#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
BILDERBERG 2015

06-08-2015, 09:57 PM #1
FraterLucis
Squire
http://www.infowars.com/b/

It's goin' down brothers and sisters.

Locking down a six mile radius around the hotel.  

Now what could that be about?

Linked to on the sidebar on drudge.  

Notable attendee the VP of Google's Engineering department.

Other than that, the usual suspects: http://www.infowars.com/bilderberg-2015-...st-agenda/
This post was last modified: 06-08-2015, 10:00 PM by FraterLucis.

06-09-2015, 04:37 AM #2
Goku
Chaplain
Sounds like they're discussing for some sort of transhuman chemical based warfare.

Fingers crossed World War 3 doesn't happen in my lifetime.

They're already supplying war veterans who've missing limbs with robotic limbs, if they upgrade the entire military they'll be physically stronger and more resitant to disease etc so they'll have the advantage.

It may be a little out there but I can see a terminator like war occuring in the far future just for the purpose of depopulation.

06-09-2015, 05:25 AM #3
FraterLucis
Squire
In terms of sheer industrial production, a war of that kind would take at least a few decades from now, if they started now.

06-10-2015, 03:14 AM #4
SabethaPenguin
Marshall
According to the agenda they post online, the subjects being discussed this year are:

Artificial Intelligence
Cybersecurity
Chemical Weapons Threats
Current Economic Issues
European Strategy
Globalisation
Greece
Iran
Middle East
NATO
Russia
Terrorism
United Kingdom
USA
US Elections

Source: http://bilderbergmeetings.org/meeting_2015.html

A Belgian newspaper released a little article today about the meeting, which adresses the conspiracy around it, too. I'll try and translate it since it made me giggle a bit. Do they really think we are that stupid?
This post was last modified: 06-10-2015, 03:14 AM by SabethaPenguin.

“The world outside had its own rules, and those rules were not human.”
The following 1 user Likes SabethaPenguin's post:
  • Lotte

06-10-2015, 04:37 AM #5
Goku
Chaplain
(06-09-2015, 05:25 AM)FraterLucis Wrote:  In terms of sheer industrial production, a war of that kind would take at least a few decades from now, if they started now.

You never know, this whole time we've been on VC talking about these issues, they could have already started production somewhere in the world without our knowledge. They had 9/11 planned pretty early on I believe.

My point is, if the Elite are as intelligent as I imagine them to be, I'm sure they have something in the pipeline regardless if it's a war, false flag attacks of a large scale or anything else of the like for them to acheive their goals.

06-10-2015, 04:41 AM #6
sophiaponders
Chaplain
(06-10-2015, 04:37 AM)Goku Wrote:  
(06-09-2015, 05:25 AM)FraterLucis Wrote:  In terms of sheer industrial production, a war of that kind would take at least a few decades from now, if they started now.

You never know, this whole time we've been on VC talking about these issues, they could have already started production somewhere in the world without our knowledge. They had 9/11 planned pretty early on I believe.

My point is, if the Elite are as intelligent as I imagine them to be, I'm sure they have something in the pipeline regardless if it's a war, false flag attacks of a large scale or anything else of the like for them to acheive their goals.

hmmm.. how come i posted infowars here (http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/Thread...-HIM-ALIVE) and ppl jumped in and said Jones was a hack.. but not on this thread?

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/

06-10-2015, 07:35 AM #7
FraterLucis
Squire

Well, I work on what I know as opposed to what I don't.

If they have an underground army of terminators already then we're all fucked and I might as well enjoy myself as much as possible before then.

06-10-2015, 08:24 AM #8
Goku
Chaplain
(06-10-2015, 07:35 AM)FraterLucis Wrote:  

If they have an underground army of terminators already then we're all fucked and I might as well enjoy myself as much as possible before then.

Sophiaponders:

I have a different opinion, so I haven't questioned it I guess.

FraterLucis:

Yeah 100%, I just specualte a lot, my bad. However as you said if they did, we'd be fucked at that's that but we should all be living life and enjoying ourselves as much as we can regardless because at the end of the day we all live only once so making the most of it is the logical thing to do (within reason of course) haha  Big Grin

06-10-2015, 02:47 PM #9
RiderOfKarma
Marshall
(06-10-2015, 07:35 AM)FraterLucis Wrote:  

Say two thousand army robots party over, oops, out of time
But to-night I'm going party like I. still. have a spine

^____^ Couldn't help myself. Seriously gonna do it though, too. The whole world doesn't have to be ending; my end is inevitable enough to warrant it.