#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

Sam Lufti and former child stars

06-05-2015, 02:17 AM #1
Thy Unveiling
We all know what happened to Britney Spears and Amanda Bynes. While things were going down with Amanda, I had a feeling Miley was next.

Now he's buzzing around Miley, sort of proving me right. Except...what did I miss? I don't recall hearing any major drama on her, aside from her hypersexual stage persona. Was that the media circus? "Oh she's so trashy now"? Or did "they" see she was about to crack and stuck Lufti on her to keep her in place? Don't they need a big public hoopla bigger than a trashy act to place conservatorship on her? Because where Lufti goes, that follows soon after...

Why is it always former child stars he's with?
So far its turning into a pattern. Disney, Nickelodeon, Disney. If I'm right, the next one will be Nickelodeon. My guess is Arianna Grande. No real reason behind it other than she blew up big and fast.
The following 1 user Likes Thy Unveiling's post:
  • pizza

06-05-2015, 06:22 AM #2
Arianna Grande seems pretty level at the moment, but she just broke out into talk shows with a very "well-trained" public persona. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw the pattern repeated with her.

This is her first talk show appearance -- she seems like she's been doing it for years!

Funny movie reviews that expose the establishment: Popcorn Lobotomy