Britney Spears...ahh...who doesn't heard about her? Who doesn't know her? A believe the whole world knows her name, and with a reason: the woman is one of the biggest popstars ever, know as the Princess of Pop.
Some of you may hate her, or may love her... Still, we all know she suffered and had one of the most iconic and memorable [sadly] ''breakdowns' of this industry. You know, the shaving, the umbrella attack, creepy unreleased Gimme More version (that hasn't been completely leaked yet, only a few scenes) and the story of the original concept for this video, including brunette Britney killing the blonde Britney... the british alter-ego  , people claiming that she was crazy, that she was on drugs (even if sources said the blood test was clean), and a lot more happened, AND let's not forget about the hospital where she was sent to:
Yup... we don't need to explain too much huh?
But this thread is not going to be about the time of the breakdown but instead, years BEFORE the breakdown.
As a fan of Britney for now 5 years, i have heard it all, from unreleased songs, rumours and even conspiracies.
But there was something ESPECIALLY that catches my eyes, and is probably the biggest mystery for a Britney fan:
Rebellion, probably the darkest song written by Ms. Britney that was never fully released, and fans only have an snippet that repeats itself over and over again, one of the most popular conspiracy is that, the song talks about the industry [the media, the illuminati] and the scrapped [probably destroyed] very personal album called ''The Original Doll' (i will talk about it later). As we only have heard the snippet, we have so many questions: "why Britney Team never talks about this song? Why not even Britney talks about it? Why it was never released? Why is so mysterious?" but the most important: "Who is the song talking about?" "What is the real meaning of this song?"
Here below the lyrics and the repeated snippet, judge it for yourself:
Quote:Be wary of others
The ones closest to you (oh)
The poison they feed you
And the voodoo that they do
But in rebellion
There's a sparkle of truth
Don't just stand there
Do what you got to do
You'll find it in rebellion
Your body starts breathing
They're not believing what they're seeing
'Cause you're rebellion
You'll find it so compelling
With everyone yelling
'Cause your soul, you're not selling
'Cause you're rebellion
The snippet was released by herself on her Official Website, where at that time she had been posting personal letters and media to her fans, this time she wanted full control of her career (once again, i will talk about it when i talk about the Original Doll album).
Quote:Jeff Dandurand and Christopher “Notes” Nolen (who's since passed away) [Died on 10th of May of 2010 at age of 24 in an horrible & tragic accident in a hotel. He sat up on the handrail from the stairwell and he fell eight floors down] produced the mysterious track years ago for "Blackout," but ever since its debut on BritneySpears.com, the full version has yet to leak. Dandurand finally opened up about it:
“[Britney]‘always has her fans in mind first and wants only her best represented,” Dandurand said. “I will say that people’s speculation behind the unreleased songs meaning is not far off. Notes (referring the late producer) was a genius. He heard some basic arrangement i was messing with and literally splashed magic on it. Britney came up with the lyrics based on a personal poem she had been working on for a couple weeks leading up to our recording session. The original demo is still in my archives but because of Notes passing and my loyalty for Spears, I will not leak it until both camps feel its ready for public consumption.”
Britney wrote it with Jeff and Notes based off a poem she wrote several weeks prior to recording the demo. Dandurand says there IS a full length version, which according to him, is available from time to time on YouTube thanks to a fan who got it from the label. According to a private message with a fan and Dandurand, he says the song's about the ones who "pull the strings." Dandurand claims he was warned by Britney and her team to never leak the song.
1) According to user @vixy , during her breakdown era (unknown date) she was seen wearing an skirt with words such as ''Evil Britney'' ''Vodoo'' written on it. Coincidence? Or in purpose? Did she wrote that, or was other person?
2) The snippets were uploaded on her official site, according to fans, the date was in October of 2006 and there was a photo of her face fadding into a picture of a Tiger that is supposed to be this one:
3) (Random but interesting) Britney with a vodoo doll in March 13 of 2006 (more at justjared):
4) Article about Chris ''Notes'' death (one of the producers of ''Rebellion'') : http://myvalleynews.com/local/wildomar-m...-in-hotel/ . Also, the company page is down/deleted: http://yungngifted.com/home/discography only the youtube and facebook page (who wasn't been updated since July) is alive: https://www.facebook.com/Yungngiftedofficial
5) Britney's listening to the demo of her Blackout album: State Of Grace, To Love Let Go, Baby Boy and Rebellion (that sounds better and more finished than in the snippets, and for the first time, we could hear the beggining of it).
6) Interview with Jeff Dandurand