#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The Arab Spring: Made in the USA

10-29-2015, 09:58 AM #1
Emerald
Chaplain
Made in the USA&IsraHELL I'd add....

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-arab-sp...sa/5484950

"Most of this history has been carefully suppressed by the western media.The new book devotes much more attention to the personalities leading the 2011 uprisings. Some openly admitted to receiving CIA funding. Others had no idea because it was deliberately concealed from them. A few (in Egypt and Syria) were officially charged with espionage. In Egypt, seven sought refuge in the US embassy in Cairo and had to be evacuated by the State Department."
This post was last modified: 10-29-2015, 09:58 AM by Emerald.

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin
The following 4 users Like Emerald's post:
  • Serendipity, Vulpes.rex, Scimitar, Tarikko

11-07-2015, 08:58 PM #2
Emerald
Chaplain
Preparing the Chessboard for the “Clash of Civilizations”: Divide, Conquer and Rule the “New Middle East”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/preparing-t...east/27786

"The name “Arab Spring” is a catch phrase concocted in distant offices in Washington, London, Paris, and Brussels by individuals and groups who, other than having some superficial knowledge of the region, know very little about the Arabs. What is unfolding amongst the Arab peoples is naturally a mixed package. Insurgency is part of this package as is opportunism. Where there is revolution, there is always counter-revolution."

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin
The following 2 users Like Emerald's post:
  • Serendipity, Tarikko

11-09-2015, 12:46 PM #3
Vulpes.rex
Knight
I was part of Occupy and in the years since have wondered if that was perhaps orchestrated by the government. We knew at the time FBI and Homeland Security wanted to infiltrate the group, perhaps to steer things in their agenda's direction. It's smart, really: cause a bunch of internal problems to make the group break up/change the narrative. There's a core group of about 15-20 people I met through Occupy who I still keep in touch with and we've been honestly wondering how much gov't sabotage played a role in camps disbanding. Getting people organized and united was our biggest challenge with the movement. 

I really do wonder. If anonymous can hack government sites, why haven't they crashed the stock market or gone after the federal reserve? If they can hack the CIA website, why didn't they steal gov't secrets and send them to Wikileaks?

----------------------------------------------------
"Never let life kill your spark." 
Crown the Empire 
The following 1 user Likes Vulpes.rex's post:
  • Tarikko

11-10-2015, 02:34 AM #4
sophiaponders
Chaplain
The Arab spring was not made in the USA.. it was hijacked by the the powers. I am freinds with the original revolutionaries of Jan 25/11 Egypt.. some of whom are now in jail by the Sisi regime as well as being in jail by Mubarak and Morsi!! What happened in Egypt was done by the people ... the waves it made freaked out the powers and they screwed up Egypt with false elections.. and they got some shady Libyan and Syrian ppl to agree with NATO as 'spring'.. while they crushed the other ppl in Bahrain, Yemen and Saudi's uprisings.. as well as the whole worlds that followed Egypt :/ HOWEVER.. they cant crush that it joined all the good PEOPLE from east to west.. that is a first bec of social media Smile
This post was last modified: 11-10-2015, 02:34 AM by sophiaponders.

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/
The following 1 user Likes sophiaponders's post:
  • Serendipity

11-10-2015, 11:51 AM #5
Serendipity
Justiciar
(11-10-2015, 02:34 AM)sophiaponders Wrote:  The Arab spring was not made in the USA.. it was hijacked by the the powers. I am freinds with the original revolutionaries of Jan 25/11 Egypt.. some of whom are now in jail by the Sisi regime as well as being in jail by Mubarak and Morsi!! What happened in Egypt was done by the people ... the waves it made freaked out the powers and they screwed up Egypt with false elections.. and they got some shady Libyan and Syrian ppl to agree with NATO as 'spring'.. while they crushed the other ppl in Bahrain, Yemen and Saudi's uprisings.. as well as the whole worlds that followed Egypt :/ HOWEVER.. they cant crush that it joined all the good PEOPLE from east to west.. that is a first bec of social media Smile

This was all a part of a greater plan. It started with Tunisia and stretched to Egypt, Syria and Libya. The Arab youths are fed up with all what's happening in the region, a simple tweet or a message on any social media platform would have encouraged them and actually did encourage them to start the demonstrations. The people participating in them are innocent but the whole idea behind the 'Arab Spring' is to destabilize the country and the region. Egypt is worse nowadays than it was before the demonstrations, so is Tunisia, Syria and Libya. It's all planned.

Edit: They tried to destabilize Lebanon as well and will continue to do so. But the good and the bad thing about Lebanon is that there are countless political parties and it is impossible to get them all to agree on one thing Big Grin. They will never succeed in Lebanon.
This post was last modified: 11-10-2015, 11:55 AM by Serendipity.

"Happiness only real when shared" - Christopher McCandless
The following 2 users Like Serendipity's post:
  • Tarikko, sophiaponders

11-10-2015, 01:48 PM #6
sophiaponders
Chaplain
(11-10-2015, 11:51 AM)Serendipity Wrote:  
(11-10-2015, 02:34 AM)sophiaponders Wrote:  The Arab spring was not made in the USA.. it was hijacked by the the powers. I am freinds with the original revolutionaries of Jan 25/11 Egypt.. some of whom are now in jail by the Sisi regime as well as being in jail by Mubarak and Morsi!! What happened in Egypt was done by the people ... the waves it made freaked out the powers and they screwed up Egypt with false elections.. and they got some shady Libyan and Syrian ppl to agree with NATO as 'spring'.. while they crushed the other ppl in Bahrain, Yemen and Saudi's uprisings.. as well as the whole worlds that followed Egypt :/ HOWEVER.. they cant crush that it joined all the good PEOPLE from east to west.. that is a first bec of social media Smile

This was all a part of a greater plan. It started with Tunisia and stretched to Egypt, Syria and Libya. The Arab youths are fed up with all what's happening in the region, a simple tweet or a message on any social media platform would have encouraged them and actually did encourage them to start the demonstrations. The people participating in them are innocent but the whole idea behind the 'Arab Spring' is to destabilize the country and the region. Egypt is worse nowadays than it was before the demonstrations, so is Tunisia, Syria and Libya. It's all planned.

Edit: They tried to destabilize Lebanon as well and will continue to do so. But the good and the bad thing about Lebanon is that there are countless political parties and it is impossible to get them all to agree on one thing Big Grin. They will never succeed in Lebanon.

Personally, I think Egypt is worse now because they dont want something like Jan 25/11 to happen again. You know.. Egyptians were working on that uprising way before Tunisia through of the FB page 'We are all Khaled Said'.. and that wasnt US based.. it was thousands of Egyptians fed up and wanting change.

What happened in Egypt, and what happened in Syria and Libya are different things.. Egypt never asked NATO to 'save' them..The powers got involved in Syria and Libya for proxy and resources and hijacked the spring.
On the otherhand, they completely crushed the peaceful uprisings in Bahrain, Yemen and Saudi Arabia..

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/

11-10-2015, 03:34 PM #7
Serendipity
Justiciar
(11-10-2015, 01:48 PM)sophiaponders Wrote:  

Personally, I think Egypt is worse now because they dont want something like Jan 25/11 to happen again. You know.. Egyptians were working on that uprising way before Tunisia through of the FB page 'We are all Khaled Said'..  and that wasnt US based.. it was thousands of Egyptians fed up and wanting change.

What happened in Egypt, and what happened in Syria and Libya are different things.. Egypt never asked NATO to 'save' them..The powers got involved in Syria and Libya for proxy and resources and hijacked the spring.
On the otherhand, they completely crushed the peaceful uprisings in Bahrain, Yemen and Saudi Arabia..

Like I said, it might have started innocently but political parties joined in and had ulterior motives. Mubarak is out of jail now and Sisi is the president - another puppy to the US. So in my humble opinion, it was useless and only served to worsen the conditions of the country. Syria didn't go as planned, they faced unexpected resistance and that is why a lot of people got involved in it.

Bahrain and Saudi Arabia are a different story. Won't stay that way for long.

The following 2 users Like Serendipity's post:
  • Tarikko, sophiaponders

11-10-2015, 05:11 PM #8
sophiaponders
Chaplain
(11-10-2015, 03:34 PM)Serendipity Wrote:  

Personally, I think Egypt is worse now because they dont want something like Jan 25/11 to happen again. You know.. Egyptians were working on that uprising way before Tunisia through of the FB page 'We are all Khaled Said'..  and that wasnt US based.. it was thousands of Egyptians fed up and wanting change.

Like I said, it might have started innocently but political parties joined in and had ulterior motives. Mubarak is out of jail now and Sisi is the president - another puppy to the US. So in my humble opinion, it was useless and only served to worsen the conditions of the country. Syria didn't go as planned, they faced unexpected resistance and that is why a lot of people got involved in it.

Well.. I do not think the powers that be were too happy with Mubarak's fall.. and what the Egyptians said next right after Mubarak fell.. the powers did a great job screwing the whole rev up for more than one reason..
Feb/2011- 3 Million Egyptians chant "Al quds (Jerusalem) we are coming for you, to liberate you next" in Tahrir Square

This post was last modified: 11-10-2015, 05:54 PM by sophiaponders.

• Serendipity

11-11-2015, 08:39 PM #9
Serendipity
Justiciar
(11-10-2015, 05:11 PM)sophiaponders Wrote:  

Well.. I do not think the powers that be were too happy with Mubarak's fall.. and what the Egyptians said next right after Mubarak fell.. the powers did a great job screwing the whole rev up for more than one reason..
Feb/2011- 3 Million Egyptians chant "Al quds (Jerusalem) we are coming for you, to liberate you next" in Tahrir Square

But they got a good replacements in both the so-called 'Muslim' brotherhood previously and Al Sisi now. The thing is with these demonstrations, it's just words and chants, nothing actually happens. Palestinians have been fighting on their own for 70 years now. I hope this will change soon.
This post was last modified: 11-11-2015, 08:40 PM by Serendipity.

11-11-2015, 09:10 PM #10
sophiaponders
Chaplain
(11-11-2015, 08:39 PM)Serendipity Wrote:  
(11-10-2015, 05:11 PM)sophiaponders Wrote:  
(11-10-2015, 11:51 AM)Serendipity Wrote:  This was all a part of a greater plan. It started with Tunisia and stretched to Egypt, Syria and Libya. The Arab youths are fed up with all what's happening in the region, a simple tweet or a message on any social media platform would have encouraged them and actually did encourage them to start the demonstrations. The people participating in them are innocent but the whole idea behind the 'Arab Spring' is to destabilize the country and the region. Egypt is worse nowadays than it was before the demonstrations, so is Tunisia, Syria and Libya. It's all planned.

But they got a good replacements in both the so-called 'Muslim' brotherhood previously and Al Sisi now. The thing is with these demonstrations, it's just words and chants, nothing actually happens. Palestinians have been fighting on their own for 70 years now. I hope this will change soon.

I know.. the whole thing got botched. I know you have been alone :/ I hope and pray this changes soon too Heart

• Serendipity