih must be understood in light of other verses.

5) The muhkam does not need any interpretation in order for it to be understood, whereas the muttashaabih needs interpretation.

As can be seen, the various definitions have the same theme: the muhkam verses are those verses that are clear in meaning, and cannot be distorted or misunderstood, whereas the muttashaabih verses are those verses that are not clear in meaning by themselves, and in order to properly understand the muttashaabih verses, it is necessary to look at them in light of the muhkam verses. (Shaykh Abu Ammar Yasir al-Qadhi, On the Muhkam and Muttashaabih, Source)

There is a difference of opinion regarding the exact meaning of these terms, but as Shaykh Qadhi pointed out we can generalize the meaning to include what everyone stated about the matter.

Now we will move on to "your" arguments. First argument that "Shamoun" raises is that the Qur'an says that all of its verses have been made clear in Surah 11:1, yet else where in the Qur'an (Surah 3:7) we don't see that this is the case.

The issue with Surah 11:1 is that you are appealing to the wrong translation. The Arabic text states:

Alif-lam-ra kitabun ohkimat ayatuhu thumma fussilat min ladun hakeemin khabeerin

The key word in question is ohkimat. Shamoun appeals to Arberry who mis-translates it as:

Alif Lam Ra. A Book whose verses are set clear, and then distinguished, from One All-wise, All-aware:

While it should have been better translated as:

Alif. Lam. Ra. (This is) a Scripture the revelations whereof are perfected and then expounded. (It cometh) from One Wise, Informed, (Translation by Pickthall)

Alif Lam Ra. This is a Book, whose verses have been made firm and free from imperfection and then they have been expounded in detail. It is from One Wise, and All-Aware. (Translation by Sher Ali)

A.L.R. [This] book, the verses whereof are guarded against corruption, and are also distinctly explained, [is a revelation] from the wise, the knowing [God]: (Translation by Sale)

Shaykh Abu Ammar Yasir al-Qadhi states:

On occasion, Allaah calls the entire Qur`aan muhkam. For example, He said, "Alif-Laam-Raa. These are the verses from the hakeem Book (10:1)," and, "Alif-Laam-Raa. (This is a) Book the verses whereof are Perfected (Ar. uhkimath)... (11:1)." In these verses, Allaah is saying that the whole Qur`aan is a clear, perfect Book which acts as a Criterion between good and evil. Imaam at-Tabaree (d. 310 A.H.) said, "Allaah has protected (ahkama) His verses from any evil entering it, or any flaw, or any falsehood. Then, He set it forth with commands and prohibitions. This is because to ihkaam something means to better it and protect it." As Allaah says of the Qur`aan, "Falsehood cannot come to it from before it or from behind it, (it is) sent down by the All-Wise, Worthy of Praise" (41:42).

On other occasions, Allaah calls the entire Qur`aan muttashaabih: "Allaah has sent down the best statements, a Book that is muttashaabih, oft-recited..."(39:23). The meaning of muttashaabih in this verse is that the verses of the Qur`aan resemble and complement one another in their eloquence and beauty, and in their beliefs and laws, so that there are not contradictions or differences in them. (Ibid.)

Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips said:

The Qur'aan has described itself in various verses as being entirely muhkam, in one verse as being entirely mutashaabih, and in another verse as being partially muhkam and partially mutashaabih. There is no contradiction here, because the first two cases use the words in their general sense, while the final one uses the words according to a more technical meaning. Since the general meaning of the Arabic term muhkam is "perfected" or "completely formed," the whole Qur'aan may be referred to as being muhkam in respect to it construction, its logic, and its message. Hence, we find Allaah referring to the Qur'aan as follows:

"Alif, Laam, Raa. A Book from the Wise and Aware (Allaah), whose
verses were made muhkam, then explained." (Soorah Hood (11):1)

Likewise, Allaah applied the general meaning of mutashaabih, "mutually resembling one another" or "similar," to the whole Qur'aan in the following verse:

"Allaah has revealed the best speech (in the form of) a mutashaabih book repeating (its message)." (Soorah az-Zumar (39):23.)

That is, all of the verses of the Qur'aan resemble each other in their rhythmic and poetic perfection, and they all mutually confirm each other's meanings. However, the specific meanings of these two terms play a very important role in the science of tafseer. Those meanings are contained in the following verse, along with a very stern warning:

"It is He Who revealed the Book to you; in it are muhkamaat verses which are the essence of the Book (umm al-kitaab) and other (verses) which are mutashaabihaat. As for those whose hearts are twisted, they follow the mutashaabih, seeking to sow discord and searching for its inner meanings, but no one knows its inner meaning except Allaah. And those firmly grounded in knowledge say, 'We believe in it, as it is all from our Lord.' Yet, none will realize (this) except the wise." (Soorah Aal 'Imraan (3):7.)

Hence, the muhkam could be defined as those verses whose meanings are clear, and the mutashaabih as those verses whose inner meanings are known only to Allaah. 'Aa'ishah reported that once the Prophet ® recited the above mentioned verse and said,

" If you meet those who seek out the obscure verses (mutashaabih), they are the ones whom Allaah has named in the Qur'aan, so beware of them." (Collected by al-Bukhaaree (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 6, pp. 53-4, no. 70) and Muslim (Sahih Muslim, vol. 4, p. 1402, No. 6442). (Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips, Usool At-Tafseer The Methodology of Qur'anic Interpretation, pp. 181-182, Source)

Shaykh Abu Ammar Yasir al-Qadhi concludes it off by saying:

In conclusion, Allaah has called the whole Qur`aan muhkam, meaning that it is a clear source of guidance and a criterion between good and evil; He has also called the whole Qur`aan muttashaabih, meaning that its verses are similar to one another in beauty and aid one another in meaning; and, finally, He has called part of it muhkam and part muttashaabih, meaning that part of the Qur`aan is clear and not open to distortion, and part of it is unclear and open to distortion by those 'who have a deviation in their hearts.' The portion that is muhkam forms the foundation of the Book, meaning that it comprises all the moral and social laws that mankind needs for its guidance. The muttashaabih portion of the Qur`aan is clear in its meaning to 'those well grounded in knowledge,' and it is necessary to understand these muttashaabih portions in light of the muhkam ones. The actuality of the muttashaabih verses, however, are known only to Allaah. (Shaykh Abu Ammar Yasir al-Qadhi, On the Muhkam and Muttashaabih, Source)

I will be demonstrating to you in the next few rebuttals the DEPTH of the Arabic language, maybe God willing, you learn a thing or two... you seem in desperate need
This post was last modified: 11-22-2015, 07:06 AM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 9 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • Pro Bono, Brid, celle76, peacebeuponall, Trenton, Serendipity, kfhw34, Scimitar, Kristen_campbell5

11-22-2015, 08:34 AM #3
Scimitar
Grand Commander
Bro tarikko. I already debunked these silly claims on previous versions of this board.

Flix is sore that she is being seen as the resident troll and is now just lashing out wildly. Desperate moves eh?

Big Grin

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 8 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Brid, peacebeuponall, Trenton, Serendipity, kfhw34, Riddler, Kristen_campbell5, Tarikko

11-22-2015, 10:04 AM #4
FlixKandish
Chaplain
I didn't really post this for you guys to debunk, and posting things you don't agree with isn't "lashing out". 

I started this conversation and posted this video because others might be curious on what flaws there are in the Quran, since it seems to be a sacred cow around here and is never really discussed. 

Tarriko you're doing the thing the guy in the video stated at the beginning that detractors would do "you're wrong cause this is my interpretation and it's right" lol
  • MissMiami, Goku, Loki

11-22-2015, 10:21 AM #5
Scimitar
Grand Commander
He follows the correct contexts and doesn't make a mockery out of them like westerners do - and OP does Big Grin

So yeah, the disclaimer in the video is a sly get out of jail free card that doesn't really exist simply because anyone with a brain who actually studies Islam contextually will find it very appealing.

These idiotic issues you have bought up in your OP are your issues with Islam - they are idiotic considering that you've been a member here longer than I have - and remain ardently opposed to Islam despite me and other Muslims shoving yours and others nonsensical claims in the bin by providing contextual proofs which overturn the moronic propagations of such OP's on VC forum, time and again.

But no, Flix MUST have the last word before her untimely exit. No?

And yeah, Kung Fu was right - I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt Flix, but you are a troll. Clear as day now.

Scimi

one more thing, a "masked arab" Big Grin

yeah ok, now I'm like scratching my head thinking - that could be anyone, could be a Christian, a Sabian, a Jew, a *insert race or religious affiliation here*

Mask my left bum cheek Big Grin

And all he could find was 7 things which don't even stick Big Grin niiice work holmes Big Grin naaat
This post was last modified: 11-22-2015, 10:24 AM by Scimitar.

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 7 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Brid, peacebeuponall, Trenton, Serendipity, kfhw34, Tarikko, Riddler

11-22-2015, 10:36 AM #6
Riddler
Chaplain
(11-22-2015, 10:04 AM)FlixKandish Wrote:  I didn't really post this for you guys to debunk,

Unfortunately, reality hits you like a b*tch, doesnt it?

Can't handle it huh, that your malignent ideas get shattered to bits only mere minutes after posting it.

Guess what, we don't post here to constantly get trollposts on how you concider religion a mental problem.
but you still post like an *ss.
You just got served. can't take it? not surprised.

(11-22-2015, 10:04 AM)FlixKandish Wrote:   and posting things you don't agree with isn't "lashing out".

true, but your posting behaviour is exactly that 'lashing out'.
just like this one, again, ass handed to you, and this is what you come up with.

(11-22-2015, 10:04 AM)FlixKandish Wrote:  I started this conversation and posted this video because others might be curious on what flaws there are in the Quran, since it seems to be a sacred cow around here and is never really discussed.

unfortunately, the vid and info you post just got debunked, so its worthless.
and never discussed? it gets discussed to the bone.
unfortunately for you, it doesnt fit with your anti-religous agenda so you choose to ignore anything
that does not fit with your hypocritical bigoted views and postings

and ps, contradiction much? you dont post this for people to debunk it but you did start a conversation?
ah wait, its a one-way conversation for somebody who has schizophrenia links saved to post at will.
its clear as day that you are the schizo one here then.

we suspected as much as your siding with satan than stating you dont believe in him but choosing him
as the better one though he doesnt excist and you attack people for believing in god which you dont
believe exist but because it isnt according to your preferences its crazy. yeah, thats classic schizo.

perhaps you should take your medicines.

(11-22-2015, 10:04 AM)FlixKandish Wrote:  Tarriko you're doing the thing the guy in the video stated at the beginning that detractors would do "you're wrong cause this is my interpretation and it's right" lol

excuse me ? do you know the definition of a mirror?

and yes, as everybody sees clearly, you are the total definition of a troll. the kind that keeps crawling between
the walls and running away just like a pussy. Keep playing under Vig's radar, but you don't need to be adressed
for people to see you are a complete troll who's only making a fool and shame of him/herself.

i really wonder whether you are female or male. your age could be significantly lower, too.
either way you show serious butthurt behaviour.

and just to pick one line out of the bs links you posted - im not even a muslim and i can smell your bs -
its ok to rape woman taken as prisoners? do you even read? it's actually the opposite as what's being presented.
they belong to other men so they cant touch them. do you even read what you post or do you simply pick a quick google 'im feeling lucky' search and post it? Rolleyes

please stop further making a fool of yourself.
This post was last modified: 11-22-2015, 10:40 AM by Riddler.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 7 users Like Riddler's post:
  • Brid, celle76, peacebeuponall, Trenton, The Creeper, Scimitar, Tarikko

11-22-2015, 10:43 AM #7
Tarikko
Chaplain
Just to demonstrate how inane your claims are

Mary the sister of Aaron

All the claims you submitted are as stupid as this one

You know in the bible, they call Jesus the son of David..

Is Jesus the biological son of David? Is this an erroneous fact?

Let us look at Noble Verse 19:27-28 "At length she brought The (babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: 'O Mary ! Truly an amazing thing Hast thou brought ! O sister of Aaron ! Thy father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman unchaste!'"

There are no errors in the above Noble Verses!.

Let us look at what Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said regarding this Noble Verse:

Mughira b. Shu'ba reported: "When I came to Najran, they (the Christians of Najran) asked me: You read "O sister of Harun (Aaron)" (i. e. Mary) in the Qur'an, whereas Moses was born much before Jesus. When I came back to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) I asked him about that, whereupon he said: The (people of the old age) used to give names (to their persons) after the names of Apostles and pious persons who had gone before them. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book on General Behaviour (Kitab Al-Adab), Book 025, Number 5326)"

As we clearly see from the Saying (Hadith) of our beloved Prophet, this issue was brought to him before and he clearly responded to it. The false claim made against our Prophet about him meaning that Mary was a biological sister of Aaron is clearly refuted.

The People of Isreal used to call people by either their last names, or by adding words such as you "Son of..." or "Brother of...." or "Sister of...." When they called people "O Son of...." they didn't mean for that person to be the actual biological son of the person whom they used his name. The other person could be a simply in the family tree or a last name.

THIS TRADITION PERSISTS TODAY IN ARAB COUNTRIES... But ofc you are from Texas... You probably mix up between Australia and Austria

When Jesus was called "Jesus the son of David" for instance, the Jews didn't mean to call Jesus the actual biological son of David. Similarily, when they called Mary "O sister of Aaron", they meant to call her sister of Aaron in FAITH! Not the actual biological sister of Aaron.

The Noble Quran talked about Aaron being Moses's biological brother and messenger to Pharoah in Noble Verses 2:248, 4:163, 6:84, 7:122, 7:142, 7:150-151, 10:75, 10:87, 10:89, 19:28, 19:53, 20:30-35, 20:42, 20:70, 20:92-94, 21:48, 21:23, 21:45, 25:35-36, 26:13, 26:48, 28:34-35, 37:114-122 and many more.....

The Noble Quran also talks about Moses being the People of Isreal's first Messenger of GOD in Noble Verses 2:108, 2:248, 4:153, 5:20-26, 6:84, 14:8, 19:51-53, 22:44, 25:35-36, 28:3, 37:114-122, 18:60-82, 20:9-48, 27:7-12, 28:29-35, 79:15-19, 7:109-126, 10:79-82, 20:56-73, 26:38-51, 33:7, 2:53, 2:87, 2:136, 3:84, 6:91, 6:154, 7:144-145, 10:87, 11:110, 14:5, 17:2, 21:48, and may more....

The Noble Quran also talks about Jesus comming to the people of Isreal so many years after Moses and the many other Messengers of GOD that were sent to the People of Isreal in Noble Verses 3:49-51, 5:46, 5:72, 43:59, 61:6, 61:14, 4:171, 5:75, 43:59, 42:13, 4:172, 19:30, 43:64, 43:63, 3:52-54, 5:111-113, 57:27, 61:14, 61:6 and many more.....

The Noble Quran also talks about Mary being the biological Mother of Jesus in Noble Verses 3:35-37, 19:22-26, 21:91, 66:12, 5:75, 21:91, 4:156, 4:171, 5:17, 5:116, 21:91, 3:42-51, 19:16-21, and many more...

So if the Noble Quran speaks clearly about Aaron being the biological brother of Moses, and speaks clearly about Jesus coming many years after Moses and the many other Messengers of GOD that were sent to the people of Isreal, and speaks clearly about Mary being the Mother of Jesus, then therefore, the Noble Quran (1) Recognizes Mary as a woman who was born long years after Aaron, and (2) When the Jews called Mary 'O sister of Aaron..', then meant it to be Sister of Aaron in faith only and not a biological sister.

All your claims are as stupid as the one debunked above

What a waste of time

Coming from a person who KNOWS deep inside his own government is behind terrorism and killing their own to justify killing others yet chooses to hide it for convenience

You are ill and you have blood on your hands... You're an accomplice in these murders. Defending real criminals just because of your blind hatred to God and religion

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 7 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • Brid, peacebeuponall, Trenton, Serendipity, kfhw34, The Creeper, Scimitar

11-22-2015, 10:50 AM #8
FlixKandish
Chaplain
You guys do realize that I didn't make the video nor write the quote, right? 

Anyways, the information from both sides has been posted. That's all I wanted, then folks can make up their own minds Smile
  • Artful Revealer, MissMiami, Goku

11-22-2015, 10:52 AM #9
Riddler
Chaplain
(11-22-2015, 10:50 AM)FlixKandish Wrote:  You guys do realize that I didn't make the video nor write the quote, right? 

Anyways, the information from both sides has been posted. That's all I wanted, then folks can make up their own minds Smile

ok, i stand corrected.
you are not just a troll.
you are a uber-troll.

and you can change your motives at any given time to try and cover your just-made-sore ass, but you are fooling nobody but yourself.

does it hurt the brain, knowing that the walls have just been closed in on you and you can't move anymore?
honest question.
This post was last modified: 11-22-2015, 10:52 AM by Riddler.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 6 users Like Riddler's post:
  • Brid, peacebeuponall, Trenton, The Creeper, Scimitar, Tarikko

11-22-2015, 11:24 AM #10
Lisa
Chaplain
(11-22-2015, 10:36 AM)Riddler Wrote:  
(11-22-2015, 10:04 AM)FlixKandish Wrote:  I didn't really post this for you guys to debunk,

Unfortunately, reality hits you like a b*tch, doesnt it?

Can't handle it huh, that your malignent ideas get shattered to bits only mere minutes after posting it.

Guess what, we don't post here to constantly get trollposts on how you concider religion a mental problem.
but you still post like an *ss.
You just got served. can't take it? not surprised.

(11-22-2015, 10:04 AM)FlixKandish Wrote:   and posting things you don't agree with isn't "lashing out".

true, but your posting behaviour is exactly that 'lashing out'.
just like this one, again, ass handed to you, and this is what you come up with.

(11-22-2015, 10:04 AM)FlixKandish Wrote:  I started this conversation and posted this video because others might be curious on what flaws there are in the Quran, since it seems to be a sacred cow around here and is never really discussed.

unfortunately, the vid and info you post just got debunked, so its worthless.
and never discussed? it gets discussed to the bone.
unfortunately for you, it doesnt fit with your anti-religous agenda so you choose to ignore anything
that does not fit with your hypocritical bigoted views and postings

and ps, contradiction much? you dont post this for people to debunk it but you did start a conversation?
ah wait, its a one-way conversation for somebody who has schizophrenia links saved to post at will.
its clear as day that you are the schizo one here then.

we suspected as much as your siding with satan than stating you dont believe in him but choosing him
as the better one though he doesnt excist and you attack people for believing in god which you dont
believe exist but because it isnt according to your preferences its crazy. yeah, thats classic schizo.

perhaps you should take your medicines.

(11-22-2015, 10:04 AM)FlixKandish Wrote:  Tarriko you're doing the thing the guy in the video stated at the beginning that detractors would do "you're wrong cause this is my interpretation and it's right" lol

excuse me ? do you know the definition of a mirror?

and yes, as everybody sees clearly, you are the total definition of a troll. the kind that keeps crawling between
the walls and running away just like a pussy. Keep playing under Vig's radar, but you don't need to be adressed
for people to see you are a complete troll who's only making a fool and shame of him/herself.

i really wonder whether you are female or male. your age could be significantly lower, too.
either way you show serious butthurt behaviour.

and just to pick one line out of the bs links you posted - im not even a muslim and i can smell your bs -
its ok to rape woman taken as prisoners? do you even read? it's actually the opposite as what's being presented.
they belong to other men so they cant touch them. do you even read what you post or do you simply pick a quick google 'im feeling lucky' search and post it? Rolleyes

please stop further making a fool of yourself.

I actually have read that muslim men can rape captured married women. Also maybe you should be working harder at answering people in the Michael Jackson thread?

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8