#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

Answer to Samson's Riddle = WT1190F

10-29-2015, 12:25 AM #1
4ourth Unregistered

(WT1190F Earthbound Link ... As you are well aware, more than 99% of Human Life on Earth will no longer exist soon.  We are fortunate enough to have language in the gospel that appears to ensure humanity is alerted, in order to make their peace according to the gospel, i.e. migration to the USA, Blood Sacrifice, etc.)

JUDGES 14:15 And it came to pass on the seventh day, that they said unto Samson's wife, Entice thy husband, that he may declare unto us the riddle, lest we burn thee and thy father's house with fire: have ye called us to take that we have? [is it] not [so]?
JUDGES 14:12 And Samson said unto them, I will now put forth a riddle unto you: if ye can certainly declare it me within the seven days of the feast, and find [it] out, then I will give you thirty sheets and thirty change of garments:

The Solution is Relatively Simple = No Joseph, Joseph, Joseph ... that is the solution.
(The first 20 Seconds in the Video, explains this Formula, black phone no joseph, white phone joseph, grey shopping cart = Joseph Reigns)

Seven = Solstice Precessional Alignment (1980, 1998, 2012, 2016) ... 1980 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 +7 = No Joseph
Three = 150 Days of Joseph
Three = 150 Days of Joseph

5 Sets of 7 or Sabbatical Years, 5 Months and 5 Months (Seven is another name for the Lord, Thirty is another name for Joseph).  You get the general ideal of whats happening, the figures are not approximate, I'm simply attempting to illustrate what is taking place.  Joseph is scheduled to begin on 11/13/2015, then Joseph is scheduled to being when the Antichrist Life Span is Completed, and the 3 Days of Darkness begins.  The Antichrist is the target of WT1190F, where ever he is in the world.  Considering the public threat certain groups of people represent to society as a whole, the Antichrist is most likely waiting to have a reason to eliminate this population threat in the USA, instantaneously with the least amount of pain and suffering for the people becoming benefactors.  This can only be achieved through the level of force used against the Antichrist, doesn't matter who, or what form that force takes, 11/13/2015, could be the most viable date to employ euthanasia on a large geographic level. 

The Universe has provided the Antichrist with specific instructions, he has labored to understand, in between the multiple and repeated acts of murder and other levels of force by the people facing the end of their lives, consequently many means of euthanasia are continually employed.  It is simply a matter of public safety at this level to keep everyone's attention of what needs to be done, and the reality of whats going to happen soon.  (As of right now, regardless of the circumstances or excuses, the Antichrist has no means to promote the gospel's program, and humanity has fell on deaf and suicidal ears of hearing, it is more profitable to at least provide a demonstration of whats going to happen when the Antichrist Life expires, immediately now, to help save a portion of the potential, that is the logical progression and natural course of the goals for the Antichrist in aiding the potential ... ... ... ... the level of force was good enough to partially destroy a few countries by their kind, recently that is what you have seen, unfortunately they did not use enough force in our recently nightly walks to do some major damage, but we will need to do these things again soon).

10-30-2015, 01:48 AM #2
4ourth Unregistered
Answer to Samson's Riddle = Hello Antipas

JUDGES 14:14 And he said unto them, Out of the eater came forth meat, and out of the strong came forth sweetness. And they could not in three days expound the riddle.
REVELATION 2:13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, [even] where Satan's seat [is]: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas [was] my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

The Gospel calls "Antipas", a Fallen Angel.  There is no record of any Fallen Angel named Antipas prior to Revelation, which context is very specifically in the last days.  Antipas is located about 44 seconds to 1:00 into the video.  In reality, Antipas's Goal is to draw attention to the Antichrist to alert the faithful to the end of this age.  Right now, that means Antipas will come as a babe under the Authority of the Antichrist, in order to challenge Aaron's Walk of Faith.  The Blood Sacrifice of Repentance for Aaron ... Aaron the Suckling Child or Weeping Child.

What is on the table is Aaron's Repentance, and a Migration to the United States from all the Nations,  nothing else, the Gospel calls for the death of all nations and all peoples outside of the USA, and there is no inheritance for them elsewhere, so that is our current goals.

Mass Suicide by using force against the Antichrist, is simply a sport for many people, monthly average 20 thousand to 100 thousand plus, for this kind of suicidal behavior.  So this will have to stop soon, most likely with a demonstration.  Then, you will have a public threat advancing terrorism and the lives don't matter campaigns, to a kind of overwhelming of the justice system, for certain groups of people, necessitating humane resolution (euthanasia) (hopefully a large scale demonstration of ceasing of this threat will slow their advancement in their threat levels).   The Antichrist is going to be as faithful as best he can until he is deceased, that means we need to think and access how we can be profitable to the judgment program at this current stage.  The Space Agencies have set a date of 11/13/2015 ... ... ... ... its my recommendation by that time, that the Antichrist obtain some degree of coverage with the broadcasting agencies, and some attention from the authorities.  You will need to be motivated to protect the people from the public threat, and the adapting form of suicide that the Antichrist may fail to contain, given the level of truth.  A great many people will be saved by coming to the USA, that is what is most important in this level of the judgment program.  (Until the inbound earth object is destroyed killing Antipas, we have no reason not to believe that more than 99% of human life on earth will simply be deceased in ignorance, for God's Glory, this is our current pattern, until we see what happens).  Love and Blessings. (Our Nightly Walks and Euthanasia, need to be introduced to the American Public with the News Companies, once we find the appropriate modification to this process, we will go with that method).

10-30-2015, 12:19 PM #3
4ourth Unregistered
[Image: 1495738119385631402.jpg]
(Flight of the Navigator - Image Still)

The Universe has a way of doing things.  The Antichrist was and is, the only person qualified to carry Zechariah Sitchin's baby, essentially Antipas is the birth of a union that had taken place years ago, as we've described.  Antipas has always been an area of scientific intrigue, soon, we will need to collectively decide on achieving the goals of the Antichrist.

Quote:WT1190F was first discovered on February 18, 2013, and it was then called UDA34A3, but scientists lost its track within a span of five hours. On November 29, 2013, scientists again discovered it and named it as UW8551D but lost it again after observing for 1 hour and 35 minutes.

You have made the intelligent choice of making things a tiny bit easier for the Antichrist in the satisfaction of his goals, by admitting publically; that the object in question has changed its course several times.