#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Pauley Perrette of NCIS assaulted

A better day Show this Post
11-13-2015, 06:04 PM #1
A better day Unregistered

Actress Pauley Perrette assaulted near Hollywood Hills, by a homeless man.  Irony is that Perrette is an advocate for the homeless.  Alleged attacker's name, David Merck.  She reports he kept saying his name was William.

http://ktla.com/2015/11/13/ncis-actress-...-arrested/

Name Pauley: fem. for Paul.  Paul < L small
Perrette: fem. for Pier or Peter.  Peter = rock
              : little pebbles

Resonating with Christian saints Peter & Paul.
Resonating with rocks, pebbles

Abby, Abigail(?): Heb for father's joy
Scuito: Italian, for thin

Merck: Mark, Marcus, Mars-god of war
Urban Dictionary: to leave

11-13-2015, 08:45 PM #2
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Wow...

I hope she has some luck getting more adequate care for the homeless. Not everyone is on the streets by choice. Some are.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 1 user Likes Thy Unveiling's post:
  •

11-13-2015, 09:10 PM #3

(11-13-2015, 08:45 PM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  Wow...

I hope she has some luck getting more adequate care for the homeless. Not everyone is on the streets by choice. Some are.

She's talented and I don't like to see decent people hurt. Just gets my conspiracy antennae up! Dodgy  I don't follow NCIS, but I recognized her right away, spunky goth and all.  Hollyweird hit?  I had to wonder, plus her character is iconic, replicated by the cos-play people.

Any NCIS fans among the forum folk know of an episode that resonates with this media event?
The following 1 user Likes A better day's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

11-13-2015, 09:40 PM #4
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Good point. (She is adorable on the show, though.)

Can't say I recall any such episode, but haven't watched it in a long time. There probably is one. I'm sorry I'm not of more help.

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 1 user Likes Thy Unveiling's post:
  •

11-13-2015, 09:52 PM #5

(11-13-2015, 09:40 PM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  Good point. (She is adorable on the show, though.)

Can't say I recall any such episode, but haven't watched it in a long time. There probably is one. I'm sorry I'm not of more help.

That's ok, I'm going over to IMDb, see what I can find.  I love that site.

Update: Pauley Perrette born, 3/27/69 or 27.03.1969. Lots of 3's and multitudes of 3, including 27 or 3 cubed.
  • Thy Unveiling

11-13-2015, 10:58 PM #6
luna
Marshall
(11-13-2015, 09:10 PM)A better day Wrote:  

She's talented and I don't like to see decent people hurt. Just gets my conspiracy antennae up!  Dodgy  I don't follow NCIS, but I recognized her right away, spunky goth and all.  Hollyweird hit?  I had to wonder, plus her character is iconic, replicated by the cos-play people.

Any NCIS fans among the forum folk know of an episode that resonates with this media event?

I'm trying to recall any and failing I'm sorry! *Hangs head sadly* If I remember I shall come back. You're right about the cosplay thing tho! I know a friend who did and she nailed it.
The following 2 users Like luna's post:
  • Thy Unveiling,

11-13-2015, 11:02 PM #7

(11-13-2015, 10:58 PM)luna Wrote:  
(11-13-2015, 09:10 PM)A better day Wrote:  

She's talented and I don't like to see decent people hurt. Just gets my conspiracy antennae up!  Dodgy  I don't follow NCIS, but I recognized her right away, spunky goth and all.  Hollyweird hit?  I had to wonder, plus her character is iconic, replicated by the cos-play people.

I'm trying to recall any and failing I'm sorry! *Hangs head sadly* If I remember I shall come back. You're right about the cosplay thing tho! I know a friend who did and she nailed it.

Thanks. I just have a weird vibe. Time will tell.
  • Thy Unveiling

11-16-2015, 07:59 PM #8
A better day
Peasant
Just wanted to see if anything sync'd.

Street name: Rue Pauly
https://www.google.com/maps/@48.8309649,2.3101525,17z

Street name: Rue Auguste Perret
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Rue+Au...ff1ec2aed8
  • Thy Unveiling

11-16-2015, 08:54 PM #9
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
O/t but what does that mean by the blank Likes on my posts? A person decided they didn't like it, or they got banned? Just curious is all. If they unliked it, that's okay.

11-17-2015, 12:10 AM #10
A better day
Peasant
(11-16-2015, 08:54 PM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  O/t but what does that mean by the blank Likes on my posts? A person decided they didn't like it, or they got banned? Just curious is all. If they unliked it, that's okay.

I'm not sure what you mean by blank Likes.