#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Is tila tequila a mind control victim?

11-18-2015, 01:22 PM #1
HealthIlluminati
Peasant
first she was part of a reality show with her sexual personality, and then she is suffering a brain anerysm and talking about the illuminati

http://doomsdayisnear.com/tila-tequila-a...illuminati

is she still a mind control victim or do you think she is really free from the illuminati now?

11-18-2015, 02:40 PM #2
DiscoStu
Marshall
She has posted videos and podcasts in the past where she tries to expose the elite. I tried to get through one but she rambled on and offered little substance. I haven't followed her career, but occasionally I'd see sound bytes where she claims she's been banned from Facebook and Twitter, etc. and attributes that to people trying to "silence" her.

I do know she was linked with Casey Johnson of the Johnson & Johnson fortune, who died quite young:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casey_Johnson

MK or no, she has issues.
The following 3 users Like DiscoStu's post:
  • Lotte, distractobot, Trenton

11-18-2015, 03:34 PM #3
Emerald
Chaplain
Rhetorical question

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin
The following 2 users Like Emerald's post:
  • distractobot, Annonymous Damsel

11-18-2015, 03:36 PM #4
Brozufil
Peasant
Ugh I've seen Tila Tequila several times as my costumer, this same year more repeatedly. Normal gurl, no psycho MK character we all believe. Even I myself was aware of this stories, since I follow her from the very start of her MTV famous series. I even asked her a few questions aiming to bring this topic, but this lady has no interest in bringing this sort of delusional attention propaganda in her real ordinary life...

11-18-2015, 03:52 PM #5
Annonymous Damsel
Marshall
(11-18-2015, 03:34 PM)Emerald Wrote:  Rhetorical question

Hahahahahahahaha Tongue

11-19-2015, 07:31 PM #6
distractobot
Squire
Definitely.

She was one, she 'broke' and started speaking out, so they killed her fiance and subsequently gave her an aneurysm, so for a while she claimed she was a disinformation agent... now she's back on the truther side..

never know with her.