The Vigilant Citizen Forums

Two Rapture Periods - Elizabeth Clare

11-03-2015, 02:47 PM #1
4ourth Unregistered

Church of Universal and Triumphant
1. Universe
2. Trumpet

Antipas Arrival - Universe - Euthanasia/Rapture
II CORINTHIANS 12:2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.
II CORINTHIANS 12:3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)
II CORINTHIANS 12:4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter. 
MATTHEW 1:17 So all the generations from Abraham to David [are] fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon [are] fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ [are] fourteen generations.

Antichrist (Two Witnesses) Slain - Last Trumpet - Euthanasia/Rapture
I CORINTHIANS 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
I CORINTHIANS 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
I CORINTHIANS 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality.

1. Antipas revives Aaron's Repentance which is Reconciled by Blood Sacrifice of Genetic Dan. (5 months)
2. Antichrist must come under the Authority of the Holy Spirit (Express Image of Christ) in order to Complete the Gospel's Program. (5 months)

God Declares an Angel (The Antichrist) is Necessary to Complete the Gospel, by Coming Under the Authority of the Holy Spirit
JOB 4:15 Then a spirit passed before my face; the hair of my flesh stood up:
JOB 4:16 It stood still, but I could not discern the form thereof: an image [was] before mine eyes, [there was] silence, and I heard a voice, [saying],
JOB 4:17 Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his maker?
JOB 4:18 Behold, he put no trust in his servants; and his angels he charged with folly:
JOB 4:19 How much less [in] them that dwell in houses of clay, whose foundation [is] in the dust, [which] are crushed before the moth?

Hebrews 1:1 is a description of Antipas, God using the End of Time or Judgment to call forth from the Waters of the Deep, Hebrews 1:2-3 is a description of the Antichrist, which comes as a picture of the Messiah instead of Jesus, for the People going to the New Universe.

Two Measurements = Two Euthanasia/Raptures
REVELATION 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, (1)Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
REVELATION 11:2 But the (2)court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty [and] two months.

1. Twenty Generations of Genesis 5 and 11
2. Doubling of the Generations of Genesis 5 and 11, with the Gentile Declaration of Genesis 10 (stated in Gen. 10:5)

[Image: CUT-feature.jpg]

Quote:It’s an old recording of the Church Universal and Triumphant, from an album entitled Sounds of American Doomsday Cults, Vol 14, released by a mysterious imprint called Faithways International. The cover, which had been copied and posted online along with mp3 files, is austere, an obvious homage to the old Smithsonian Folkways releases—a picture of a lighthouse, lime green and pink background. As far as anyone on the internet knew, there were no Sounds of American Doomsday Cults Volumes 1 through 13. Article
The Gospel declares in Matthew 1:17 that Babylon was allowed to mark a termination in apart of the Gospels Program in Fourteen Generations concluding with Jesus.  ... ... ... ... At the End of Time Jesus is once again on the scene with the Antichrist (Moses and Elias/God), in the most simple of terms, God voices the arrival of Babylon to mark another termination of apart of the Gospel's Program.  There was only a "Volume 14" published by the "Church Universal and Triumphant", for these reasons.  (We have another nightly walk tonight, based on the success of the euthanasia, as you have seen what happened recently, we talked about.  We will go to the Department of Human Services building on Friday which has a Mcdonalds, its about a block away from City Hall, with ready access to both the Media and Authorities, simply to have breakfast or lunch, in which we believe certain ethn** groups of people will choose to kill the Antichrist, but fail, and begin to take lives like the Picnic Incident we discussed back in 2014.  Then we can begin to show the public Eth*** based suicide, and the necessity of Human Resolution, facing their complete termination on 11/13/2015 in the USA, with the Arrival of Antipas as this is reasonable possibility ... we need to keep these people on the attack, we will talk again soon, about what is to be done, and how the authority are to keep watch for the opportunity of euthanasia of these people.  We've attempted to do this with the eth*** people back in 2014, but they choose not to kill when we've decided we wanted them to die, so we need to see if this is going to be necessary.  Now I must be convinced of both their killing of the Antichrist and Euthanasia, then we will talk about the Antichrist having lunch in a public facility that serves children and senior citizens in the presence of eth*** persons, unfortunately repeating the killings in West Philadelphia back a few years, by their kind)

11-04-2015, 05:36 AM #2
4ourth Unregistered

The History of Antipas (Before We Go Back to Topic)

EZRA 8:1 These [are] now the chief of their fathers, and [this is] the genealogy of them that went up with me from (1)Babylon, in the reign of Artaxerxes the king.
EZRA 8:2 Of the sons of (2)Phinehas; Gershom: of the sons of Ithamar; Daniel: of the sons of David; Hattush.
EZRA 8:3 Of the sons of Shechaniah, of the sons of Pharosh; Zechariah: and with him were reckoned by genealogy of the males an (3)hundred and fifty.

What is Babylon Bound by Artaxerxes? ... This is a Length of time of 112 Generations (or the 112th Prophecy of Saint Malachy) ... 70 Generations of Luke 3 + 42 Generations of Matthew = 112 Generations or ... "Arphaxad" is the 12th Generation "OF THE TWELVE" (Genesis 5 for 10 generations, then Shem and Arphaxad in Genesis 11).  When does Phinehas become Antipas? ... When it is time for Aaron to Divorce Genetic Dan, Phinehas will become know as Antipas, to kill "Daniel" in order to usher in the "Son of David or Antichrist".  How long does Antipas serve under the "Son of David"? ... the length of time is described as 150 days or about 5 months.  The Inbound earth object is still on schedule to arrive on 11/13/2015 ... ... ... ... the Antichrist can only properly access the limit of his interactions after Antipas arrives.  (the word "Artaxerxes" is used instead of Aaron to denote the fact that God has allowed allow to Blasphemy to try the nations, and that is or was Aaron's inheritance until the opportunity to repent, presents itself at the end of time, thats all that was about, the prophecy of the 112 Popes of Saint Malachy parallels the timetable).

The Secret of Antipas and the Antichrist according to Nostradamus

Century 8, Quatrain 1
Pau, Nay, Loron will be more of fire than blood,
to swim in praise, the great one to flee to the confluence (of rivers).
He will refuse entry to the magpies (Hamongog - Divorce of Dan and Aaron)
Pampon and the Durance will keep them confined.

PAU NAY LORON (Another Phrase for Antipas)
POO NAP LUNAR (Another Phrase for Antipas Arrival)

Antipas is traveling in another dimension at the moment, the object the space agencies are watching is not the same vessel.  When Antipas breaks through the dimension it will appear that a hole has opened up, at the same time, God casts out the waste or Poo, God kill a portion of Genetic Dan, they are put to sleep, deceased, as we've discussed.

Century 2, Quatrain 62
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

MABUS (Another Name for Moses)
BUMAS (Another Phrase to Describe Moses's Ambition with Antipas, "Bum", "As*")

We have euthanasia described twice by Nostradamus, matching the Gospel's description of euthanasia at Antipas arrival, and euthanasia when it is time for the Antichrist to Reign.  There are each 5 Month Periods.  According to the Gospel, Moses's primary goal is to help usher in processes that are profitable for the gospel, namely that is migration of people into the USA.  Limiting the position, there is no reason for Moses to do anything elsewhere, remember they will all be deceased when it is time for Star Wormood and the final 5 months.  "BUM", "AS*" is Nostradamus's summary of an Optimum position for the Antichrist to take during this period.

(3/23/2016 the 153 days will begin, lets go back about 150 days, we have the inbound earth object scheduled to arrive on 11/13/2015.  Thats 131 days if that is still viable, "Suicide by Antichrist" has cut off 20 days of this final alert.  However, as I've stated, Jeremiah 26:18-19, "Suicide by Antichrist" is authentication for the removal of Antipas or any such event facing the end of your lives, so we must keep watch, at least until Antipas is deceased around 11/13/2015 if or when nothing happens ... enough force wasn't used in the nightly walk we had last night for me simply show from the news what happen to their kind at my own pleasure, but there is plenty of time to keep the "Suicide by Antichrist" in full bloom)

11-04-2015, 04:21 PM #3
4ourth Unregistered
The Antipas Experience According to Nostradamus

[Image: Concept-at-The-Spaceship-Inspired-Interior-Design.jpg]

Century 2, Quatrain 79 
The man with the curly, black
beard will subdue the cruel 
and proud nation through 
skill. The great CHIREN will
take from afar all those cap- 
tured by the Turkish banner.

CHIREN (Children another name for Aaron's Call to Repentance, by Blood Sacrifice)
ENRICH (Description of Antipas Influence)

The Antichrist was born with Curly Blond Hair, very uncharacteristic of his attributed race, later his hair Changed to Black.  Matching the description of one of the paintings by Leonardo Da Vinci (Saint John the Baptist).  What Nostradamus is teaching is that Force or Euthanasia is not the motivation behind, the call for the nations to migrate to the USA, before all the nations are eliminated for the 5 months of the Antichrist's Reign in the USA.  The Antichrist intends to show the public at all times, what made euthanasia necessary, to discourage the necessity of it, in promotion of the goals for the gospel's program.  Stopping short of doing anything God has not already established in the behavior pattern of dealing with the Antichrist and Humanity, all the same keeping watch.

Moses Killed the Man who Picked up Sticks (Moses Killed Aaron)

Century 4, Quatrain 77
SELIN king, Italy peaceful,
kingdoms united by the
Christian king of the world.
When he dies, he will want to
lie in Blois territory, having
chased the pirates from the

SELIN (Another name for Satan)
LINES (Another name for Sticks or Matrix)

Nostradamus talks about the Antichrist Reigning from Space.  He describes the change in momentum from the Dead Church, promoting suicide and complacency, to a migration movement designed to save a great many people into the United States.

Announcing the End of Faith to the Nations

Century 6, Quatrain 27
Within the Islands of five riv-
ers to one, by the crescent of
the great Chyren Selin.
Through the mists in the air
the fury of one; six escaped,
hidden in bundles of flax.

CHYREN SELIN (Another name for Crucifixion of Satan)
SIRENE LYNCH (Phrase describing a Loud Bang and a Wormhole Opening)

"Suicide by Antichrist", what we have been doing for years now, is no longer the program we will be following.  This is what Nostradamus is proclaiming in a roundabout way (the people that picked up sticks, Moses stoned to death, Moses was incharge of building the Ark).

(This behavior of Satan acting out the Salvation program for the benefit of the gospel, is summarized with two numeral figures,  "One, Five Month Period, or the First Sequence", followed by the number "16 or 1600 Furlongs", a measurement attributed to Jesus in Revelation, since the Antichrist is not under the authority of the holy spirit, that is a good summary indicating this takes place prior to the 5 months of Revelation) (CHYREN and CHIREN appear to be deliberate, not a spelling mistake by Nostradamus in order to support the theme of the conclusion).

11-05-2015, 01:31 PM #4
4ourth Unregistered

(I will want to see more of this done, to Genetic Dan, when they move in groups to cause trouble in the near future.  I want this done also to Genetic Dan when you catch and find their kind involved in sexual and physical assaults, reported by the public with a reasonable amount of time ... lets say reasonable amount of time is when you catch and confirm that you have the persons or person that has done those terrible things ... ... ... ... you need to view the Antichrist's statements of euthanasia as nothing more than bluffs designed to get these people to attack and kill himself right now, along with whatever other statements are made ... ... ... ... God doesn't allow the sons of man to euthanize directly because this isn't the old testament, however God still euthanizes based on force, given the design of the Gospel's Program ... ... ... ... all that means is the public will have a  higher demand for more of what is seen in the video, with or without the lethal weapon.  I've told their kind in the past, to use my state ID, and kill each day so that I can contact the authorities and tell them when to pick up their corpses, instead I have to tire myself out by walking around after dark routinely to get them to kill themselves ... ... ... ... when I take that away from their kind, then you will have no choice but to do what you need to do, what the people want done)

JOHN 19:34 But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.
JOHN 19:35 And he that saw [it] bare record, and his record is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe.
JOHN 19:36  For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken.

MATTHEW 1:17 So all the generations from Abraham to David [are] fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon [are] fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ [are] fourteen generations.

What's happening?  We have "David, Babylon and Christ" together in the New Testament, just like in the Book of Revelation, and the "Two Witnesses" are not killed at this level.   As the Gospel says: "The Bones of the Lord are still Witnessing" when "the lord is raised on a stick, and Joseph is united to them", as the gospel states.  Now you have raised an intelligent question about 11/13/2015!  Does the gospel infact authenticate the position that "New Jerusalem" is revealed twice, once to drown the "Two Witnesses", and once to crucify the "Two Witnesses" paraphrasing John 19:34-36?

1. Genetic Dan just happens to witness its Divorce of Aaron in the Book of Ezekiel
2. The Nations Witness the Divorce of Moses in the book of Revelation

1. Antipas
2. Antichrist

What I will do in the near future, is not attempt to take a single life with the power the universe affords me.  The Antichrist is not going to the New Universe, so you may have to kill 90% of the people that offend you there for whatever reason in the immediate near future, that is a contradiction of the gospels intention to afford "peace and safety in the last days".  We will see how this goes, before we need to, in the simplest possible terms, begin to kill people.  Regardless of what Nostradamus is teaching, he is only quoting the bible, I've left a few facts out, because I've planned to have the media and the authorities announce to the public what happened when they killed children and senior citizens, after attemping to mutilate and kill the body of the Antichrist, in full view of the public and the media.  At the Department of Human Services building in Center City less than 2 full blocks away from City Hall in the City of Philadelphia, tomorrow, a week before I will need to advise the authorities to kill those people, before they can kill themselves and the public at large, before they can satisfy and release themselves in this capacity.  However as I've stated we need to keep watch.

11-05-2015, 10:11 PM #5
4ourth Unregistered
Which Angel is Sent to Testify to the Churches about Star Wormwood (if the Churches are deaf and dumb of hearing with the "Two Witnesses")?

REVELATION 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
REVELATION 22:14 Blessed [are] they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
REVELATION 22:15 For without [are] dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
REVELATION 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, [and] the bright and morning star.

1. Alpha and Omega or God's Word
2. Beginning and the End or Gospel Program
3. First and the Last or Written Gospel

The First time God makes the declaration that Aaron is the First Judged when the Gospel is given is found in Exodus 28:29-30.  We find that this is a restatement of the Event that transpired when Moses was originally given the Ten Commandments.  God didn't just judge Aaron, God gave a sign in order to judge Aaron.  God declares in this passage from Exodus, that a sign would proceed Aaron's Judgment, then the language drops off, until we reach Revelation.  Where God is found stating three times that is the "head of the hereafter", and on the third time he calls Aaron into remembrance.   Rev. 22:13-16, is really a restatement of Acts 13:7-11.  Where God calls forth "Barjesus" to reveal the judgment of "Elymas" (Eleazar or Aaron).

1. Old Testament, Antipas is called Forth Exodus 28:29-30
2. New Testament, Antipas is called Forth Acts 13:7-11
3. Revelation, Antipas is called Forth Rev. 22:13-16

"Divorce" is called to mind on these occasions for the church that would be the significance.  All the same, we are on a collapsing timetable, reaching the limit of the Antichrist's Lifespan, in which case, these events must transpire before such a time, if we are to be faithful in keeping watch. WT1190F Restatement:

1. 7th Month, Ark is Seen, 10th Month, "Top of Mount Carmel is Seen" (Gen. 8:4-5)
2. Aaron Sees the Commandment of the Lord, then Aaron Dies on the Top of a Mountain (Num. 33:38-39)
3. Moses Sees the Commandment of the Lord, them Moses Dies on the Top of a Mountain (Deu. 34:1-3)

Were not talking about seeing Angels, remember the 10 Commandments were written on a Stone.  To see the Commandment of the Lord as a stone is another name for "Joseph the Blessing".  Month of the Lord, not a Literal "Seventh Month", and the "Tenth Month" of the Commandment, not a Literal Month, in this context.

After WT1190F fails to produce anything on 11/13/2015.  As of this very moment, I don't believe that is the case.  We will have a few nightly walks to restrain certain members of society.  Even though these are true gospel positions, God is recorded with Jonah calling forth a Gourd and then making it disappear, we have no reason as of the moment to believe WT1190F will not do anything supernatural or that it will not simply go away (which all things considered is a better position for the Antichrist in terms of protecting the potential from predators, who are otherwise going to die in ignorance in march 2016, were not being unfaithful, as God stated with Micah in the book ofJeremiah, "Let Murder and Suicide  of Micah alone be the Satisfaction of the Gospel, for the Ignorant". Love and Blessings, I''ll be around tomorrow,  if these Commercial Aircraft keep falling down, then how can we conceal the authority of the Antichrist ... let the level of execution level of force, continue to be done.)