#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Ongoing coordinated terrorist attacks and hostage situation in Paris this evening

11-13-2015, 07:02 PM #1
sophiaponders
Chaplain
No details of what or who are doing this atm, but shooters opened fire at a restaurant/bar, a sporting event and a rock concert, there is also a hostage situation at the concert venue (where Eagles of Death Metal were playing).   Explosives were also heard at the sporting event where France's President was at a game between France and Germany, and reports of explosives at the hostage situation at the venue where 100 people are being held hostage. So far in all attack locations between 40-60 people have been reported to be killed and many more critically injured
Sad
There are also reports of attacks at other locations than these 3 locations.. some saying there are also 3 more locations have been attacked making the total 6 locations. The locations were/are all places where people were having fun on a Friday night.
Obama has spoken on this as well.
Sky news commentator has said it could have something to do with Fri the 13th, but also people thinking of Charlie Hebdo attack back in January.
Sky News live:
[http://news.sky.com/story/1587380/live-d...n-in-paris
This post was last modified: 11-13-2015, 07:17 PM by sophiaponders.

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/
The following 4 users Like sophiaponders's post:
  • The Creeper, Trenton, Thy Unveiling, luna

11-13-2015, 07:51 PM #2
Yeshuaiscoming
Peasant
I am SICKENED right now. IT STINKS OF A FALSE FLAG. Yet another attempt at creating mass hysteria. CUe tommorows newspaper and news stations declaring isis are to blame for this. State of emergency has been declared and this happened since 9/11 a state of emergency being declared guys.. And girls the new world order is on it's way! Be vigilant and please sheeple don't say u weren't warned!!!!!!' 
The following 7 users Like Yeshuaiscoming's post:
  • Blodfleur, The Creeper, Briandao, Trenton, peacebeuponall, Thy Unveiling, Tarikko

11-13-2015, 07:55 PM #3
Yeshuaiscoming
Peasant
I am getting goosebumps right now. Just heard Obama saying "this is an attack on humanity" oh lord how I weep how we have heard those same lines before? Syria iraq other middle eastern countries being blamed? When we all know isis was manufactured by our governments I am from England and your government in America and all the others who are satanise cunts 
The following 5 users Like Yeshuaiscoming's post:
  • Vytas, The Creeper, Trenton, Thy Unveiling, Tarikko

11-13-2015, 07:56 PM #4
Lisa
Chaplain
(11-13-2015, 07:51 PM)Yeshuaiscoming Wrote:  I am SICKENED right now. IT STINKS OF A FALSE FLAG. Yet another attempt at creating mass hysteria. CUe tommorows newspaper and news stations declaring isis are to blame for this. State of emergency has been declared and this happened since 9/11 a state of emergency being declared guys.. And girls the new world order is on it's way! Be vigilant and please sheeple don't say u weren't warned!!!!!!' 

From what I've read they were yelling allahu akbar- so they think muslims did this.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8
The following 2 users Like Lisa's post:
  • The Creeper, Thy Unveiling

11-13-2015, 07:59 PM #5
justjess
Chaplain
Isis supporters are all over Twitter and social media celebrating the attacks. Thu were screaming like Luna said during the attacks. Western governments may have created this beast but there comes a time when responsibility needs to be leveled at the actual perpetrators. I am disgusted as well, however. You'd think we would have advanced enough over the past thousands of years to have left religious wars way in the past
The following 6 users Like justjess's post:
  • Goku, Blodfleur, largemarge, The Creeper, cameronjcw, Thy Unveiling

11-13-2015, 08:02 PM #6
Yeshuaiscoming
Peasant
Exactly! It's obviously isis WHO are man made by the elite to usher in the new world order to create mass hysteria islamophobia and WORLD war 3 I am so angry as the sheeple don't see what is going on they don't care. Obama his face said it all he knew what was going to happen it's been in the plan for a long time I am from England David Cameron didn't look to bothered neither aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh I wanna scream from the top of my voice this is so fucking messed up only a few people know what is really happening I am so sick of being called crazy judgement day awaits the end times are bear
The following 4 users Like Yeshuaiscoming's post:
  • The Creeper, Trenton, Thy Unveiling, Tarikko

11-13-2015, 08:09 PM #7
Yeshuaiscoming
Peasant
This isn't a religious war. This is a war against the good people this is a war of good vs evil. And believe me there is a damn lot more evil than good. I fear for my kids. Satan is at his best right now we live in a evil satanic world ruled by satanic bastards welcome to THE END TIMES THIS WAS PROPHECIED IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION it is now coming into fruition yeshua is our SAVIOUR and I have no doubt he will be here for all his family sorry I didn't want to get religious but I am stating FACTS it's in the good BOOK it was foretold I say no more 
The following 4 users Like Yeshuaiscoming's post:
  • Vytas, The Creeper, sophiaponders, Thy Unveiling

11-13-2015, 08:14 PM #8
Bakou
Marshall
(11-13-2015, 07:59 PM)justjess Wrote:  Isis supporters are all over Twitter and social media celebrating the attacks. Thu were screaming like Luna said during  the attacks. Western governments may have created this beast but there comes a time when responsibility needs to be leveled at the actual perpetrators. I am disgusted as well, however. You'd think we would have advanced enough over the past thousands of years to have left religious wars way in the past

They could have been screaming pretty much anything, doesn't mean it was not a false flag attack.

As far as who or what should be blame, the same people are pulling the strings behind the scene. Religion is just a mask. The end game is total control.
The following 8 users Like Bakou's post:
  • Goku, The Creeper, Trenton, peacebeuponall, Thy Unveiling, doubleshot, Yeshuaiscoming, Tarikko

11-13-2015, 08:18 PM #9
Tarikko
Chaplain
Nothing to see here... Just another false flag

Move along

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

11-13-2015, 08:25 PM #10
celle76
Justiciar
I would say this is more of a political act rather than a religious one. Religion is used as a front but either way (false flag or not), these are violent acts against humanity that should not be tolerated.