#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
George Soros is behind Ukraine's destabilisation

06-08-2015, 12:40 PM #1
leconnaisseur
Knight
Soros exposes his plan for Ukraine, really nice to read a first hand document like that, I guess Putin was really tired of him...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01...pet-master

Just days after George Soros warned that World War 3 was imminent unless Washington backed down to China on IMF currency basket inclusion, the hacker collective CyberBerkut has exposed the billionaire as the real puppet-master behind the scenes in Ukraine. In 3 stunning documents, allegedly hacked from email correspondence between the hedge fund manager and Ukraine President Poroshenko, Soros lays out "A short and medium term comprehensive strategy for the new Ukraine," expresses his confidence that the US should provide Ukraine with lethal military assistance, “with same level of sophistication in defense weapons to match the level of opposing force," and finally explained Poroshenko's "first priority must be to regain control of financial markets," which he assures the President could be helped by The Fed adding "I am ready to call Jack Lew of the US Treasury to sound him out about the swap agreement."

call JACK LEW cause all wars are bankers wars...
The following 2 users Like leconnaisseur's post:
  • Chief Commander,

10-07-2015, 04:51 AM #2
Emerald
Chaplain
Escalation of US Military Involvement in Ukraine. Vietnam 2.0 in the Making?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/escalation-...ng/5480091

"Vietnam 2.0 is in the making in Ukraine. The US civil-military establishment, Republicans and Democrats alike, want a shooting war with Russia, even though it was the US that caused the carnage in Ukraine, not the Russians. Yet, that inconvenient reality has been nullified by the US propaganda campaign which, of course, the Russians have responded to with their own."
This post was last modified: 10-07-2015, 04:52 AM by Emerald.

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin

10-07-2015, 07:49 AM #3
Tarikko
Chaplain
Since when this is a ONE man show???

What if I told you that Putin and Soros belong to the same secret society that has been destabilizing the entire planet.

One takes the left wing and the other occupies the right... they polarize the people.

They are ALL unto it together

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 1 user Likes Tarikko's post:
  •

10-07-2015, 08:13 AM #4
Emerald
Chaplain
I know. At least Putin knows how to make himself more acceptable and hasnt done so much evil as we are left to believe. Did u know the current Putin is a clone? I guess u did....

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin

10-07-2015, 08:31 AM #5
Tarikko
Chaplain
(10-07-2015, 08:13 AM)Emerald Wrote:  I know. At least Putin knows how to make himself more acceptable and hasnt done so much evil as we are left to believe. Did u know the current Putin is a clone? I guess u did....

Emerald, no one can climb the echelon of leadership unless "this group" looks favorably upon you.

You have to be like them... evil and wicked.

The higher you climb the more corrupt you have to be... it is relative

About the clone thingie... Isn't that the Botox effect?

Can't confirm nor deny.. as nothing shocks me anymore.. but we have to be wary as not to give to much room for "conspiracies"... this is called polluting the well
This post was last modified: 10-07-2015, 08:39 AM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

10-07-2015, 08:43 AM #6
Kung Fu
Chaplain
I don't believe the world to be monolithic. There will always be power struggles otherwise we wouldn't have wars and conflicts. Sure, Putin, could be a puppet or maybe not. He's actions seem to be very much anti-Zionist and anti-American.

I love how George Soros and his like always stay out of the limelight and news and .1 percent time they are mentioned in the news it's of him doing philanthropy work. He's screwed Greece over and now he's been doing it to Ukraine as well.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 1 user Likes Kung Fu's post:
  • Chief Commander

10-07-2015, 08:47 AM #7
Tarikko
Chaplain
Bro KF,

All those conflicts are meticulously engineered and the outcome predetermined.

Two cheeks for the same ass, akhi.. or controlled opposition

“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”

Lenin

The West, the East, left and right, communist and capitalist, republican and democrat..... ALL fall under the same umbrella.. You can call them Freemasons or Illuminati or whatever.. One leadership

The following 2 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • Chief Commander, Kung Fu

10-07-2015, 09:00 AM #8
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(10-07-2015, 08:47 AM)Tarikko Wrote:  Bro KF,

All those conflicts are meticulously engineered and the outcome predetermined.

Two cheeks for the same ass, akhi.. or controlled opposition

“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”

Lenin

The West, the East, left and right, communist and capitalist, republican and democrat..... ALL fall under the same umbrella.. You can call them Freemasons or Illuminati or whatever.. One leadership

Brother, I do definitely agree that some conflicts and incidents are predetermined but not all. For example going into Afghanistan they didn't know what kind of fight they were going to get from the Afghan people and boy oh boy were they surprised. If everything was ruled by a small group of elites they would already have dissolved nation states and we would all be living under the UN as one global nation.

The elite want you to believe that everything is within their grasp because that's where there power comes from but they can play God all they like they will never gain a monopoly over the world because that domain belongs to God Almighty Himself.

I personally believe that Hitler at first was a puppet and backed but it sure as hell didn't last that way. He turned on them really quick after he gain power and the wealth he needed to stand up to all of them.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 1 user Likes Kung Fu's post:
  • Chief Commander

10-07-2015, 09:34 AM #9
Vytas
Justiciar
Well Putin climb to the top by "beheading competition", he is tough guy and way more clever than people think. Where were always those who opposed NWO, in history they usually painted in very dark colors... Who was said was the worst president of US? What he did? Paid all debt to federal reserve... There were also Napoleon, Bismarck , Hitler, and now I think is Putin, they f-ed NWO over and over...NWO want to enforce they end game plan, but GOD says not yet, and brings to power another political figure...That's how I see it...
This post was last modified: 10-07-2015, 09:34 AM by Vytas.

Truth is precious it's guarded by God

10-07-2015, 03:43 PM #10
Emerald
Chaplain
(10-07-2015, 08:31 AM)Tarikko Wrote:  
(10-07-2015, 08:13 AM)Emerald Wrote:  I know. At least Putin knows how to make himself more acceptable and hasnt done so much evil as we are left to believe. Did u know the current Putin is a clone? I guess u did....

Emerald, no one can climb the echelon of leadership unless "this group" looks favorably upon you.

You have to be like them... evil and wicked.

The higher you climb the more corrupt you have to be... it is relative

About the clone thingie... Isn't that the Botox effect?

Can't confirm nor deny.. as nothing shocks me anymore.. but we have to be wary as not to give to much room for "conspiracies"... this is called polluting the well

Nope, there is no Botox. Personalities have had doubles/imposters/have been clone since the dawn of humanity. Ironic or whatever, what "conspiracies" are u talking about? Basically we all are "conspiracists", coz this is what a
"conspiracist" is, someone who got sick and tired of the official bullshit. Reality is stranger than fiction anyway, keep that in mind.

Putin Long Dead Says Ex-Wife (Video)

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/201...67638.html