#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

Final song playing at bataclan massacre...

11-15-2015, 07:59 PM #1
Apparently this was the song playing when the attack took place and interrupted the concert.

catchy as hell though damnit...

Quote:Who'll love the Devil?
Who'll song his song?
Who will love the Devil and his song?

I'll love the Devil
I'll sing his song
I will love the Devil and his song

Who'll love the Devil?
Who'll kiss his tongue?
Who will kiss the Devil on his tongue?

there's some inaudible audio in there too...

Every Man, and every Woman is a star.
Love, Be Joyful, and Die daily...behold all opposites as necessary complements, and rejoice!
The following 1 user Likes mani2368's post:
  • Trenton

11-16-2015, 02:10 AM #2
You know what this kinda reminds me of? A movie. Have you ever seen that movie "Jennifer's Body"?

I mean, it's not literally like that same, however, there are some similarities. Traits that just come to mind.

If you've seen the movie you'll know what I'm talking about.

It's about two high school girls that go to a concert at this venue for a special band.

During the song as they are performing, the main character locks eyes with the lead singer.

The venue, no fire exits, started to catch fire in this weird, mystic way.

Anywhoo, the place is a death trap and half the high school and other fans that where there burned alive.

The band made it out, and thanks to her nerdy friend, the main character, "Jennifer" made it out too.

Jennifer hops in the bands van and they go out to the woods to read the bible, just kidding!

The story line is there.. a venue full of people killed during a concert.. and then another blood sacrifice later under the crescent moon. Of course the band, instantly becomes famous. *Spoil*

It's definitely a weird story line to have. A lot of symbolism playing out. 

Al though, in the movie, Jennifer is possessed and eats boys... Hollywood. 

They love to scare us with our own shadow!

That stuff is not real.

Eagles Of Death Metal. Interesting stuff for sure.

11-16-2015, 07:29 AM #3
This could have easily been posted on the thread about the Paris hoax, sorry, blasts....

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin

11-19-2015, 03:16 AM #4
EODM was formed by Josh Homme from Queens of the Stone Age.
There is a really freaky post from him on their FB page from October 28th saying they want to chop off peoples heads.. um..

And.. I noticed on the EODM page.. they have been playing a song on their tour called 'Make a Bang'
"Don't Speak (I Came To Make A Bang!)"
Don't move, don't speak, even whisper
There's something happenin' but don't be scared
I'm too smooth, you never see me coming
I'm never in a hurry, I'm just movin' fast
I said HAOW!
Oh yes you know I said HAOW!
I came to make a bang!
I said HAOW!
Yes I said HAOW!
I came to make a bang!
Pull me, I'm your fabulous weapon
I'll hit your target, girl, so you see
Well I'm in too tight, gonna feel it tonight, yeah

Honestly.. they are obviously not religious extremists.. but I cannot see the difference between luciferians in their thinking alot of the time. SMH.. irony.. I hate to even say that there is a thing called 'reaping and sowing' .. but...
This post was last modified: 11-19-2015, 03:19 AM by sophiaponders.

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/