#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

Zero Fallibility Attempt - Nostradamus Quatrain (s)

11-11-2015, 10:32 PM #1
4ourth Unregistered
There's a few specific quatrains that deserve more of our attention, lets begin!

Attempt 1
REVELATION 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
Century 8, Quatrain 1
Pau, Nay, Loron will be more of fire than blood,
to swim in praise, the great one to flee to the confluence (of rivers).
He will refuse entry to the magpies
Pampon and the Durance will keep them confined.

The "Two Witnesses" are either "Blood" (before they are slain), or "Fire" (after they are resurrected) they are not less or more.  Antipas/Pau, Nay, Loron is described as "Half of a Period" that is marked by "Space".  The Seventh SEAL does not open until the "Two Witnesses" are killed, therefore Nostradamus choose a numbering system to tie this conclusion into the Gospel''s numbering system to remove fallibility on this issue. 1) Antipas is a "Faithful Martyr" according to Revelation ... 2) "Two Witnesses" (singular) is a "Faithful Martyr" according to Revelation. (Pau, Nay, Loron // Nostradamus does not say "Antipas" because he is not talking about a personality, as much as he is referring to influential changes based on a point of interaction) (Antipas can be the Holy Spirit, but Nostradamus is not talking about that).

Attempt 2
REVELATION 11:3 And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
Century 2, Quatrain 62
Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

"Two Witnesses" - 1260/Century 2, Quatrain 62 ... ... ... synchronization of the numbering systems to provide detail.  Nostradamus is talking about a "Comet that is Clothed in Sackcloth", not the "Two Witnesses - Moses/Mabus".  Nostradamus has not used the name Moses, because he is referring to a Comet, thus he uses the name Mabus.  Global euthanasia happens when the "Two Witnesses" are dead, when we use certain groups of people to kill now, we can observe the euthanasia take place.  "Comets" have nothing to do with the Global Euthanasia, so this is something that happens before, something on a smaller scale.

Attempt 3
REVELATION 11:13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
Century 10, Quatrain 72
 The year 1999 seven month,
From the sky will come a great King of terror:
To bring back to life the great King of Angolmois, (the Mongols),
Before after Mars to reign by good luck

19997 - 12220 = 77777 ... What is 12/20/2012 of the Mayan Calendar supposed to identify with? The Galactic Alignment and the Last Day of the Mayan Calendar's Measurement Length, Or:  The Life Span of the Antichrist is 12210 Days or (1290 of Daniel) 30 Years of Luke 3:23 + 1260 Days of Revelation 11:3.  Star Wormwood is the "King of Terror", it is not a "Comet".  ... ... ... "God of Heaven = Two Witnesses"/Ten, Seven and Two.  This is the Second Period of Euthanasia Nostradamus describes deliberately.  Two separates periods, the current public threats of non-cas*-non=asi*, should be deceased relative to 11/13/2015 and WTF1190F.  Euthanasia that is 1/100 of the scale or in the USA before it reaches to a global level.  This will be done soon (there is hours left to allow these ppl to continue to kill the antichrist let it be done, perhaps we will lose this benefit soon).

Attempt 4
REVELATION 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
Century 6, Quatrain 97
At forty-five degrees, the sky will burn,
Fire approaches the great new city,
Immediately a huge, scattered flame leaps up
When they want to have verification from the Norman

4 Blood Red Moons, and then the 5 the Blood Red Moon on 3/23/2016 at the 12210th Day of the Antichrist's Life Span.  The word "degrees" should be substitutes for "Satellite of Star Wormwood or Moon", we've substituted the word "degrees" for "UFO" in the past.

(We've invalidated the theory that Nostradamus designed anagrams into the solutions based on this context.  Our solution is the gospel/bible Nostradamus endeavored to parallel with his disclosures about the future.  It is possible that Antipas will simply go away and nothing will happen condemning more than 99% of human life on earth to death in less than a few months.  As I've stated, each and every time the Antichrist makes these statements, multiple and repeated acts of mass murder happens to this person by certain rac** and groups of people.  If we are fortunate, we can continue to contribute their sin to the whole human race, until most of it dies.  Love and Blessings)

11-11-2015, 11:39 PM #2
How many cray threads do you need here?!
The following 2 users Like FlixKandish's post:
  • Goku, Annonymous Damsel

11-12-2015, 12:36 PM #3
4ourth Unregistered
(11-11-2015, 11:39 PM)FlixKandish Wrote:  How many cray threads do you need here?!

When and Why does Nostradamus Repent of the Coming of Antipas!!!

Attempt 5
REVELATION 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
Century 8, Quatrain 77
The antichrist very soon annihilates the three, (Nothing of Significance, until Three Days of Darkness)
twenty-seven years his war will last. (200,000,000 and the Seventh SEAL at "Two Witnesses" Death)
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;  (Global Euthanasia)
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth. (5 Months of Rebirth in Revelation 9)

Coincidentally Rev. 17:10 has the word "space", but Nostradamus does not choose his numbering system to parallel that verse.  Instead Nostradamus chooses Rev. 17:11.  Indicating Antipas is Killed by the order of the Antichrist, and God carries out this order.  This is the "War of the Antichrist", there are to be no signs until more than 99% of human life is terminated, when the "Two Witnesses" are dead at the "3 Days of Darkness", when the Antichrist is deceased.   This is only a form of suicide for humanity (in attempting the continual mass murder of the antichrist), with this said, WTF1190F, begins and ends tomorrow.  Nostradamus completely dismisses "Antipas" in this quatrain, as a result of humanity attempting to kill the antichrist, overstepping its bounds in the gospel.  Now there is perhaps another reason Nostradamus takes his attention away:

(Perhaps WTF1190F, Marks a Movement for the Nations to destroy the USA, if so, see notes at the end of this discussion)

Attempt 6
REVELATION 9:5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment [was] as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
Century 1, Quatrain 35
The young lion will overcome the older one,
On the field of combat in a single battle;
He will pierce his eyes through a golden cage,
Two wounds made one, then he dies a cruel death.

Antichrist overcomes Antipas, and WTF1190F is driven away.  The "Two Witnesses" obtain a victory based on "Faith", and God decides to remove the alert of Antipas of the end time.  This possibly serves as motivation for the nations to attempt to kill the USA, in the immediate future. (Century 2, Quatrain 92 is not referenced by Nostradamus in this numbering system because it appears to say that the Antichrist can be killed by mankind, that is an impossibility).

(Notes for Warring with the USA in the End Time - God gave Jonah a Gourd, and Jonah pleaded with God to take it away to try their "faith", based on the gospel he was giving, nothing more.  If you are asking if God gives the Antichrist this same right, then in the New Testament, God says the testimony of the Antichrist is like Jona.  God is not providing a second standard for the potential.  Humanity can either accept this truth, or commit suicide, there is a limit to the suffering and death you are capable of causing the Antichrist ... ... ... ... as I've stated, if any of this is viewed as a challenge, then I've repeatedly encouraged the authorities to turn their heads, and to clean up the bodies as quietly as possible.  The closest we've come to making this public was the ethni* killing spree back in 2014, the "Picnic Killings" we talked about, in which the authorities just removed me from the video, and dismissed the eye witness accounts.  Later on the authorities designed the "Lives Matter Campaigns" for their kinds, and they fell right into this trap.)

(Notes for Warring with the USA in the End Time Continued - Approaching the end of your lives globally outside of the USA, there is nothing you can do against the Antichrist, but attack and accept the end of your lives.  Or, you can spend the remainder of the 131 day countdown which begins tomorrow, with a greater alert, since I've invalidated, Antipas, facing the end of your lives.  You will need to attempt to kill or kill a great many in the USA, I suggest targeting the "Bible Belt", because they are blasphemous and you have a chance to attack the USA, rather than simply end your lives in suicide.  I have many examples I can give of my own experience, but I choose to give none, because I will continue our pattern of behavior until you are deceased on some level.  ... ... ... ... A great many people will die, but you will have a greater alert, versus having nothing much beyond t his word.  I've already disturbed their sleep with WTF1190F, but I've made it go away, so, its all even now.  Love and Blessings)

11-12-2015, 11:39 PM #4
4ourth Unregistered
WTF1190F Will Arrive Tomorrow - Part 2 Hister is not a Reference to Hitler
(some quatrains referenced found listed here crystalinks.com/quatrainsinterpretations)

(Moses and the Rod of Joseph = Hister)

Century 3, Quatrain 35
From the deepest part of Western Europe (West of Europe or United States)
A young child will be born to poor people (Antichrist comes in a body from Genetic Dan)
Who will by his speech seduce a great multitude, (Confirmation of the Covenant, Book of Daniel)
His reputation will increase in the Kingdom of the East" (Joseph takes precedence over Manasseh)

Click - Korea Rodman as an example.  When the Antichrist was born, yes, his neck was broken on purpose, however after those people were stopped from doing that ... ... ... ... that was the first sign of a lifelong pattern.  Hister is a reference to Moses, it says "Kingdom of East", as in Angel, since that is where the sun rises.

Century 6, Quatrain 37
The ancient work will be accomplished,
And from the roof evil ruin will fall on the great man:
They will accuse an innocent, being dead, of the deed:
The guilty one is hidden in the misty copse.

Click 9/11 Falling Man as an example.  In this case "Misty Copse", is a reference to "Histler" or Moses the Antichrist.  Corpse is deliberately misspelled to "Copse" or is of special attribute "Misty Copse", indicating Nostradamus is referring to an individual of significance, the "Ancient of Days".

(I have not performed my assessment based on what Jesus allows the universe to present with me, if anything, for it is better if the 99% are simply deceased, having pleasured themselves repeatedly with the Antichrist.  So I've decided not to officially address any of the quatrains that actually use the name "Hister", since Nostradamus as we have learned, suggests that we remain as an example of the reasons why the 99% chooses to die in ignorance.  Love and Blessings ... ... ... I have a few errands to run tomorrow, you can use that time to kill as usual, perhaps we will talk more afterwards of what needed to be done, as a result of what has been repeatedly and continuously done to me)

11-13-2015, 06:22 PM #5
4ourth Unregistered
WTF1190F = Eliminated = Success

(I recently sold a bunch of my things so I could give money to the poor, because I don't have much myself.  I wanted the universe to witnesses this, witness your repeated attempts of murder a fresh, because that was the end of its resolve, it had zero chance, zero fallibility, of stepping foot alive on this earth, until the Antichrist is allowed to reign.  You have no choice now, but to continue in our pattern ... ... ... ... my claims of direct assault towards the political bodies was a bluff as you've discovered, why would I introduce a threat to the potential willingly? Instead, we've began to work out what is necessary in allowing the nations to war with the usa, at the moment, I have no power to eliminate missiles, aircraft or personal that are not going to play by my rules of engagement.  That is if the political people refuse to migrate then, the best I can do is encourage a conflict based remedy, because introducing threats does not concern me.  We have not reached that level and the elimination of WTF1190F shows us, the universe chose to take its own life, rather than be guilty of raping the Antichrist, like humanity is guilty of doing that continually)

What is the Grand Finale of this discussion, Perhaps a few more words about Hister?

1. Comet ISON - November 2013 then Flight 370 March of 2014
2. WTF1190F - November 2015 then 153 Days begins in  March of 2016

You should immediately see a pattern, I've asked the Space Agencies not to share any information with the public, so sadly there are a few blank statements, but I will contribute a few additional details for the sake of this discussion.   Whats the Big Deal about the Indian Ocean?  Why not the Bermuda Triangle or the Devil's Sea?  The answer is very simple, there was an original City of Atlantis God allowed to operate, sometime near the beginning of creation ... ... ... ... someways collaborating the account of Genesis.  Adam and Eve received their lives from the Garden of Eden somewhere between the Euphrates and Tigris Rivers, but they received their clothing when they left that garden and they got that from the lost City of Atlantis.   We have not touched on the testimony of Edgar Cayce like we have touched on the testimony of Nostradamus or certain associations would be made clear to us now.  Instead, of leaving the limited scope of this discussion.  Perhaps we will discuss a few more things about Hister, which is how the Holy Spirit has choose to condemn you to death, as more than 99% of human life on earth is terminated.  True, the 9/11 Falling Man was the Antichrist, but that act was not of his accord, this behavior is apart of Jesus's complete equation for condemning more than 99% of human life on earth to its death.  The final 131 day countdown officially has begun.  There may not be enough schedule to wake you out of your sleep, but do not expect anything exceptional coming from the Antichrist, he has chosen to be a moot point, to effectively counter your spiritual wickedness, of all of humanity, for this portion of the process.

What is going to happen right here and now in the near future?

Century 2, Quatrain 24
Beasts ferocious with hunger will cross the rivers,
The greater part of the battlefield will be against Hister.
Into a cage of iron will the great one be drawn,
When the child of Germany observes nothing.

Hister is not a reference to Hitler, and it is not a dead series of prophecies.  We just took WTF1190F from Aaron, so Aaron is unable to repentance as a result of its own sin.  Aaron is simply scheduled to die.  In which case, the Battlefield is the USA, which the nations for whatever reason will choose to attack soon.  You may not have a choice in this matter.  As I've indicated, if they choose to attack the Antichrist its only suicide, if they choose to attack the USA, at least there is a chance they may receive a sign, because you are, the USA is not promoting any migration movement for the nations at this level and that is a sin, so they will likely be allowed to attack you.   Hister is how the Holy Spirit chooses to convict the unfaithful of their sin of not keeping watch!  If you want to ask me when the USA will be attack, then I will only give you an honest answer of when, and how soon.  Mayan Fire Ceremony of 340 Days begins in February,  so that is my estimate of when you will likely be attacked, one month before the nations are put to death.  The Nations intend to challenge God's ability of his position of having the USA as the "Heart of Judah", and thus Zion the Separatist Inheritance* of Judah is only isolated to this country, and their lives are of no consequence. 

WTF1190Fire Ceremony of the Mayans

You can only regard this as a challenge to be faithful, and give up your lives, as the Antichrist has illustrated at a moment's notice when it is time for that to be done.  So you will need to keep watch. What that said, we are done with this series of discussions.  We will talk again soon. (I am going to go to Game Stop on Sunday to sell more of my things so I can give money to the poor, I would appreciate it, if I didn't have to make more than one visit to these business just to sell my stuff, which is in like new condition and for that purpose, probably have just 1 or 2 more trips, thanks a bunch ... ... ... ... I need to be the target of all levels of force, or else we can''t keep restraining them in this way, we need to do this for 131 more days and everything is completed ... ... ... ... you have earned a level of trust, if that continues then we will need to talk more soon).