#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Bizarre ‘Dance Of Destruction’ Performed At CERN Ahead Of Launch

06-07-2015, 06:32 PM #1
sophiaponders
Chaplain
WTH..

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/
The following 1 user Likes sophiaponders's post:
  •

06-07-2015, 06:35 PM #2
cameronjcw
Justiciar
(06-07-2015, 06:32 PM)sophiaponders Wrote:  WTH..

wow bizzare! cheerful!? lol

06-07-2015, 06:40 PM #3
sophiaponders
Chaplain
(06-07-2015, 06:35 PM)cameronjcw Wrote:  

These 'scientists' seem more like occultists to me. Dangerous ones too. & scientifically, even Stephen Hawking said that what they are playing around with is dangerous. That being said.. from the looks of this video they do not even seem to be hiding their occult agenda while playing around with things they should not be playing with.

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/
  • Thy Unveiling

06-07-2015, 06:46 PM #4
cameronjcw
Justiciar
(06-07-2015, 06:40 PM)sophiaponders Wrote:  

These 'scientists' seem more like occultists to me. Dangerous ones too. & scientifically, even Stephen Hawking said that what they are playing around with is dangerous. That being said.. from the looks of this video they do not even seem to be hiding their occult agenda while playing around with things they should not be playing with.

I dont think they are necessarily occultists but they are messing with dangerous stuff at the risk to the rest of the world in the name of science, didnt they already find the god particle?

Curiosity killed the cat or in this case all the cats :|
The following 1 user Likes cameronjcw's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

06-07-2015, 06:56 PM #5
sophiaponders
Chaplain
(06-07-2015, 06:46 PM)cameronjcw Wrote:  

I dont think they are necessarily occultists but they are messing with dangerous stuff at the risk to the rest of the world in the name of science, didnt they already find the god particle?  

Well... there is so much occultic symbology in this video as well as in their logos and names and at their facilities it is hard for me to think elsewise. But yes, messing with dangerous stuff in any case.

• Thy Unveiling

06-07-2015, 07:34 PM #6
cameronjcw
Justiciar
(06-07-2015, 06:56 PM)sophiaponders Wrote:  
(06-07-2015, 06:46 PM)cameronjcw Wrote:  

Well... there is so much occultic symbology in this video as well as in their logos and names and at their facilities it is hard for me to think elsewise. But yes, messing with dangerous stuff in any case.

Maybe not the actual scientists themselves, maybe they dont really care about the names or logos and all they care about it getting the funding to do their research, maybe the ones who fund these kinds of things behind the scenes are the occultists and maybe the scientists to a degree dont understand exactly who they are working with or maybe you are right and they do all know and are all involved in it at that level.

I suppose they know they are messing with dangerous stuff and must know to a degree the possible negativity what they are doing could actually cause, maybe yes because they are occultists they dont really care!?

I was thinking again about reality earlier and if we are in some kind of simulation then there is no out there or other dimensions for us, maybe the possible collapsing of our universe or the "singularity" is just the end because somehow the somewhat sentient elements of the program managed to killswitch itself!?
The following 2 users Like cameronjcw's post:
  • Blodfleur, Thy Unveiling

06-07-2015, 09:27 PM #7
Vytas
Justiciar
Cern is about many things, and finding God particle is far from worst. They telling in this video with some obscure symbolism what they are going to do...

Truth is precious it's guarded by God

06-07-2015, 10:58 PM #8
destinova
Peasant
Jack Parson would be proud of these scientists
The following 1 user Likes destinova's post:
  •

06-08-2015, 12:29 PM #9
leconnaisseur
Knight
The LHC is a government project jointly funded by CERN member countries, with additional money for experiments coming from CERN and private research organizations. About half of the CERNS's funding comes from Germany, France, and the U.K., while CERN's other 17 member countries contribute the other half of the budget.
To put the costs in perspective, the total cost of finding the Higgs boson has been less than one year of NASA's budget (an estimated $17.711 billion for 2013). The 14-year project cost less than 2.2 percent of the United States' estimated military budget for 2013.
France, Germany and the UK are the military complex of Europe and have the most powerful secret services in Europe. No other project is publicly founded like that. Why aren't countries trying to outdo each other like they do with weapons/computers/robots, etc...
It's a NWO project:

Observer states and organizations currently involved in CERN programmes include the European Commission, India, Japan, the Russian Federation, UNESCO and the USA.
Non-member states with co-operation agreements with CERN include Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Georgia, Iceland, Iran, Jordan, Korea, Lithuania, Malta, Mexico, Montenegro, Morocco, New Zealand, Pakistan, Peru, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, South Africa, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates and Vietnam.
CERN also has scientific contacts with China (Taipei), Cuba, Ghana, Ireland, Latvia, Lebanon, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mozambique, Palestinian Authority, Philippines, Qatar, Rwanda, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Tunisia, Uzbekistan and Venezuela.
The following 1 user Likes leconnaisseur's post:
  •

1FreeMan Show this Post
06-09-2015, 01:41 AM #10
1FreeMan Unregistered

Hi. This my first post on this new forum, but I had to comment on this.
Whenever I see something about what they are doing at CERN, and the concern that there's something sinister about what they're up to, I can't help but think of this:

This is from the game Half-Life, made way back in 1999. It's about a science experiment gone horribly wrong that opens up a gateway to an alien world. It causes all these monstrous aliens to come into our world. Some are intelligent, and others are like wildlife. But they are mostly deadly to earth life. And they aren't even the big bads of the series. You get to meet them in the second game.

It would seem I'm not the only one who saw the similarities between this game and what some fear CERN may be up to:

I wonder if there's any esoteric meaning behind the lambda symbol (which is extensively used throughout the series as a symbol for the good guys}?
The following 1 user Likes 1FreeMan's post:
  • Blodfleur