#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
an abundance of it in the media right now...

06-05-2015, 11:26 AM #1
shli
Squire
there's actually so much more than just bruce jenner going on with the whole transgender thing right now. There's a TV show with Jeffery Tambor where he plays a man who wants to be a woman,  a couple of reality shows (notably one starting on ABC Fam produced by none other than Ryan Seacrest) and I'm sure much much more..... Its so crazy how the entertainment industry so blatantly pushes one topic at a time by overloading the masses with propaganda, it's just not a coincidence that it's ALL happening at the same time as Bruce's sex change has taken off.
This post was last modified: 06-06-2015, 01:43 PM by shli.

stand for something or fall for anything.

06-05-2015, 11:40 AM #2
Asleepinbeauty
Peasant
I agree they deliberately want to brainwash thus current generation of young people into questioning their sexual identity and gender.. Making it seem like its the new in thing, when in fact it is actually quite perverse. 

06-05-2015, 11:46 AM #3
CountDracula
Marshall
I noticed the same thing. Laverne Cox from Orange Is The New Black skyrocketing to a huge level of fame, famous trans teenager Jazz Jennings getting a reality show on TLC, a different news story each day like Leelah Alcorn, the push for gender neutral bathrooms, Jaden Smith photographed in public wearing a dress, Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt's daughter going by the name John, the list goes on and on....

I've even noticed a rise in people who call themselves "gender fluid" or "agender" and prefer for people to say things like "THEY went to the store" or "I'm really good friends with THEM" because they think of themselves as different genders on different days or no gender at all. I don't know what it all means or how I feel about it but society seems to be changing rapidly.

06-05-2015, 12:01 PM #4
cookie
Marshall
Guys, take a good read at the Jenner thread..I really don't want to post in two threads of the same content

Heart

Your beliefs don't make you a better person,
Your behaviour does.

06-05-2015, 12:28 PM #5
shli
Squire
(06-05-2015, 12:01 PM)cookie Wrote:  Guys, take a good read at the Jenner thread..I really don't want to post in two threads of the same content

Heart

Um, then dont. This thread isn't about bruce jenner specifically.

(06-05-2015, 11:46 AM)CountDracula Wrote:  I noticed the same thing. Laverne Cox from Orange Is The New Black skyrocketing to a huge level of fame, famous trans teenager Jazz Jennings getting a reality show on TLC, a different news story each day like Leelah Alcorn, the push for gender neutral bathrooms, Jaden Smith photographed in public wearing a dress, Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt's daughter going by the name John, the list goes on and on....

I've even noticed a rise in people who call themselves "gender fluid" or "agender" and prefer for people to say things like "THEY went to the store" or "I'm really good friends with THEM" because they think of themselves as different genders on different days or no gender at all. I don't know what it all means or how I feel about it but society seems to be changing rapidly.

Good examples,. Jolie and Pitts daughter was another one I guess slipped my mind. But I know it was exactly almost a year ago at this time that Laverne Cox was on the cover of TIME magazine.
This post was last modified: 06-05-2015, 12:29 PM by shli.

06-05-2015, 12:44 PM #6
cookie
Marshall
OK, fine by me
The reason I asked you to take a look at the Bruce Jenner/Caitlin Jenner thread is because I'm a parent of a trans person, I have been trying to shed some light on the subject.
But hey, I cannot force you to look at something you don't wish to see.

Heart

Your behaviour does.

06-05-2015, 12:51 PM #7
shli
Squire
(06-05-2015, 12:44 PM)cookie Wrote:  OK, fine by me
The reason I asked you to take a look at the Bruce Jenner/Caitlin Jenner thread is because I'm a parent of a trans person, I have been trying to shed some light on the subject.

Heart

you dont need to because i'm not against transgenderism n thats not what this post is about, i'm merely pointing out the obviousness of the fact its becoming trendy. and that i dont agree with.

06-05-2015, 01:51 PM #8
gidget
Squire

Heart

Yet you got immediately defensive when I mentioned the connection between transgenderism and child abuse. It never occurred to you - if you are for real - to question that something might have happened to your child when you were not around. No, you were more concerned with defending yourself. That speaks volumes to me about your psychology and sincerity, frankly.

06-05-2015, 06:02 PM #9
cookie
Marshall
Really, I know more about who my child has grown up with and whereabouts than you ever will..so please don't make assumptions..
With comments like yours, and the way you come across.. I worry for your kid(s)
In fact, I worry for you Heart

Your behaviour does.

06-05-2015, 06:18 PM #10
Loki
Chaplain
(06-05-2015, 12:51 PM)shli Wrote:  

Heart

you dont need to because i'm not against transgenderism n thats not what this post is about, i'm merely pointing out the obviousness of the fact its becoming trendy. and that i dont agree with.

You should at least check out Corvus Metus' post in that thread, applied greatly to this one I think and just a great post.

“Life is neither good or evil, but only a place for good and evil.”
Marcus Aurelius

"In my opinion, there is a more scientific approach we can take to all hot-button issues. We do this when we stop demonizing the opposing viewpoints or victimizing ourselves, and we acknowledge and account for our own biases and emotions to the best of our ability."
--- Elliott C. Morgan