#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Idea about Jurassic Park

06-08-2015, 02:18 PM #1
Anarki
Peasant
So I always see that people don't understand why they would want to open a Dinosaur theme park (we are talking in movie now) when this theme park would be a place that not only allows you to take as much as you can from people but also can then "EX them out" when they are broke.  I mean Dinosaurs** are "dangerous" so obviously you would have to sign some form of waiver that says you can't sue over getting hurt and any damage done is accepted by the ticket holder.

Idk I think Jurassic Park would be a NWO\OWO paradise.

Just re-watched the first three over and saw a lot of symbolism and with the newest one coming out this Friday (June 12th, 2015 ) figured I would see if anyone else saw anything in the first three movies or had an opinion on the matter.
This post was last modified: 06-08-2015, 02:21 PM by Anarki.

This ain't a movie, I'm not a fan or a groupie.  And I'm not that type of cat you can afford to miss if you shoot me.

06-08-2015, 02:57 PM #2
Kung Fu
Chaplain
Before, I give my input, I just wanted to say, I watch all three last year and will going to watch the 4th one this Saturday. Actually looking forward to it and will definitely be keeping my eyes peeled.

Anyways the whole idea of Jurassic Park has been about genetic manipulation, reptiles, and a group of rich elite trying to profit from their work. Through out the movies they have gotten closer to perfecting genetic manipulation and containing it to some degree. I believe it's more of an indirect message to us in that they, the elite have almost mastered genetic manipulation and are on the right path and in a sens becoming gods.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

06-08-2015, 04:37 PM #3
Loki
Chaplain
This isn't exactly on topic but I'm going to leave it here anyway because it blew my mind.

From Reddit

Quote:In the upcoming Jurassic World, Chris Pratt's character, a velociraptor trainer, is the chubby kid that Grant frightens at the beginning of the original film. Grant tells hims to "have a little respect" for raptors, and in the trailers for Jurassic World, Pratt's character describes his relationships with the parks raptors as "a relationship based on respect".

“Life is neither good or evil, but only a place for good and evil.”
Marcus Aurelius

"In my opinion, there is a more scientific approach we can take to all hot-button issues. We do this when we stop demonizing the opposing viewpoints or victimizing ourselves, and we acknowledge and account for our own biases and emotions to the best of our ability."
--- Elliott C. Morgan

06-08-2015, 04:39 PM #4
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(06-08-2015, 04:37 PM)Loki Wrote:  This isn't exactly on topic but I'm going to leave it here anyway because it blew my mind.

From Reddit

Quote:In the upcoming Jurassic World, Chris Pratt's character, a velociraptor trainer, is the chubby kid that Grant frightens at the beginning of the original film. Grant tells hims to "have a little respect" for raptors, and in the trailers for Jurassic World, Pratt's character describes his relationships with the parks raptors as "a relationship based on respect".

I remember that part. That just blew my mind.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

06-08-2015, 10:53 PM #5
Sarge
Marshall
Here's the kid (image upload not working?)
http://www.deadcaterpillar.com/wp-conten...-park2.jpg

There's hidden subliminals and occult symbology in almost everything if you bother to look. However the original came out around a time that dinosaurs were popular and so was DNA/genetic analyses.

First movie was a success so naturally they made more IMO

06-10-2015, 06:03 AM #6
Gorilla
Marshall
Shouldn't the first Jurassic Park be in Chris Pratt's filmography then? His first film dates back to the year 2,000.

It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired.

06-10-2015, 08:20 AM #7
Loki
Chaplain
(06-10-2015, 06:03 AM)Gorilla Wrote:  Shouldn't the first Jurassic Park be in Chris Pratt's filmography then? His first film dates back to the year 2,000.

No haha, Chris didn't play the little boy. The theory is just that within the universe of the movies that little boy is Chris Pratt's character in Jurassic World all grown up.

“Life is neither good or evil, but only a place for good and evil.”
Marcus Aurelius

"In my opinion, there is a more scientific approach we can take to all hot-button issues. We do this when we stop demonizing the opposing viewpoints or victimizing ourselves, and we acknowledge and account for our own biases and emotions to the best of our ability."
--- Elliott C. Morgan

06-11-2015, 04:44 PM #8
Gorilla
Marshall
Yeah, that makes way more sense.

It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired.