#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

History of Gog and Magog (The Dead Church)

11-01-2015, 11:28 PM #1
4ourth Unregistered
Old Testament Gog and Magog

Dead Church is not Allowed to Come into Play
EXODUS 17:14 And the LORD said unto Moses, (1)Write this [for] a memorial in a book, and rehearse [it] in the ears of Joshua: for (2)I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven.

1. Church that is not allowed to be a Spiritually Barren under its own Creeds (Aaron's Sin is Withheld)
2. Genetic Dan is not allowed to come under the authority of a Spiritually Barren Church (Genetic Dan can't be a symbol of the Church's Dogma)

Dead Church Comes into Play
NUMBERS 21:32 And Moses sent to spy out Jaazer, and they took the villages thereof, and drove out the (2)Amorites (Genetic Dan) that [were] there.
NUMBERS 21:33 And they turned and went up by the way of Bashan: and (1)Og the king of Bashan went out against them, he, and all his people, to the battle at Edrei (Aaron).
NUMBERS 21:34 And the LORD said unto Moses, Fear him not: for (3)I have delivered him into thy hand, and all his people, and his land (Judah); and thou shalt do to him as thou didst unto Sihon king of the Amorites, which dwelt at Heshbon.

1. Aaron is recorded to have exercised Genetic Dan as a symbol of its Creed, other than the Gospel's Message
2. Aaron is recorded to have made war with Isreal
3. God allows Aaron to operate as the Dead Church "God and Magog", in order to begin and finish the Judgement of Judah for its Separatist Inheritance* Zion/Zoar of a New Planet of its Own, at the completion of the gospel

"Gog and Magog" does not come into play until God allowed Moses to give the Ten Commandments.  This event is a very important transition for the Gospel, which begins the "War or Division of Judah, which is the Nations", so that one Nation above all could be chosen, of which all the Separatist Inheritances* would be derived the Gospel Affords.  God allows Moses to pronounce the Sin of Aaron as a mechanism to Divide Judah/Korah (Num. 16:16, Num. 26:9, in order to allow Judah/Korah's judgment to be completed with Star Wormwood, God allows Aaron's Blasphemy of the Gospel).  Moses is called the Father in Num. 27:1-3, and thus Aaron is declaring to Isreal why it is allowed to Blasphemy the Gospel to raise up Judah for the final Judgment. Moses did not have a "Son", or a "Brother", in reference to "Antipas", the Alien God allows to pronounce the Authority of the Antichrist.  God did not want Moses to act as the Antichrist until the last days, until it is time for the Judgment to be completed (List of Planets Num. 27:1 for List of Separstist Inheritors* Deu. 34:1-2 ... Generally, Aaron the Blasphemous Child takes Mars (taken from wetlock and redeemed)... Judah the Great Harlot takes Jupiter (taken from the nation of the lord)... Ephraim the People of the Lord's Sepulcher takes Saturn (taken out of egypt) ... Manasseh the lifted veil takes Neptune (taken out of the new universe) ... Naphtali the midwife take Uranus (taken from the unraised tomb) ==== UFO Guardian Diagram, Djedkhonsuifeankh Papyrus, and the Gospel's Account).

New Testament Gog and Magog

Dead Church is allowed to Preach the Gospel
JOHN 19:25 Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother's sister, Mary the [wife] of (2)Cleophas, and (1)Mary Magdalene.

1. Magdalene or Magog or "Mag-Og the King of Bashan" (Aaron as a Dead Church)
2. Cleophas or Pharoah (Aaron as a Nation among Judah)

Revelation Gog and Magog

Dead Church is tried for Repentance of Separatist Inheritance* of a New Planet of their Own
REVELATION 20:8 And shall go out to (1)deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom [is] as the sand of the sea.
REVELATION 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and (2)compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

1. Aaron creates the breeding grounds for the "War on Terrorism" (Gog and Magog/Aaron's Spiritual Sin unctions Genetic Dan the Worthless Seed or Sand to Mass Suicide among the Nations)
2. "Song of Degrees", not "Compassed About", or UFO the Arrival of Antipas is Aaron's Call to Repentance.

You must keep in mind, like God divided Judah by the Holocaust and chose the USA by reason of the Jews.  God has also divided Aaron, and choose the place of Aaron's Repentance by reason of the Antichrist.  (We've already established the fact that Human Life outside of the USA has no value for the Covenant, all Separatist Inheritors* will be derived from the USA's population as we discussed previously, more than once ... ... ... ... Until Antipas is dead, we can't officially rule out the next level of this discussion, although I've commanded Antipas to take his life, and I've received information to that effect, we must still keep watch, since Antipas's declarations are a endtime position) (Just like God simply euthanizes Genetic Dan, for what they keep doing to the Antichrist, God simply euthanized them in the past for lesser offenses against the gospel, so we will very easily be faced with the necessity of humane resolution, but we must keep watch) (God and Magog is synonymous with Aaron much like Eleazar or Gilead, etc.).

11-02-2015, 05:31 PM #2
4ourth Unregistered
God and Magog's Call to Faith from Antipas

EZEKIEL 38:2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
EZEKIEL 38:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I [am] against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: (Divorce of Aaron and Genetic Dan's Marriage by Blood Sacrifice/Repentance)
EZEKIEL 38:4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts [of armour, even] a great company [with] bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

Antipas is a representation of the "Little Horn of Daniel", because he deals with Divorce, he brings up a bullhorn, or simply a horn with Aaron.  We can call the "Little Horn of Daniel", "Joseph the Blessing" to be more correct with the gospel's message.  Right now the position with humanity is described only as "Suicide by Antichrist", therefore Antipas will help change the situation in our endtime priorities:

1. Elimination of "Suicide by Antichrist"
2. Divorce for Aaron and Dan, by repentance of Aaron, through Blood Sacrifice
3. Migration of a Remnant to the Heart of Judah, the USA

"Suicide by Antichrist" will be changed into, "Humane Resoluton of Genetic Dan".  Until the euthanasia is completed on a Global Scale, which is intended for all nations except the USA, and many of the people in the USA will be included.  So we will need to make some political and economic changes faithfully, and subtlety, as we begin to increasingly decide what needs to be done. (As of this level, as of this stage, euthanasia is unavoidable with the arrival of Antipas in order to be profitable with the gospel ... ... ... ... the only other profitable position is as I've stated, Antipas takes his life, and we continue in "Suicide by Antichrist" until the majority of humanity is deceased ... ... ... ... as the space agencies have indicated we will have our answer by 11/13/2015, within a day or so ... ... ... ... outside of those clear cut positions, the Antichrist will need to be exceedingly faithful in curtailing the political and economic situation in the USA, with the only viable means from his perspective: political euthanasia and public awareness).

God and Magog Responsive Only to Euthanasia (as an effective form of awareness), indication about Antipas's Arrival

EZEKIEL 39:5 (euthanasia)Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken [it], saith the Lord GOD.
EZEKIEL 39:6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I [am] the LORD.
EZEKIEL 39:7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; (divorce)and I will not [let them] pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I [am] the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.

God is not calling Aaron to Repent in order to receive the Old Covenant of Heavenly Salvation.  God is calling Aaron to Repent in order to receive the New Covenant of Ascension to the New Universe.  Therefore God appears to Bless the Sin of Aaron by Sending Antipas.  That is the association that needs to be made, to mark the divorce between "Aaron and Genetic Dan" ... God kills Genetic Dan as the Gospel declares ... all of their kind in the USA, anything less is not a reinforcement of the Gospel's Position of the possibility of marriage by fire between a portion of Judah and Dan (mene mene tekel upharsin).  So that is how we will need to view things, at the moment, while we keep watch.

(Leading up the the Arrival of Antipas and Euthanasia of Genetic Dan to some scale as a possibility ... this is nothing new as the Antichrist has indicated, weather he declares God told him thousands will die by nature, by disease, or by some trajedy, when you use force again him to any degree, and your lives are taken in suicide.  This is only preparation for the Arrival of Antipas, as the space agencies have been confirming, should be about 11/13/2015 ... right now we have a nightly walk tonight after dark to assist in this suicide, in preparation for the next level)

11-03-2015, 04:31 AM #3
4ourth Unregistered
EZEKIEL 39:15 And the passengers [that] pass through the land, (1)when [any] seeth a man's bone, then shall he set up a sign by it, till the buriers have buried it in the valley of Hamongog.
EZEKIEL 39:16 And also the name of (2)the city [shall be] Hamonah. Thus shall they cleanse the land.

1. Antipas a representation of the "Little Horn" of Daniel (Joseph the Blessing)
2. Euthanasia of all Genetic Dan in the Heart of Judah the USA at his Arrival

Click - Unfortunate Result of the Black Lives Don't Matter Campaigns ... Genetic Dan is not limited to just one group of people, we've talked more about this in the past, but its safe to say we have an even better chance now, of getting rid of this problem in the USA on 11/13/2015.  The level of force in what you have done to me, Click - You can Find Me Here, I want this done to me again tonight after dark.  Some of you will view this as a challenge, and say since we have killed that child by splitting his body open in the head and the chest, we will immediately kill the Antichrist, the same way and in a much more painful way.  As I've said I have no control over what you've decided to do, but ultimately I intend to repeat what was done and perhaps another Commercial Airliner, as a result of what you have done, in the  assisting of due process in suicide, if we are perhaps even more fortunate in the level of force we can cleanse another City Block in the City of Philadelphia.