#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Troofer recipes, hacks etc

06-07-2015, 07:40 PM #1
cameronjcw
Justiciar
Just thought it might be useful to have a thread where people can share their information on healthy, safe foods, hacks like how to purify water without an expensive filter (if anybody knows how to do that!) what to do if your internet goes out, going off the grid, medical rights, legal rights, actual food recipes, home remedy medicines etc

I cant think of anything right now apart from how to unblock your toilet and maybe some food recipes that probably arent healthy or safe tbh lol I do make a nice keylime cheesecake though although it is from an online recipe! That would also be useful links to websites to make things or hacks or whatnot, even lifehack videos too!!

Instructables is pretty good although would think most people have already seen it but just in case!!

http://www.instructables.com/

06-07-2015, 08:21 PM #2
sophiaponders
Chaplain
(06-07-2015, 07:40 PM)cameronjcw Wrote:  Just thought it might be useful to have a thread where people can share their information on healthy, safe foods, hacks like how to purify water without an expensive filter (if anybody knows how to do that!) what to do if your internet goes out, going off the grid, medical rights, legal rights, actual food recipes, home remedy medicines etc

I cant think of anything right now apart from how to unblock your toilet and maybe some food recipes that probably arent healthy or safe tbh lol I do make a nice keylime cheesecake though although it is from an online recipe! That would also be useful links to websites to make things or hacks or whatnot, even lifehack videos too!!

Instructables is pretty good although would think most people have already seen it but just in case!!

RE: Food.. lately I have really been into cauliflower mash. It is super easy to make and a yummy alternative to carbs. There are lots of different recipes on the net but this is what i do. Just steam or boil cauliflower.. drain.. mash.. add a dash of olive oil, salt pepper and some shaved parmesan.. cook on low heat for 2 mins and enjoy as a side instead of mashed potatoes Smile

Thx for the link cameronjcw- will check it out. Smile
This post was last modified: 06-07-2015, 08:22 PM by sophiaponders.

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/

06-07-2015, 09:12 PM #3
cameronjcw
Justiciar
(06-07-2015, 08:21 PM)sophiaponders Wrote:  
(06-07-2015, 07:40 PM)cameronjcw Wrote:  Just thought it might be useful to have a thread where people can share their information on healthy, safe foods, hacks like how to purify water without an expensive filter (if anybody knows how to do that!) what to do if your internet goes out, going off the grid, medical rights, legal rights, actual food recipes, home remedy medicines etc

RE: Food.. lately I have really been into cauliflower mash. It is super easy to make and a yummy alternative to carbs. There are lots of different recipes on the net but this is what i do. Just steam or boil cauliflower.. drain.. mash.. add a dash of olive oil, salt pepper and some shaved parmesan.. cook on low heat for 2 mins and enjoy as a side instead of mashed potatoes Smile

Thx for the link cameronjcw- will check it out. Smile

Sounds nice I love cauliflower cheese! I make a nice mushroom parmesan garlic pasta, cook some mushrooms in oil and/or a little bit of butter or some kind of dairy or non dairy spread and some garlic, crushed/smashed whatever, once the mushrooms are cooked a bit stick lid on for 5 mins on a low heat to let the liquid come out of the mushrooms a bit then just add some parmesan and the boiled drained pasta and serve add salt and pepper to preferred taste.

I dont make it so often these days cause of limited energy and my daughter doesnt like mushrooms at all lol its the only one veg she doesnt like Ill take anything as long as its not from the turnip/pumpkin family!

06-11-2015, 12:55 PM #4
MaryJane
Marshall
Basic water filters are pretty easy: 2 buckets, charcoal, gravel and sand. You can also put a small amount of iodine in your water in a pinch. (Did this for 3 months in Nepal) Mask the flavor with Crystal light or any other water flavor. 

http://m.wikihow.com/Make-a-Water-Filter

06-15-2015, 08:05 AM #5
The Creeper
Chaplain
I think they are going to get us with the chemicals and mind control anyway, no matter how hard we try to avoid it, so I try not to worry about it too much.

That said, I got myself an allotment where I grow my own veg, super fresh and no pesticides. Tastes way better than anything you get from a supermarket.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear

06-15-2015, 10:51 AM #6
cameronjcw
Justiciar
(06-15-2015, 08:05 AM)The Creeper Wrote:  I think they are going to get us with the chemicals and mind control anyway, no matter how hard we try to avoid it, so I try not to worry about it too much.

That said, I got myself an allotment where I grow my own veg, super fresh and no pesticides. Tastes way better than anything you get from a supermarket.

I wonder if its not already all in full swing and we just dont know it yet, its like a ticking time bomb!

Oh hell yes I bet they do, would love to be able to grow my own fruit and veg but Id be lucky to manage a pot of kitchen herbs these days lol I even grew my own weed for a while but physically I just cant keep up any more, we did find a good farm shop that you can order online and get it delivered all organic and pesticide free and the prices are pretty reasonable, you can choose from organic or just ordinary fresh grown. My daughter got a juicer and used it for a bit but because both of us are so ill its hard to keep up things like that. I always liked cooking and baking but I dont get to do it as much as I used to but I do still try, its definitely got even harder in the last year. All I can say is am so glad for kitchen gadgets, my trusty 20 year old food processor still going strong although I dropped the lid last year and broke the bit off that locks the lid so I had to jam a little bit of cardboard in it so it works and it still going strong, still uses the original blades and grater etc lol I wont part with that thing until it starts electrocuting me or something lol

06-15-2015, 05:37 PM #7
The Creeper
Chaplain
Posted by cameronjcw

The Creeper Wrote:
I think they are going to get us with the chemicals and mind control anyway, no matter how hard we try to avoid it, so I try not to worry about it too much.

I wonder if its not already all in full swing and we just dont know it yet, its like a ticking time bomb!

Oh hell yes I bet they do, would love to be able to grow my own fruit and veg but Id be lucky to manage a pot of kitchen herbs these days lol I even grew my own weed for a while but physically I just cant keep up any more, we did find a good farm shop that you can order online and get it delivered all organic and pesticide free and the prices are pretty reasonable, you can choose from organic or just ordinary fresh grown. My daughter got a juicer and used it for a bit but because both of us are so ill its hard to keep up things like that. I always liked cooking and baking but I dont get to do it as much as I used to but I do still try, its definitely got even harder in the last year. All I can say is am so glad for kitchen gadgets, my trusty 20 year old food processor still going strong although I dropped the lid last year and broke the bit off that locks the lid so I had to jam a little bit of cardboard in it so it works and it still going strong, still uses the original blades and grater etc lol I wont part with that thing until it starts electrocuting me or something lol

It is well and truely already in full swing! We have fluoride in the water, they now want to add lithium to it as well. The fact that a food product is 100% whatever it is supposed to be is a selling point (and often a lie). We have them bloody chemtrails and VC has covered the mind control aspect well enough already.

Vytas posted this in the New world order in England thread
https://eyreinternational.wordpress.com/...-approval/

I thought it was worth posting again as there were a few things I never even considered in there. It kind of got buried under the warzone that thread turned into. The Nazi's are an important group to look at if you want to figure out how we got to where we are today, but bringing them up has a funny way of making people go insane. At least that Resistance guy is now band.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear

06-26-2015, 11:01 AM #8
karpenter
Knight
As Far As Clean Water Goes
Ever Hear Of A Solar Distiller ??

It Can Be As Simple As A Bucket And A Sheet Of Plastic
Or As Fancy As You Have A Mind To Create

06-26-2015, 11:12 AM #9
cameronjcw
Justiciar
https://video-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo...e=558D8BC7
This post was last modified: 06-26-2015, 11:13 AM by cameronjcw.