#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The Purpose of Main VC website is ???

11-03-2015, 05:17 PM #1
sarcasm
Marshall
I want to see the users' views on why they think VC posts all her/his articles.
I believe it is mainly about trying to save the people in the swamp of entertainment business.
This post was last modified: 11-04-2015, 10:06 AM by sarcasm.

11-08-2015, 03:31 AM #2
sangreal
Squire
To inform the masses of the hidden agenda being displayed to them on a daily basis.
The following 2 users Like sangreal's post:
  • Trenton, The Creeper

11-08-2015, 09:08 AM #3
Riddler
Chaplain
Taking the time to share insights gained through recognising patterns after questioning things you see read and hear on tv, radio, the media and written in books, scriptures etc. and coming to an understanding that what most people believe and swallow like a warm cake is not actually what happens around you.

as growth of understanding and insight leaves you reasoning that mainstream media will not show or explain what you're seeing VC took the time and effort to invite the reader to reason for himself on what he/she is actually seeing with either the hope to inspire people to not be or become helpless robots bending over to take whatever the masses and popularity directions are feeding you, or hoping people will simply read and think: wait, what? which is sometimes all that one needs.

i enjoyed discovering the VC site because it all is a total support of scriptural/biblical truths, if you actually choose to use the grey matter in the mind and not bend over and take the pill that they want you to take.
i'm glad to see so many non-believers around aswell, as it shows they're still seeking out answers and have not found the actual truth. And that this is not your average 'look! here's carefully selected one-sided proof on how we are all apemen or vice versa......'

VC main website has sufficient 'corner stones' to have readers question society's honesty. And above all, government honesty. once you understand that this honesty is relative, and more frankly, dishonesty is the actual language spoken, then you can start realising just how deep this dishonesty goes and when you connect the dots, you realise you have been voting for your 'saviour party' for literally no use.

So if i'm inclined to say VC has got his main website running to inspire. Meanwhile, i am not aware of such case, but if he's actually able to fund himself through some form of money generation through traffic, then why wouldnt he and why would there be anything wrong with such thing?

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 7 users Like Riddler's post:
  • markymark1991, sarcasm, Vytas, MissMiami, Thy Unveiling, Trenton, The Creeper

11-12-2015, 01:04 AM #4
Dial P For PROFANE
Squire
Awareness is the first step towards change (true change, not Obama's bs change).  B waking people up he's building the foundation for a better world.

P Is For Profane - Power To The Profane!

If you think that no one is listening and no one cares, just remember: the government is listening, and the government cares...

They should fear us, not the other way around...
The following 2 users Like Dial P For PROFANE's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, The Creeper

11-12-2015, 01:51 AM #5
Portent
Marshall
I suppose the purpose of this site is simple.

Ideally The Vigilant Citizen will awaken as
many people as possible to the truth that
we live in a contrived reality.
Some are in full slumber, some are half asleep but let
as many as possible awaken more fully and begin
to be free. No one can be free who cannot recognize
their own captivity.
The following 5 users Like Portent's post:
  • Cerosilmel, sarcasm, Thy Unveiling, The Creeper, Dial P For PROFANE

11-12-2015, 11:19 AM #6
Vytas
Justiciar
VC used to go deeper with his research, now he is scratching surface. However he does one thing very well, his talk is always backed up with proof, he makes it too obvious to deny. I remember reading some skeptics some time ago, they had really hard time proving him wrong, and basically without mocking there was no real profs presented why its nonsense/bs etc...
So this site.... its a fog remover...And when you able to see clearly you choose what to do and where to go next, if you go nowhere, and you are happy with knowledge you acquired here, than this site works as a controlled opposition for you...
This post was last modified: 11-12-2015, 11:45 AM by Vytas.

Truth is precious it's guarded by God
The following 4 users Like Vytas's post:
  • markymark1991, marsiffany, Portent, The Creeper

11-24-2015, 03:25 AM #7
sarcasm
Marshall
Riddler, thanks. You put it quite well. I am not sure if VC is just anti-satanic or that and pro bible.
This post was last modified: 11-24-2015, 03:27 AM by sarcasm.

11-24-2015, 06:56 AM #8
Emerald
Chaplain
Considering Ive just a received a warning for nothing (individuals whining about BS), I would say not much free speech is allowed here. Like banning (smb) solves things, u know....
This post was last modified: 11-24-2015, 06:57 AM by Emerald.

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin

11-25-2015, 10:25 AM #9
erucysae
Justiciar

By the time, verily, man is in loss.

RIDDLER, GO AWAY LOL

~LV
The following 1 user Likes erucysae's post:
  • Tarikko

11-25-2015, 11:09 AM #10
Tarikko
Chaplain
Social experiment Tongue

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 1 user Likes Tarikko's post:
  • erucysae