#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Synchronological Chart Of The Religions Of The World

06-10-2015, 09:36 PM #1
TonyVanDam
Justiciar
SOURCE:
93beast.fea.st/files/section1/forlong/rivers_of_life_chart.pdf

First of all, keep in mind that the PDF file is a little computer graphic intense. If you're using an old desktop, please be patience. If you're using a younger desktop or laptop with plenty of RAM, you should have the PDF file in a few seconds. It's best to download and save the file on your hard drive or USB stick.

Now on the topic.....

The chart plenty much example a valid point that all world religions on planet earth has an origin. Those main origins are THE original worshiping of :

Tree
Penis & Vagina
Serpent
Fire
Sun
Ancestor(s)

The inventions of Theism and religious books (Bible, Quran, etc.) would not exist until many centuries later. And it must be said that all of the 21st century world religions, especially the Abrahamic Religions, are the modern-day versions/hybrid clones of the ancient worship.

The Synchronological Chart of the Religions of the World (SCRW) is a tie in with the book entitied, River Of Life: Sources & Steams of the Faith of Man In All Land, by J.G.F. Furlong. This book is very difficult to find at the moment. But there is a copy at Scribd available here:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/3009714/Forlon...-of-Life-1

Info about James Forlong:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Forlong
This post was last modified: 06-10-2015, 09:42 PM by TonyVanDam.

A better day Show this Post
06-11-2015, 03:50 PM #2
A better day Unregistered

I'm glad you're posting here. It is so important for everyone to know that the core of all the worlds large religions, even those of the ancient Aztec, Mayan, etc. are star based. The universality is the key. Human morals, social behaviors often at the core come down to don't kill, steal, lie, envy, etc. It is only when one group of people want to dominate another is the "god" as authority called in to play. A united way to pray is one thing, but war in the name of "god", (call the authority what you will), is nothing more than propaganda.

06-11-2015, 06:46 PM #3
celle76
Justiciar
I speak on behalf of Islam only, maybe a Christian or Jew will respond...! Your understanding of Islam seems limited. Actually the sun, stars, moon, plants, animals, and some humans worship Allah (God). He is the Creator and is responsible for the creation of all things mentioned listed on the post. I am trying to say that the stars, moon, etc...can not be the origin of religion when they themselves are created and worship the ONE TRUE SUPREME BEING...makes no sense.

Thus Allah states:

"Do you not realise that everything in the heavens and earth prostrates/submits to Allah: the sun, the moon, the stars, the mountains, the trees, and the animals? So do many human beings, though for many others punishment is well deserved. Anyone disgraced by Allah will have no one to honour him: Allah does whatever He wills. " (Qur'an 22:18)

The moon, the stars, the mountains all submit to Allah because they are doing exactly what Allah ordained them to do. Very interestingly, Allah stops short of including all mankind, rather the verse changes its expression and reads "So do many human beings, though for many others punishment is well deserved." An important aspect indeed, because among mankind there are believers and disbelievers. Disbelievers and hypocrites among human are the only creatures on earth who do not submit to Allah, in other words they are the only creatures on earth who do not live with the purpose of their creation. The believers, the mountains, sun, moon, animals and plants all do by living in harmony with their purpose in creation i.e. they all worship.

Great post, should be good dialogue...
Peace
This post was last modified: 06-11-2015, 06:48 PM by celle76.
The following 3 users Like celle76's post:
  • Scimitar, Kung Fu, Tarikko

06-12-2015, 01:47 AM #4
TonyVanDam
Justiciar
(06-11-2015, 06:46 PM)celle76 Wrote:  I speak on behalf of Islam only, maybe a Christian or Jew will respond...! Your understanding of Islam seems limited. Actually the sun, stars, moon, plants, animals, and some humans worship Allah (God). He is the Creator and is responsible for the creation of all things mentioned listed on the post. I am trying to say that the stars, moon, etc...can not be the origin of religion when they themselves are created and worship the ONE TRUE SUPREME BEING...makes no sense.

1. Islam is a modern-day version of worshiping Freyja (hence why Muslims' day of rest is Friday), Venus, Aphrodite, & Isis. Christianity is a modern-day version of worshiping all of the sun gods as well as the sun itself (hence why most Christians' day of rest is Sunday). Judaism is a modern-day version of worshiping Saturn (hence why Jews' day of rest is Saturday) & Cronus.

2. This thread is about the origins of all World Religions. So please do not insult my intelligences by saying my knowledge about Islam is "limited", when you have no idea until now that I know information about the Abrahamic Religions' root within Astrotheology a little better than you think.

06-12-2015, 09:07 AM #5
Goku
Chaplain
Quote:1. Islam is a modern-day version of worshiping Freyja (hence why Muslims' day of rest is Friday), Venus, Aphrodite, & Isis. Christianity is a modern-day version of worshiping all of the sun gods as well as the sun itself (hence why most Christians' day of rest is Sunday). Judaism is a modern-day version of worshiping Saturn (hence why Jews' day of rest is Saturday) & Cronus.

2. This thread is about the origins of all World Religions. So please do not insult my intelligences by saying my knowledge about Islam is "limited", when you have no idea until now that I know information about the Abrahamic Religions' root within Astrotheology a little better than you think.

06-12-2015, 07:11 PM #6
Scimitar
Grand Commander
(06-10-2015, 09:36 PM)TonyVanDam Wrote:  SOURCE:

First of all, keep in mind that the PDF file is a little computer graphic intense. If you're using an old desktop, please be patience. If you're using a younger desktop or laptop with plenty of RAM, you should have the PDF file in a few seconds. It's best to download and save the file on your hard drive or USB stick.

Now on the topic.....

The chart plenty much example a valid point that all world religions on planet earth has an origin. Those main origins are THE original worshiping of :

Tree
Penis & Vagina
Serpent
Fire
Sun
Ancestor(s)

The inventions of Theism and religious books (Bible, Quran, etc.) would not exist until many centuries later. And it must be said that all of the 21st century world religions, especially the Abrahamic Religions, are the modern-day versions/hybrid clones of the ancient worship.

The Synchronological Chart of the Religions of the World (SCRW) is a tie in with the book entitied, River Of Life: Sources & Steams of the Faith of Man In All Land, by J.G.F. Furlong. This book is very difficult to find at the moment. But there is a copy at Scribd available here:

Prove it!!! Big Grin An argument from authority based on a speculative analogy and conjecture coupled with renegade archaeology which doesn't consider the sympathetic method - hardly makes a fairy-tale true, my friend.... so please - PROVE IT...

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 3 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • celle76, Tarikko, Todd

06-12-2015, 08:38 PM #7
TonyVanDam
Justiciar
(06-12-2015, 07:11 PM)Scimitar Wrote:  
(06-10-2015, 09:36 PM)TonyVanDam Wrote:  SOURCE:

Now on the topic.....

Tree
Penis & Vagina
Serpent
Fire
Sun
Ancestor(s)

Prove it!!! Big Grin An argument from authority based on a speculative analogy and conjecture coupled with renegade archaeology which doesn't consider the sympathetic method - hardly makes a fairy-tale true, my friend.... so please - PROVE IT...

Scimi

Do you doubt the research of James G.R. Furlong?

07-16-2015, 10:44 AM #8
FlixKandish
Chaplain
That book looks interesting, tony. Do you know if the author was influenced by Frazier or Campbell? I'm going to check it out when I have a larger device and more time. Amazon doesn't have it, major bummer. 

And guys, tony is right, that the modern big religions were influenced from ancient religions, though I don't think it's as easy as "sun directly translates to son", ect, it's a little more convoluted than that. 

07-16-2015, 11:04 AM #9
Tarikko
Chaplain
[/quote]

Do you doubt the research of James G.R. Furlong?
[/quote]

LOL who is he? The infallible "Messiah"?

Another "bound by the circle of the Elite" buffoon, if you ask me..

Dude, your knowledge of Islam is quite rudimentary.

Let me try and break it down to you.

The Elite's religion is Satanism.. Phallus, vagina, sun, moon, JINN (Mostly) worship... a combination of the aforementioned.

They infiltrated the Abrahmic faith which calls for the worship of the Creator and NOTHING created. Hence why you see their symbols merged sometimes... specially in the Christian faith (the Church and Not Jesus Christ Peace be upon him).

That does not mean in any way that those religions were originally pagan... Only that you been duped.

P.S: And before you say anything about the Crescent and the star (emblem):

You know Islam FORBIDS any TYPE of symbolism? We have NO symbol.

The crescent and the moon emblem is not Islamic (Satan has his ways indeed)... This was introduced, rather, surreptitiously inserted into the Muslim faith by the spy, the filthy "father of Turkey" they call him, the crypto Doenme Jew, the Zionist Mustafa Kamal Ataturk... the raging alcoholic with a secret agenda to subvert Islam in Turkey.

Back to the research table for you m8 Smile

Salam
This post was last modified: 07-16-2015, 11:20 AM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

07-16-2015, 11:12 AM #10
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(06-12-2015, 01:47 AM)TonyVanDam Wrote:  1. Islam is a modern-day version of worshiping Freyja (hence why Muslims' day of rest is Friday), Venus, Aphrodite, & Isis. Christianity is a modern-day version of worshiping all of the sun gods as well as the sun itself (hence why most Christians' day of rest is Sunday). Judaism is a modern-day version of worshiping Saturn (hence why Jews' day of rest is Saturday) & Cronus.

I'm sure whatever the day of rest fell upon when it comes to Islam, you would have an explanation as to what man made god it was referencing too. So it's kind of moot when you try to connect it to some day within the week because all our days are named after some pagan god or man made creation.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 3 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • celle76, Todd, Tarikko