#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

Evil Satanic Initiation for the Grimes

11-19-2015, 03:48 PM #1
I'm sorry I tried to preview my post, but instead it got posted. but I'm editing the story for full content in a few mins.

Update: Scroll down for Post Information.

The musician "Grimes" has inspired millions around the world, with a music that doesn't really have any lyrical content. The artist Chinese instrumental compositions resemble an empty, peaceful but beautiful landscape, colorful flowers and waterfalls can be part of this picture, in songs such as Know The Way (track that starts with river flow vibrations). But behind all this, there can be heard soft babbles of non-sense. She is from Canada, has lisp (speech impairment) which can be clearly appreciated when there is actually a bit of verbal lyrcs.

Behind all this, there is much more darker side. Grimes states:

Quote:i dont want to be infantilized because i refuse to be sexualized...I don’t want to have to compromise my morals in order to make a living 

The tragic issue in this young female life, was when she was brutally raped, to which she proclaimed to have turned that negative situation into a positive Anthem, Yes, she transformed the forced sexual intercourse, into a song.

The lyrics say:

‘Cause someone could break your neck
Coming up behind you
Always coming and you’d never have a clue

Who inspire her?

Apart of the assault, Grimes is also inspired by: Reggaeton and Daddy Yankee from Puerto Rico

let's take a closer look at her muisc:

This post was last modified: 11-19-2015, 04:25 PM by Brozufil.