#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
When the theory of Evolution fails

11-21-2015, 02:45 PM #1
Riddler
Chaplain
http://www.myaspergerschild.com/2012/05/...human.html

Calling a malfunction 'evolution'.
just because a crowd has it doesn't make it normal or progress.
Worse; there's only more proof for devolution of human capacity [ funny enough totally
compliant with the fact with every generation humans grow further away from their original
perfect ancestor Adam & Eve and grow less perfect with less capacity and more defects ]

Quote:Are you aware that Autism prevalence figures are growing rapidly?

According to recent statistics, Autism now affects 1 in 54 male children. More young people will be diagnosed with Autism this year (male and female) than with AIDS, diabetes and cancer combined.

Autism is the fastest-growing “developmental disability” in the U.S. – and the only disorder dramatically on the rise (with mental retardation, Down syndrome, and cystic fibrosis remaining roughly the same). Earlier Autism prevalence figures were much lower, centering at about 0.5 per 1,000 during the 1960s and 1970s, and about 1 per 1,000 in the 1980s.

The reported spike in the prevalence of Autism raises questions about whether this dramatic increase is factual, or a byproduct of greater awareness that has led moms and dads, educators, and professionals to see symptoms of Autism in kids who would not have received the diagnosis 20 years ago.

The increase in Autism prevalence figures suggests several possibilities (here are just a few):
  • some relatively recent changes in the environment may be responsible
  • the diagnosis may be applied more broadly than before as a result of the changing definition of the disorder
  • there may be more complete pickup of autism (i.e., case finding) as a result of increased awareness and funding (e.g., attempts to sue vaccine companies may have increased case-reporting).
  • this is the way the human brain is developing
Human evolution is characterized by a rapid increase in brain size and complexity. Decades of research have made important strides in identifying the unique features of the human brain. But it has become possible only very recently to examine the genetic basis of human brain evolution. Through “genomics” (i.e., the study of the genomes of organisms), tantalizing insights regarding human brain evolution have emerged.

Metabolic changes responsible for the evolution of the human brain’s unique cognitive abilities indicate that it may have been pushed to the limit of its capabilities. Research adds weight to the theory that some neurological disorders are a costly by-product of human brain evolution.

The idea that certain neurological disorders are by-products of increases in metabolic capacity and brain size, which occur during human evolution, has been suggested before, but now researchers have access to new technical approaches to really put the theory to the test.

The human brain is unique among all species in its enormous metabolic demand. If researchers can explain how the human brain sustains such a tremendous metabolic flow, they will have a much better chance to understand how the brain works – and why it sometimes “malfunctions.” But is it truly a “malfunction” (i.e., functions badly)? Or is the human brain on its evolutionary path to “hyper-functioning” (i.e., functioning above and beyond the norm)?

I can make a recent bias study, too.

aint it funny how desperate evolutionists are putting malfunctions, damages, inbreeding and birth defects thanks to varying causes now as 'proof' of evolution ? Big Grin

in other words:

the future is filled with mental retards that cant eat chew or think, cant mate, dont know how to communicate and will result in the total demise of humanity as its not able to keep its species alive thanks to the impossibility to actually create (healthy) offspring. - but hey, atleast they can remember exactly which player scored in what soccer game in what year, and they can play chess good because they photographically remembered which moves were wrong.!

oh the irony.
This post was last modified: 11-21-2015, 03:01 PM by Riddler.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 6 users Like Riddler's post:
  • Isaiah53, Vytas, Trenton, Scimitar, Serendipity, Tarikko

11-21-2015, 07:25 PM #2
justsomegirl
Squire
I recently read a very interesting book by a man named Lloyd Pye called Everything You Know is Wrong. Although some of his stuff is a bit out there he made a really interesting point regarding evolution. Evolution as taught in school is really Darwinism. This is where we get the idea that man evolved from monkeys right. He points out that evolution does exist, but only on a micro level.

Animals will change and adapt to the environment they are in, evolving to make themselves specialized and adapt to survive. But there is no evidence of macro evolution, like monkeys turning into man. There is nothing in the fossil record demonstrating that any species of animal has every evolved into a different genus. So therefore worms do not evolve into fish, fish do not evolve into amphibians, amphibians do not evolve into mammals. Birds can evolve into different species but they are still birds.

He goes on to talk about the evidence we do have for "man evolving from monkey" is really just hominids, Big Foot like mammals that may or may not still exist.  And acknowledging the existence of these creatures would basically debunk Darwinism entirely, so Darwinist will never even investigate if the Big Foot type hominids exist.

The book also debunks creationism as the reason for man on earth and goes the Zacharia Sitchen route that humans came from another planet or were cross breed with DNA from another planet and hominids. That aside I never really considered evolution as we've been taught could be totally false.

I'm not a really religious person, but I don't think these ideas necessarily  make God an impossibility. It's just interesting because so many people are absolutely sure where humans come from and really we know nothing for sure.

As far as autism is concerned, the following article mentions a preservative in a lot of vaccines called thimerosal as a possible cause. A lot more plausible then evolution gone wrong.

http://www.naturalnews.com/027178_autism_vaccines.html

Quote:Autism and vaccines
There is also a strong connection between all forms of vaccinations and autism. A U.S. study found that children who received vaccines containing a preservative called thimerosal, which is almost 50 percent mercury, were more than twice as likely to develop autism than children who did not. Although mercury has been removed from regular childhood vaccines due to growing safety worries, it is still present in other vaccines children might get.
- Toxic Overload: A Doctor's Plan for Combating the Illnesses Caused by Chemicals in Our Foods, Our Homes, and Our Medicine Cabinets by Dr. Paula Baillie-Hamilton

Every year more and more children are being diagnosed with learning disabilities and autism. What is the cause? According to many experts, including Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., a senior attorney for the Natural Resources Defense Council and author of Deadly Immunity, our government is to blame. There's growing evidence that shows that a drug called thimerosal is to blame. This drug is found in vaccines. The fact is the more vaccines kids get, the more autism, learning disabilities, and lifelong illness develops. The drug thimerosal is a preservative that was put in vaccines back in the 1930s.
- More Natural Cures Revealed: Previously Censored Brand Name Products That Cure Disease by Kevin Trudeau

Autism is a catastrophic epidemic with an increase of 1,500% in the UK in the last decade. In California one in 150 children is autistic - a 54% increase in just 2001/2! The primary causes of autism known to come from vaccines, maternal overexposure to heavy metals and antibiotics, heavy metals from industry pollution of the air and water, and the chemicals used in the electronics industry. Significantly, the first cases of autism were described in the US shortly after the vaccines for whooping cough were introduced in the 1940s.
- Dispatches From the War Zone of Environmental Health by Helke Ferrie

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant
The following 6 users Like justsomegirl's post:
  • Goku, Loki, Riddler, Trenton, Tarikko, Scimitar

11-25-2015, 05:02 PM #3
mani2368
Marshall
Meh...evolution as a theory may not be an ideal one, but It certainly has more evidence as a narrative than any other origin theory. I remember reading that the rise in autism may be due to an increase in biologically incompatible mates getting together because the pill has thrown women's natural pheromone senses out of wack. Also remember how shitty our diet is now + breathing posture being out of wack.

Every Man, and every Woman is a star.
Love, Be Joyful, and Die daily...behold all opposites as necessary complements, and rejoice!
The following 1 user Likes mani2368's post:
  • JackTrades

11-25-2015, 05:18 PM #4
Tarikko
Chaplain
Salam riddler,

I only need to look at who is selling me human evolution to reject it as a hoax

It it's the nwo's religion... Along with the worship of the human mind and jinns dabbling

If anything, we are in fact devolving
This post was last modified: 11-25-2015, 06:20 PM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 3 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • Vytas, Orwell's mentor, Scimitar

11-25-2015, 05:44 PM #5
Riddler
Chaplain
(11-25-2015, 05:02 PM)mani2368 Wrote:  Meh...evolution as a theory may not be an ideal one, but It certainly has more evidence as a narrative than any other origin theory.  I remember reading that the rise in autism may be due to an increase in biologically incompatible mates getting together because the pill has thrown women's natural pheromone senses out of wack. Also remember how shitty our diet is now + breathing posture being out of wack.

actually, you stating this is proof evolution is BS if we can't even be able to adapt to the food we take Rolleyes Shy

thanks! Cool

and just for information, perhaps you'd be kinda surprised as to how fraudulent the evidence is for the narrative of evolution. so much that its still using proven fake material, which even scientists have admitted, yet still is at the base for their 'model'. Rolleyes Shy

either way, evolution really is simply pantheism.
This post was last modified: 11-25-2015, 05:51 PM by Riddler.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
The following 3 users Like Riddler's post:
  • Scimitar, Trenton, Tarikko

11-26-2015, 02:20 AM #6
sarcasm
Marshall
I almost don't want to know what causes autism rates to spike so much,because, suppose it is wifi or cell phones, or
both. Is civilization even capable of getting rid of this tech? I simply theorize this way because certainly this sector of tech was not so prevalent even 15 years ago. At this moment there may be 20 wifi modems sending data through me!
This post was last modified: 11-26-2015, 02:21 AM by sarcasm.

11-26-2015, 06:21 AM #7
Riddler
Chaplain
(11-26-2015, 02:20 AM)sarcasm Wrote:  I almost don't want to know what causes autism rates to spike so much,because, suppose it is wifi or cell phones, or
both. Is civilization even capable of getting rid of this tech? I simply theorize this way because certainly this sector of tech was not so prevalent even 15 years ago. At this moment there may be 20 wifi modems sending data through me!

yeah the bluetooth, wifi, gprs, 3g,4g and 5g networks are pure murder for our bodies. you'd be shocked if you'd do a little research on the effects. i tend to avoid using them, and especially at night it's far from the bed. but you can't really avoid all those imbeciles walking around you with it. nor can you do anything about all the radio signals being transmitted and antennas being put literally on top of your appartment building. and that's not even mentioning planes in the sky's radars and sattelites.

however, i'm not sure whether that autism is caused by that. it very well could play a mayor part, or atleast during pregnancy - i personally think other causes [during pregnancy and genes] have more influence to it - the thing is there are many autistic peeps around between 12 and 25 years old. true that cell phones have been around longer but modern 3g+ networks arent really that old relatively speaking and the amount of it being send through the world is only of recent, so i'm doubtfull if its the origin for the rise in autism. but, it could very well play a major part.

------------

11-26-2015, 06:13 PM #8
Kristen_campbell5
Squire
Wasn't there a link between autism and vaccines? The Mercury that they pump into the stuff or so I read anyways
The following 1 user Likes Kristen_campbell5's post:
  • Riddler

11-26-2015, 10:23 PM #9
celle76
Justiciar
(11-25-2015, 05:18 PM)Tarikko Wrote:  Salam riddler,

It it's the nwo's religion... Along with the worship of the human mind and jinns dabbling

I think brother tarikko's 2 key words were "human evolution" to be the true hoax.
The following 1 user Likes celle76's post:
  • Tarikko

11-27-2015, 05:45 AM #10
Vytas
Justiciar
(11-25-2015, 05:18 PM)Tarikko Wrote:  Salam riddler,

Yes unholy jew trinity in Darwin , Einstein and Freud did much damage to human minds... They were very actively promoted and supported, anyone who spoke against them was out of scientific community without chance to find a job. That resulted in complete success, people now read their works with serious faces and kids are indoctrinated with all that nonsense in schools, not to mention ridiculous "genius aura" they have.

Truth is precious it's guarded by God
The following 2 users Like Vytas's post:
  • Riddler, Tarikko