The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Hackers denounce Soros's involvement in the Kiev coup d'etat

06-07-2015, 01:59 PM #1
Undertaker
Squire

06-08-2015, 12:41 PM #2
leconnaisseur
Knight
(06-07-2015, 01:59 PM)Undertaker Wrote:  http://rt.com/news/264037-soros-ukraine-...enko-leak/

http://cyber-berkut.org/docs/Poroshenko,...3DEC14.pdf

http://cyber-berkut.org/docs/Soros_Ukrai...15_v14.pdf

http://cyber-berkut.org/docs/ukraine_let..._draft.pdf

Sorry I created a double of your thread, please MODs delete the other one:

Soros exposes his plan for Ukraine, really nice to read a first hand document like that, I guess Putin was really tired of him...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01...pet-master

Just days after George Soros warned that World War 3 was imminent unless Washington backed down to China on IMF currency basket inclusion, the hacker collective CyberBerkut has exposed the billionaire as the real puppet-master behind the scenes in Ukraine. In 3 stunning documents, allegedly hacked from email correspondence between the hedge fund manager and Ukraine President Poroshenko, Soros lays out "A short and medium term comprehensive strategy for the new Ukraine," expresses his confidence that the US should provide Ukraine with lethal military assistance, “with same level of sophistication in defense weapons to match the level of opposing force," and finally explained Poroshenko's "first priority must be to regain control of financial markets," which he assures the President could be helped by The Fed adding "I am ready to call Jack Lew of the US Treasury to sound him out about the swap agreement."

call JACK LEW cause all wars are bankers wars...

06-08-2015, 12:47 PM #3
Kung Fu
Chaplain
Good ole Soros doing what he does best, which is fuck innocent people over and over for his amusement.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

06-08-2015, 01:38 PM #4
leconnaisseur
Knight
(06-08-2015, 12:47 PM)Kung Fu Wrote:  Good ole Soros doing what he does best, which is fuck innocent people over and over for his amusement.

The scary thing is the plan behind it. Notice how he backs China and the US-EU at the same time. NWO at it's finest. All for money.

BTW the guy is running a huge investment operation and can reach the director of treasury directly to ask for money... 

Still think that the governement isn't owned by them?

06-08-2015, 02:13 PM #5
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(06-08-2015, 01:38 PM)leconnaisseur Wrote:  
(06-08-2015, 12:47 PM)Kung Fu Wrote:  Good ole Soros doing what he does best, which is fuck innocent people over and over for his amusement.

The scary thing is the plan behind it. Notice how he backs China and the US-EU at the same time. NWO at it's finest. All for money.

BTW the guy is running a huge investment operation and can reach the director of treasury directly to ask for money... 

Him and his kind all play both sides of the board. They will do anything for the banks, money, and control over the system. People like Soros own the system and therefore it doesn't matter what side they play, they will always win because everything operates within the system and for the system.

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

06-08-2015, 02:19 PM #6
leconnaisseur
Knight
(06-08-2015, 02:13 PM)Kung Fu Wrote:  
(06-08-2015, 01:38 PM)leconnaisseur Wrote:  

Him and his kind all play both sides of the board. They will do anything for the banks, money, and control over the system. People like Soros own the system and therefore it doesn't matter what side they play, they will always win because everything operates within the system and for the system.

Exactly, they built the Matrix because they are the Matrix. Funny how they consider themselves Architects yet their constructs will always be flawed...

In the absolute they are just serfs too...

06-08-2015, 02:30 PM #7
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(06-08-2015, 02:19 PM)leconnaisseur Wrote:  Exactly, they built the Matrix because they are the Matrix. Funny how they consider themselves Architects yet their constructs will always be flawed...

In the absolute they are just serfs too...

They desperately try so hard to keep the system intact that they don't know that in a way like you said, are slaves to their own creation. I find it absolutely astonishing that they work so hard in order to do what they do and at the end of the day they will get old and die.

To tell you the truth I find the elite very weak in terms of falling prey to their desires when in fact one day they will die and see nothing of what they produced or enjoy it for all they did was work to keep a failing system from eventually crumbling.