#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Tomorrowland and Ban Ki Moon

05-27-2015, 04:26 PM #1
SabethaPenguin
Marshall
Okay, since I live in Belgium, Tomorrowland is something I just can't ignore, since it's in my face all the friggin time. In case you don't know what I'm talking about, Tomorrowland is this HUGE (the largest, apparently) electronical music festival. Every year, tons of people fly over to Belgium to be there. Recently, other countries got involved. Brazil has it's own Tomorrowland now, and some years back there was a 'TomorrowWorld' in Atlanta, Georgia.

I have seen multiple posts about the symbolism used on the stages and the promo videos. (I'd post them but sorry, didn't store the links) What startles me, however, is this: http://www.un.org/sg/statements/index.asp?nid=8677

So now Ban Ki Moon likes our 'little' festival, too? I find this really fishy. I mean, be honest, about 80 percent of the attendees are completely drugged out. I had this teacher once in nursing school who went there every year, and he told me about the dozens of people dying every year at named festival, due to overdose, dehydratation, and so on. This festival is not about unity. It's about getting smashed 4 days in a row.

Nowadays, tickets for this festival are so scarce, people get crazy over it. I'm really curious what's gonna happen this year, tho...

Thoughts? Smile

05-27-2015, 04:31 PM #2
jesusknight
Peasant
"Both the festival and the bridge show the huge importance of thinking creatively about how to build a safer, more prosperous and sustainable world."

Since its a one world United Nations event, I am guessing there is more going on than meets the eye.
We all know what they mean by 'sustainable', which is Agenda 21, of course! Promoting it through music and drugs is just a way to make it all acceptable and easier to stomach.

05-27-2015, 04:33 PM #3
RiderOfKarma
Marshall
(05-27-2015, 04:26 PM)SabethaPenguin Wrote:  Okay, since I live in Belgium, Tomorrowland is something I just can't ignore, since it's in my face all the friggin time. In case you don't know what I'm talking about, Tomorrowland is this HUGE (the largest, apparently) electronical music festival. Every year, tons of people fly over to Belgium to be there. Recently, other countries got involved. Brazil has it's own Tomorrowland now, and some years back there was a 'TomorrowWorld' in Atlanta, Georgia.

I have seen multiple posts about the symbolism used on the stages and the promo videos. (I'd post them but sorry, didn't store the links) What startles me, however, is this: http://www.un.org/sg/statements/index.asp?nid=8677

So now Ban Ki Moon likes our 'little' festival, too? I find this really fishy. I mean, be honest, about 80 percent of the attendees are completely drugged out. I had this teacher once in nursing school who went there every year, and he told me about the dozens of people dying every year at named festival, due to overdose, dehydratation, and so on. This festival is not about unity. It's about getting smashed 4 days in a row.

Nowadays, tickets for this festival are so scarce, people get crazy over it. I'm really curious what's gonna happen this year, tho...

Thoughts? :

Did you know there was a film out? Don't bother seeing it, its awful. There may have been some cliche symbolism in it, but honestly it was too boring to keep paying attention to. I'd much rather check the music fest you've got going there.

Why is it strange he took an interest when they apparently dedicated something to him there? Via your link:

"I am honored and very much touched by this carving of my name. I hope this will remind many people who will be seeing [this] and participating of the work of the United Nations, working as one to promote and protect human dignity for all people."
This post was last modified: 05-27-2015, 05:18 PM by RiderOfKarma. Edit Reason: Typo demons

05-27-2015, 04:53 PM #4
SabethaPenguin
Marshall
It just doesn't make sense to me, why pick this festival? We have 15 other festivals who would be worth mentioning. I also don't understand why he would even care, it's just a stupid, overpriced festival

05-27-2015, 04:58 PM #5
Dok
Squire
That is amazing! Did not know about that. But a show from Disney is abut to be released that gives way ti a satanic world view. But this rave you are talking about sounds more like burning man here in Amerika than anything else.

(05-27-2015, 04:53 PM)SabethaPenguin Wrote:  It just doesn't make sense to me, why pick this festival? We have 15 other festivals who would be worth mentioning. I also don't understand why he would even care, it's just a stupid, overpriced festival

woops, and to have the UN leader there!! WOW that is something. The UN is occultic new age from every way, but to have the leader endorse this is something.
This post was last modified: 05-27-2015, 05:01 PM by Dok.

05-27-2015, 05:02 PM #6
SabethaPenguin
Marshall
(05-27-2015, 04:58 PM)Dok Wrote:  That is amazing! Did not know about that. But a show from Disney is abut to be released that gives way ti a satanic world view. But this rave you are talking about sounds more like burning man here in Amerika than anything else.

Didn't make the comparison with Burning Man... But it's a good one. It's madness, tickets went on sale about 3 months ago and were sold out in less then an hour, a lot of people I know didn't get tickets. It's crazy.

(also, I don't consider it to be a 'rave', since a rave, for me, is illegal. But I'm really splitting hairs right now :p )

btw, which show did you mean?
This post was last modified: 05-27-2015, 05:03 PM by SabethaPenguin.

05-27-2015, 05:09 PM #7
Dok
Squire
Sorry, the show is tomorrowland the music festival. This is nothing but a new age rave.

05-27-2015, 05:16 PM #8
RiderOfKarma
Marshall
(05-27-2015, 04:53 PM)SabethaPenguin Wrote:  It just doesn't make sense to me, why pick this festival? We have 15 other festivals who would be worth mentioning. I also don't understand why he would even care, it's just a stupid, overpriced festival

Like your article said, they dedicated something to him. So the better question might be: Why did they dedicate something to him?

05-27-2015, 06:04 PM #9
The Creeper
Chaplain
I have not been to a rave for years. Everyone having a good time until the cops show up. These official events have never sat right with me, blatant symbolism and overpriced tickets. The free parties are illegal because they can't see whats going on and control it, you only need three people and some music and technically thats an illegal gathering. Never heard of Tomorrowland before, I will have to look into it at some point.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear

05-27-2015, 09:09 PM #10
Vytas
Justiciar
(05-27-2015, 04:26 PM)SabethaPenguin Wrote:  So now Ban Ki Moon likes our 'little' festival, too? I find this really fishy. I mean, be honest, about 80 percent of the attendees are completely drugged out.
Thoughts? Smile

Nothing fishy about that, UN prefers youth at their most creative and unruly age drunk, drugged, busy and not aware of whats going on...So they promoting it...No more revolutions, we have parties now...Also drugs fits depopulation agenda very well...

Truth is precious it's guarded by God