#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Anti-Syrian Muslim Refugee Rhetoric Mirrors Calls to Reject Jews During Nazi Era

11-19-2015, 02:07 AM #1
sophiaponders
Chaplain
During the 1930s and early 1940s, the United States resisted accepting large numbers of Jewish refugees escaping the Nazi terror sweeping Europe, in large part because of fearmongering by a small but vocal crowd.

They claimed that the refugees were communist or anarchist infiltrators intent on spreading revolution; that refugees were part of a global Jewish-capitalist conspiracy to take control of the United States from the inside; that the refugees were either Nazis in disguise or under the influence of Nazi agents sent to commit acts of sabotage; and that Jewish refugees were out to steal American jobs.
Many rejected Jews simply because they weren’t Christian.
In recent days, similar arguments are being resurrected to reject Syrian refugees fleeing sectarian terrorists and civil war.
https://theintercept.com/2015/11/18/syri...-refugees/

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/
The following 4 users Like sophiaponders's post:
  • Serendipity, Isaiah53, Sidhuriel, Tarikko

11-19-2015, 08:08 AM #2
Tarikko
Chaplain
History repeats itself

The bigots of yesterday are the same bigots of today.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 4 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • sophiaponders, Scimitar, Serendipity, Sidhuriel

11-19-2015, 08:23 AM #3
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
(11-19-2015, 08:08 AM)Tarikko Wrote:  History repeats itself

The bigots of yesterday are the same bigots of today.

I noticed this too!

I was watching a show on Nazi Germany two days ago; and it showed a Wehrmacht propaganda film about the ''Jewish parasite'' ; it showed footage of fleeing Jews  with a voice over saying things like ''The Jewish parasite is scrounging all over Europe's borders'' ''Like rats; Jews leave devastation in their wake''.. Etc.

It sounded so much like the rhetoric we're hearing about Syrians in Europe now that it scared me. May God lead everyone to the truth..

Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that
Hate can't drive out hate
Only love can do that
Heart
The following 2 users Like Sidhuriel's post:
  • sophiaponders, Tarikko

11-20-2015, 07:54 AM #4
Emerald
Chaplain
(11-19-2015, 02:07 AM)sophiaponders Wrote:  During the 1930s and early 1940s, the United States resisted accepting large numbers of Jewish refugees escaping the Nazi terror sweeping Europe, in large part because of fearmongering by a small but vocal crowd.

They claimed that the refugees were communist or anarchist infiltrators intent on spreading revolution; that refugees were part of a global Jewish-capitalist conspiracy to take control of the United States from the inside; that the refugees were either Nazis in disguise or under the influence of Nazi agents sent to commit acts of sabotage; and that Jewish refugees were out to steal American jobs.
In recent days, similar arguments are being resurrected to reject Syrian refugees fleeing sectarian terrorists and civil war.

What Nazi terror, dumbass?

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin

11-21-2015, 12:57 AM #5
sophiaponders
Chaplain
(11-20-2015, 07:54 AM)Emerald Wrote:  
(11-19-2015, 02:07 AM)sophiaponders Wrote:  During the 1930s and early 1940s, the United States resisted accepting large numbers of Jewish refugees escaping the Nazi terror sweeping Europe, in large part because of fearmongering by a small but vocal crowd.

What Nazi terror, dumbass?

Nazis were satanic occultists that even helped come up with MK Ultra no matter how the Zionists use them, dumbass. And not all Jews are Zionist, dumbass.
This post was last modified: 11-21-2015, 12:57 AM by sophiaponders.

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/
The following 2 users Like sophiaponders's post:
  • luna, Tarikko

11-21-2015, 04:06 PM #6
Serendipity
Justiciar
This might sound heartless and I'm not in a situation to judge but I'm not liking how Syrians are leaving their country. I think they just want them to leave to make it easier for Israel to take over. But then again, if they stay it's a death sentence and Isis isn't going anywhere. There is no solution.

"Happiness only real when shared" - Christopher McCandless
The following 2 users Like Serendipity's post:
  • luna, Tarikko