#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Britney's baphomet ad for her Vegas show

06-04-2015, 10:52 PM #1
sophiaponders
Chaplain
Saw this in the newspaper today.. not sure VC if you have used it in your pics of the month before, but it sure is something. Here it is:

This post was last modified: 06-04-2015, 10:52 PM by sophiaponders.

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/

06-05-2015, 12:56 AM #2
Brenon
Knight
Not sure how you familiar you are with with the Internet Generation, especially the Gaming Community. Or Entertainment Sites like Twitch.tv.....

A Great amount of Teens/Youth in this Generation have no Problem wearing the Illuminati T-Shirt, Posting Illuminati Pictures, or giving themselfs usernames wich include or partially include that name. Also not sure about this one, but it seems there is a new "trend" saying Hail Satan in some Parts of the Mmorpg Community.....its rare...really....just none really says anything against it...so more Youth/Teens catch on to it and it becomes like "the new thing".

Could be that everyone is bored and has accepted the existence of the Illuminati, speaking of the youth/teens, maybe even great amount of Adults......that ye there ready to accept the next thing.....and the youth/teens, will treat it the same way as they did with the Illuminati. Befor you know it Baphomet T-Shirts are selling and one of the Justification will probably be "it was common in the Rock and Roll Era to wear these kinds of Shirts" so why is it bad now...

I dunno

06-05-2015, 01:19 AM #3
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
I love Britney Sad

Yeah, I've noticed a lot of sn's have the triple six etc on different sites. As a point, I avoid messaging them. More than likely they're just clueless and think its cool, but its always possible they serve the dark one and I don't need that spiritual poison in my life. (That being said, many years ago when I was still clueless I did befriend a self-professed Satanist. Idk how deep into it he was, but he seemed very nice. We eventually lost touch shortly after I moved. I doubt he sacrificed babies or raped anyone. In his teenaged opinion Satanism, to him, was more about respecting himself and not taking anyone's guff)

06-05-2015, 01:36 AM #4
sophiaponders
Chaplain
Well, in regards to the 'hipness' of satanism.. it is certainly written in the luciferian leaders and followers M.O that they want to indoctrinate the masses into their beliefs and symbols, for their 'new age' religion, which I believe is now happening.

In regards to the celebrities, well, they do have free will and am sure if they are doing it they know so.

Thy unveiling.. it is sad about Brittany Spears.
This post was last modified: 06-05-2015, 02:19 AM by sophiaponders.

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/

06-05-2015, 01:49 AM #5
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
The saddest part about her is how hard she tried to break free....then they locked her down even tighter. So many magazine articles i read described her as a puppet. Like they were flaunting the fact while trying to seem as if they weren't.

06-05-2015, 04:03 AM #6
Corvus Metus
Marshall
Should I be concerned that it took me a while to notice anything "wrong" with that picture?

And when I finally noticed thought, "oh, they think her dress looks like a goat head.   Personally, I'd be more concerned about the blank sex kitten stare and the fact she's posed like a marionette".  To me, that seems more concerning.

06-05-2015, 04:12 AM #7
sophiaponders
Chaplain
(06-05-2015, 04:03 AM)Corvus Metus Wrote:  Should I be concerned that it took me a while to notice anything "wrong" with that picture?

And when I finally noticed thought, "oh, they think her dress looks like a goat head.   Personally, I'd be more concerned about the blank sex kitten stare and the fact she's posed like a marionette".  To me, that seems more concerning.

its all concerning. just sayin..

06-27-2015, 10:37 AM #8
freedmind
Marshall
(06-04-2015, 10:52 PM)sophiaponders Wrote:  Saw this in the newspaper today.. not sure VC if you have used it in your pics of the month before, but it sure is something. Here it is:

She's got a pair of horns on her dress. Devil red.

only love can