#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The Real About Jesus, Lucifer, Triple6,, and more...

11-04-2015, 01:54 AM #1
Justus
Knight
Number of The Beast, Antichrist

Let those who can see receive... This is Real.. 

Worship the Father alone, for all else is of this world                                 

“Here is chochmah (Wisdom): the one having binah (knowledge,insight and penetration), 
let him do the gematria and get the mispar (number) of the Chayyah 
(Anti-Moshiach (Anti Christ), for it is the mispar (number) of a man, and the mispar of 
it is SHESH ME'OT V'SHISHIM VASHESH (666).”

Here is the wisdom! He who is having the understanding, let him count the number of the beast, 
for the number of a man it is, and its number is six hundred and sixty six.

‭‭Hisgalus‬ ‭13:18‬ ‭OJB‬‬      Revelation 13:18 YLT

KEY

A (1)x9= 9          N (14)x9= 126                                    Messiah= 13+ 5+19+19+9+1+8= 74
B (2)x9=18         O (15)x9=135                                                                                    74x9= 666                                  
C (3)x9=27          P (16)x9=144                                          

117+ 45+171+171+81+ 9+72= 666
D (4)x9=36         Q (17)x9=153                       
E (5)x9=45          R (18)x9=162                                      Gospel=   7+ 15+19+16+5+ 12= 74
F (6)x9=54          S (19)x9=171                                                                                      74x9=666            
G (7)x9=63          T (20)x9=180                                                

63+ 135+171+144+45+108= 666
H (8)x9=72          U (21)x9=189
I   (9)x9 =81        V (22)x9=198                                             Cross=  3+18+ 15+ 19+ 19= 74
J (10)x9=90         W (23)x9=207                                                                                  74x9= 666                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

K (11)x9=99         X (24)x9=216.                                                    27+162+135+171+171=666
L (12)x9=108        Y (25)x9=225
M (13)x9=117       Z (26)x9=234                                             Jesus= 10+ 5+ 19+ 21+ 19= 74 
                                                                                                                                               74x9= 666

90+45+171+189+171=666 

Lucifer=  12+ 21+ 3+ 9+ 6+5+ 18= 74
                                                                                                                                               74x9=666

108+189+27+81+54+45+162= 666                                                                                      

"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give this testimony to you for the churches.
                                   I am the root and descendant of David. I am the bright morning star (Lucifer)."

Rev. 22:16
This post was last modified: 11-04-2015, 04:13 AM by Justus. Edit Reason: Posting problem

11-04-2015, 02:18 AM #2
MissMiami
Marshall
Jesus (Son of Man) is the bright and morning star.

Lucifer is called "son of the morning". (Isaiah 14:12).

11-04-2015, 03:17 AM #3
Justus
Knight
(11-04-2015, 02:18 AM)MissMiami Wrote:  Jesus (Son of Man) is the bright and morning star.

Thats not true Miss... 

Isaiah 14:12
New International Version

How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

New Living Translation

"How you are fallen from heaven, O shining star, son of the morning! You have been thrown down to the earth, you who destroyed the nations of the world.

English Standard Version

“How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low!

New American Standard Bible 

"How you have fallen from heaven, O star of the morning, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the earth, You who have weakened the nations!

Holman Christian Standard Bible

Shining morning star, how you have fallen from the heavens! You destroyer of nations, you have been cut down to the ground. 

International Standard Version

"How you have fallen from heaven, Day Star, son of the Dawn! How you have been thrown down to earth, you who laid low the nation! 

GOD'S WORD® Translation

How you have fallen from heaven, you morning star, son of the dawn! How you have been cut down to the ground, you conqueror of nations!

JPS Tanakh 1917

How art thou fallen from heaven, O day-star, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, That didst cast lots over the nations!

New American Standard 1977 

“How you have fallen from heaven, 
            O star of the morning, son of the dawn! 
            You have been cut down to the earth, 
            You who have weakened the nations!

American Standard Version

How art thou fallen from heaven, O day-star, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, that didst lay low the nations!

English Revised Version

How art thou fallen from heaven, O day star, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst lay low the nations!

World English Bible

How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, who laid the nations low!

This post was last modified: 11-04-2015, 03:29 AM by Justus.

11-04-2015, 04:37 AM #4
MissMiami
Marshall
(11-04-2015, 03:17 AM)Justus Wrote:  
(11-04-2015, 02:18 AM)MissMiami Wrote:  Jesus (Son of Man) is the bright and morning star.

Thats not true Miss... 

How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

New Living Translation

"How you are fallen from heaven, O shining star, son of the morning! You have been thrown down to the earth, you who destroyed the nations of the world.

English Standard Version

“How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low!

"How you have fallen from heaven, O star of the morning, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the earth, You who have weakened the nations!

Shining morning star, how you have fallen from the heavens! You destroyer of nations, you have been cut down to the ground. 

"How you have fallen from heaven, Day Star, son of the Dawn! How you have been thrown down to earth, you who laid low the nation! 

GOD'S WORD® Translation

How you have fallen from heaven, you morning star, son of the dawn! How you have been cut down to the ground, you conqueror of nations!

JPS Tanakh 1917

How art thou fallen from heaven, O day-star, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, That didst cast lots over the nations!

How art thou fallen from heaven, O day-star, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, that didst lay low the nations!

English Revised Version

How art thou fallen from heaven, O day star, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst lay low the nations!

World English Bible

How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, who laid the nations low!

Yes it is different and not the same. Note the above terms son of the morning, son of the dawn. 

Not the bright and morning star:

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Rev. 22:16 kjv

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
I, Yeshua, have sent my Angel to testify these things among you before the assemblies. I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Root and The Offspring of David, and his Companion, and The Bright Morning Star.”

I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify unto you these things in the congregations {Gr. ekklesia – called out ones}. I AM the root and the offspring of David and the bright and morning star.

Revelation 22:16Amplified Bible (AMP)
The Final Invitation
16 “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you and to give you assurance of these things for the churches. I AM the Root (the Source, the Life) and the Offspring of David, the radiant and bright Morning Star.”

(and note the root and offspring of David).

11-04-2015, 10:03 AM #5
Yahda
Chaplain
Everything said about the falling morning star in Isaiah 14 perfectly described jc and its purpose as well

Isaiah 14:12 How you have fallen from heaven O shinning one son of the dawn

How you have been cut down to earth 

You who vanquished nations

YOU SAID IN YOUR HEART I WILL ASCEND TO THE HEAVENS

Above the stars of God ( other Angels perhaps)

I WILL LIFT UP MY THRONE

I WILL MAKE MYSELF RESEMBLE THE MOST HIGH"

Who is the only person to accomplish this ? Who has made themselves like The Most High ?

Who do majority of people pray to, and worship ? Some will even argue that jc is God. 

When we should be following God, what do most call themselves ? Christians aka CHRIST FOLLOWERS !

Who do they think is going to save them ?

It's sad they don't see the deception !

(11-04-2015, 01:54 AM)Justus Wrote:  Number of The Beast, Antichrist

Let those who can see receive... This is Real.. 

Worship the Father alone, for all else is of this world                                 

“Here is chochmah (Wisdom): the one having binah (knowledge,insight and penetration), 
let him do the gematria and get the mispar (number) of the Chayyah 
(Anti-Moshiach (Anti Christ), for it is the mispar (number) of a man, and the mispar of 
it is SHESH ME'OT V'SHISHIM VASHESH (666).”

Here is the wisdom! He who is having the understanding, let him count the number of the beast, 
for the number of a man it is, and its number is six hundred and sixty six.

‭‭Hisgalus‬ ‭13:18‬ ‭OJB‬‬      Revelation 13:18 YLT

KEY

A (1)x9= 9          N (14)x9= 126                                    Messiah= 13+ 5+19+19+9+1+8= 74
B (2)x9=18         O (15)x9=135                                                                                    74x9= 666                                  
C (3)x9=27          P (16)x9=144                                          

117+ 45+171+171+81+ 9+72= 666
D (4)x9=36         Q (17)x9=153                       
E (5)x9=45          R (18)x9=162                                      Gospel=   7+ 15+19+16+5+ 12= 74
F (6)x9=54          S (19)x9=171                                                                                      74x9=666            
G (7)x9=63          T (20)x9=180                                                

63+ 135+171+144+45+108= 666
H (8)x9=72          U (21)x9=189
I   (9)x9 =81        V (22)x9=198                                             Cross=  3+18+ 15+ 19+ 19= 74
J (10)x9=90         W (23)x9=207                                                                                  74x9= 666                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

K (11)x9=99         X (24)x9=216.                                                    27+162+135+171+171=666
L (12)x9=108        Y (25)x9=225
M (13)x9=117       Z (26)x9=234                                             Jesus= 10+ 5+ 19+ 21+ 19= 74 
                                                                                                                                               74x9= 666

90+45+171+189+171=666 

Lucifer=  12+ 21+ 3+ 9+ 6+5+ 18= 74
                                                                                                                                               74x9=666

108+189+27+81+54+45+162= 666                                                                                      

"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give this testimony to you for the churches.
                                   I am the root and descendant of David. I am the bright morning star (Lucifer)."

Rev. 22:16
This post was last modified: 11-04-2015, 10:06 AM by Yahda.

~Yahda
The following 1 user Likes Yahda's post:
  • Justus

11-04-2015, 10:08 AM #6
Goku
Chaplain
Can you explain why it's in multiples of 9?
The following 3 users Like Goku's post:
  • The Creeper, Tarikko, Trenton

11-04-2015, 12:15 PM #7
Justus
Knight
P
(11-04-2015, 04:37 AM)MissMiami Wrote:  

Thats not true Miss... 

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

GOD'S WORD® Translation

JPS Tanakh 1917

English Revised Version

World English Bible

Yes it is different and not the same. Note the above terms son of the morning, son of the dawn. 

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

I, Yeshua, have sent my Angel to testify these things among you before the assemblies. I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Root and The Offspring of David, and his Companion, and The Bright Morning Star.”

I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify unto you these things in the congregations {Gr. ekklesia – called out ones}. I AM the root and the offspring of David and the bright and morning star.

The Final Invitation
16 “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you and to give you assurance of these things for the churches. I AM the Root (the Source, the Life) and the Offspring of David, the radiant and bright Morning Star.”

I've heard this defense many times from Christians, and it holds no water...
I've shared with you the knowledge but I can't make you think. 
This is real Miss... Lean not on your own understanding.

11-04-2015, 12:40 PM #8
Justus
Knight
I'm
(11-04-2015, 10:08 AM)Goku Wrote:  Can you explain why it's in multiples of 9?

Quality question... Yes Sir I can... I was going to post this all at once 
but then had a change of mind and decided to wait until a Citizen 
asked for it... Let me know if you need assistance in understanding,
But I thinks it's self explanatory... 

It's all about ego.. Ego is deadly... Ego made "Jeucifer" fall from the
heavens.. Ego is pride, pride is selfishness, selfishness is I, I is in 
the center of sIn.

"Despite others' attempts to identify a certain number with Satan, it will be known that 9 is his number. Nine is the number of the ego for it always returns to itself. No matter what is done through the most complex multiplication of 9 by any other number, in the end, 9 alone will return to itself."

PROPERTIES OF 9 
When ego (9) is added, 
nothing changes 
1+9=10 (1+0=1) 
2+9=11 (1+1=2) 
3+9=12 (1+2=3) 
4+9=13 (1+3=4) 
5+9=14 (1+4=5) 
6+9=15 (1+5=6) 
7+9=16 (1+6=7) 
8+9=17 (1+7=8) 
9+9=18 (1+8=9) 

When ego multiplies, 
more ego is made. 
1x9=9 
2x9=18 (1+8=9) 
3x9=27 (2+7=9)
4x9=36 (3+6=9) 
5x9=45 (4+5=9) 
6x9=54 (5+4=9) 
7x9=63 (6+3=9) 
8x9=72 (7+2=9) 
9x9=81 (8+1=9) 

itunes, ipad, ipod etc. Consider that the 9th letter in the alphabet is I, again, representative of The Self. 666 reduces to 9 (6+6+6=18 and 1+8=9) 

As above 999
So Below 666

11-04-2015, 12:42 PM #9
Yahda
Chaplain
She is failing to realize that no matter how you say it, it still mean the same thing. " bright morning star, shinning one, son of the Dawn, the light....."  Tomatoe, ta- mot-toe. Even the son which is nothing but SUN aka light ! That's why jc birthday is celebrated December 25. It's winter solstice or something like that.

(11-04-2015, 12:15 PM)Justus Wrote:  P
(11-04-2015, 04:37 AM)MissMiami Wrote:  

Thats not true Miss... 

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

GOD'S WORD® Translation

JPS Tanakh 1917

English Revised Version

World English Bible

The Final Invitation

I've heard this defense many times from Christians, and it holds no water...
I've shared with you the knowledge but I can't make you think. 
This is real Miss... Lean not on your own understanding.
This post was last modified: 11-04-2015, 12:44 PM by Yahda.

~Yahda
The following 1 user Likes Yahda's post:
  • Justus

11-04-2015, 12:56 PM #10
Yahda
Chaplain
It also has something to do with the fact that the 9 spirals down, signifying the fall, when we should be spiraling up.

(11-04-2015, 12:40 PM)Justus Wrote:  I'm
(11-04-2015, 10:08 AM)Goku Wrote:  Can you explain why it's in multiples of 9?

Quality question... Yes Sir I can... I was going to post this all at once 
but then had a change of mind and decided to wait until a Citizen 
asked for it... Let me know if you need assistance in understanding,
But I thinks it's self explanatory... 

It's all about ego.. Ego is deadly... Ego made "Jeucifer" fall from the
heavens.. Ego is pride, pride is selfishness, selfishness is I, I is in 
the center of sIn.

"Despite others' attempts to identify a certain number with Satan, it will be known that 9 is his number. Nine is the number of the ego for it always returns to itself. No matter what is done through the most complex multiplication of 9 by any other number, in the end, 9 alone will return to itself."

PROPERTIES OF 9 
When ego (9) is added, 
nothing changes 
1+9=10 (1+0=1) 
2+9=11 (1+1=2) 
3+9=12 (1+2=3) 
4+9=13 (1+3=4) 
5+9=14 (1+4=5) 
6+9=15 (1+5=6) 
7+9=16 (1+6=7) 
8+9=17 (1+7=8) 
9+9=18 (1+8=9) 

When ego multiplies, 
more ego is made. 
1x9=9 
2x9=18 (1+8=9) 
3x9=27 (2+7=9)
4x9=36 (3+6=9) 
5x9=45 (4+5=9) 
6x9=54 (5+4=9) 
7x9=63 (6+3=9) 
8x9=72 (7+2=9) 
9x9=81 (8+1=9) 

itunes, ipad, ipod etc. Consider that the 9th letter in the alphabet is I, again, representative of The Self. 666 reduces to 9 (6+6+6=18 and 1+8=9) 

As above 999
So Below 666

~Yahda