#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

Mysterious buildings

06-05-2015, 04:47 PM #1
I'm very interested in castles, old creepy buildings and stuff like that. Recently I was reading about this castle called "Houska", located in Czech Republic.
There is a legend saying, that the Gates of Hell are in the underground of the castle. Also, there should be a time loop, or a time machine, monk without a face, a sorcerer and much more.
If you take a photo here, the photo will be blurry. This happened to everyone, who was visiting.

Kinda creepy. Do you know any other castles (or buildings) similar to this one? I'm curious.

(sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker)

06-05-2015, 05:31 PM #2
The Creeper
There are quite a few places here in Britain that are supposedly haunted, like the tower of London which has some bloody history. Old prisons can be rather creepy. We also have a legend about a ghostly dog (or hell hound) called the black shuck who attacked 3 churchs in my local area during the middle ages and the claw marks can still be seen to this day. Here are some wikipedia enties for some basic information about it.
I might have some more for you later on.

I hope this was the kind of thing you were looking for and I would also like to tell you that your English seems fine to me. I am English and I can barely speak/write it sometimes.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 1 user Likes The Creeper's post:
  • Lotte

06-05-2015, 11:48 PM #3
I once watched Top 10 Ten Haunted Houses on youtube, one picture of a house was shown after another while there History were told, ye lol 1 out of those 10 houses i i felt like "ye better not go there". not saying the other houses were not haunted.......but felt like that specific house was Nightmare on Elm Street Reincarneted, i woldnt last there for a whole night.

Cant remember the video nor the name of the house sry.
This post was last modified: 06-05-2015, 11:49 PM by Brenon.
The following 1 user Likes Brenon's post:
  • Lotte

06-13-2015, 12:30 AM #4
I have ALWAYS had a fascination with old creepy buildings.....and pools lol seriously google "abandoned pools" some Eerie sh!t.. Have you ever heard of Stull, Kansas?
The following 1 user Likes MaryJane's post:
  • Lotte

06-14-2015, 08:29 PM #5
Hearst castle

And the oregon vortex mystery house

Weird stuff!!! The oregon vortex is SUPER weird look that up for sure..strange things occur, like reality changes..such as I may become taller then.someone who is ususlly taller then me lol

I want to go someday
The following 1 user Likes monkt's post:
  • Lotte

06-18-2015, 11:05 PM #6
Ever heard of Mont St. Michel in France? It's a hauntingly beautiful abbey with a wild history. In the second millennium (1000-1999), it's had the traditional cathedral-fortress-prison-UNESCO history, but in the first millennium it was associated with angelic sightings, druid rituals, and King Arthur crossing the English Channel to slay a giant there. 

The following 1 user Likes gregoreo's post:
  • Lotte