The Vigilant Citizen Forums
its all just a dream

10-29-2015, 08:59 PM #1
morganmadewell
Peasant

10-29-2015, 09:55 PM #2
cameronjcw
Justiciar
I don't think many people will click on your links without some kind of effort put in with even a short intro??
The following 1 user Likes cameronjcw's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

10-30-2015, 01:53 PM #3
Scimitar
Grand Commander
orignal video description Wrote:The Holographic Universe & The Truth of Reality ( mirrored )

This chap explains exactly almost to the letter, my own experience of what reality really is, as taught to me by the psychedelic experience and life itself. - Gary Edmunds

Scimi
This post was last modified: 10-30-2015, 01:53 PM by Scimitar.

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi

10-30-2015, 05:08 PM #4
Trenton
Justiciar
Hope this makes sense the way I worded it. I've just woken up,

I've actually been watching these types of videos quite a lot lately, especially with my friends at her house.

One thing I notice is mentioned all the time, is the observable universe relies on living sentient creatures there to observe it.

A lack of observation would render all matter to (according to theory) be scattered, or all in the same place... Something along those lines.

So in basic terms, if you did not exist, nothing would exist.

Here's and idea beyond the "self-creates-reality" idea. I believe it to be true, it makes sense...

How can we exist, in the first place, to observe and piece together all that we see, into a nice 4D world?

3-D observer creates in his mind, a 4-D universe.

So a 2-D observer is creating us (the objects in the universe) 1-D creating the 2-D? 

Then what created, and what is the original observer? Without which nothing could exist?

God is. God observes all, and is everywhere, so every thing exists. Without there being God, a sentient observer, none of this is valid or possible.

So we may live in a "dream" but we live inside Gods dream first.

Man this is like Inception.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 1 user Likes Trenton's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

10-30-2015, 05:10 PM #5
morganmadewell
Peasant
(10-29-2015, 09:55 PM)cameronjcw Wrote:  I don't think many people will click on your links without some kind of effort put in with even a short intro??
Everytime i would try and put it into a video it wouldnt post. To be fair i did try!

As for a better intro hmmm...
Anyone out there like me who likes to have conspiracy and out of the box videos playing in the background
during the day. Its worth a listen. Especially if you have done psychedelics  I found this video so interesting i had to share with all you.
The following 1 user Likes morganmadewell's post:
  • cameronjcw

10-30-2015, 07:31 PM #6
cameronjcw
Justiciar
(10-30-2015, 05:10 PM)morganmadewell Wrote:  
(10-29-2015, 09:55 PM)cameronjcw Wrote:  I don't think many people will click on your links without some kind of effort put in with even a short intro??
Everytime i would try and put it into a video it wouldnt post. To be fair i did try!

As for a better intro hmmm...
Anyone out there like me who likes to have conspiracy and out of the box videos playing in the background
during the day. Its worth a listen. Especially if you have done psychedelics  I found this video so interesting i had to share with all you.

Cool just always a bit suspicious of a new user comes on and just posts a few threads with nothing but video links! Sounds like a cool video though def my kind of thing! Smile
The following 1 user Likes cameronjcw's post:
  • Thy Unveiling