#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Abomination of Desolation (Abba Father, Abaddon)

10-28-2015, 03:23 AM #1
4ourth Unregistered

(A Rendition of the Mayan Calendar is drawn on the Monitor, and it is concluded the Mayan Calendar is a literal description of an Individual ... in this case his life span,  there is currently an inbound earth object, one of possibly two, also indicated in the video http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/thread-1453.html ... that would take us off topic.  However, God allows blessings in the form of reminders about the progression of the judgment program.  The Antichrist alone, Article Link, has any viable foreknowledge of any plausibility, to which he may even conclude, Terrence Mckenna was deceased by mysterious circumstances, and the knowledge had been taken away, because of the unfortunate dealings with the Antichrist.)

The "Abomination of Desolation" gained an association to the Antichrist in the New Testament with the following statement:

MARK 14:36 And he said, Abba, Father, all things [are] possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.

God commanded Moses to "Let My People Go", that is God called Moses Father, then God commanded Moses to smote the Rock (not withstanding, "Joseph the Blessing" is often call the thing).  Jesus clearly indicates that he could not of satisfied the events of revelation, through his testimony, because he appointed a Fallen Angel to fulfill the language of the law, by coming under the authority of the Holy Spirit. (in the context of the Gospel, Moses acts out the role of the Fallen Angel, as a gateway to the New Universe, but because Jesus does not aware second standards for full potential of the gospel, only an Angel of the Lord can satisfy the role of the Fallen Angel, according to the language of the gospel).

LUKE 9:33 And it came to pass, as they departed from him, Peter said unto Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias: not knowing what he said.
LUKE 9:34 While he thus spake, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the cloud.
LUKE 9:35 And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

The Apostle Peter made the mistake of calling Jesus Father, in an attempt to call Jesus the Antichrist.  Therefore the gospel rebukes this position by saying the Apostle Peter was ignorant in Luke 9:33.  The Cloud is "Joseph the Blessing", which is apart of the fulfillment of the Holy Spirit.  "Joseph the Blessing" says this is my beloved Son, and points her, not his, tail at Jesus Christ (ofcourse I really mean to say Grey Alien, but instead I choose tail as in garden snake, or Holy Spirit).  The Holy Spirit does not confirm the covenant, God uses an Angel, in this case the Antichrist.  God was not allowing Moses to give a law by speaking, because it was not his time at that moment.  God allows Moses to give a law at the end of time, to assist in the reconciliation of the Gospel, which calls for the immediate death of mankind in certain circumstances, or generally more than 99% at the first stage when the 153 days begins.

ROMANS 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
ROMANS 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
ROMANS 6:5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also [in the likeness] of [his] resurrection:

Jesus Christ is not the Gateway for the Second Death, only the First Death.  Jesus tones down his judgment spiritually to accommodate Satan, this means an Angel, the Antichrist must fulfill certain variables of the law.  This does not mean the Antichrist has any spiritual authority, it means he has an additional role to fulfill with the Holy Spirit, God decides is more practical given the design of the judgment then using himself, i.e. Jesus Christ.  (Romans 6:4) Jesus Christ will be raised from the Dead by the Antichrist which God called the Father, in the sense that God uses the Antichrist to fill certain variables and complete his law, thus raising Jesus in part, Satan is another description of Jesus, one that does not provide the first death, but the second death.  (Romans 6:5) When God raises the Antichrist for 150 Days (not 153), then God also raises many to inherit the Second Death.  Abomination of Desolation = Abba Father = Antichrist = Moses.

JUDE 1:11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
JUDE 1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds [they are] without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

1. God Brings the Gospel (way of Cain)
2. Jesus is the Sacrifice for Sin (Error of Balaam)
3. Holy Spirit uses the Sons of Man to bring the Blessing beforehand (Gainsaying of Core)

(Jude 1:12) Clouds is another name for "Joseph the Blessing", when the fig leaves fall summer is nigh, that is the temple stones or UFOs, finally twice dead is the Second Death, when Star Wormwood (the withered root) is lifted up when the Tree of Life is cast down from heaven.

Express Image of God = Angel God appointed to Act on his Behalf (other than God himself as Jesus)

I CORINTHIANS 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
I CORINTHIANS 15:29 Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead?
HEBREWS 1:3 Who being the brightness of [his] glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
HEBREWS 1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Highlighted means, "Joseph the Blessing, seen though the Angel of the Lord".  ("Joseph the Blessing" is referred to as "thing", not the Angel of the Lord, they are counted as the same only to fulfill revelation)  The Angel is not Jesus Christ, it is Moses the Antichrist.  Now the Process is apart of Jesus's Function as the bringer of both the First Resurrection and the Second Resurrection.  That is not being disputed, what is being clarified is the variable the Angel/Antichrist must fulfill by taking up the roll of a "Fallen Angel", a "Fallen Angel" cannot satisfy the language of the Gospel, that is why the exchanges take place the gospel is talking about.  Highlighted phrase does not happen until the 150 days, as we've stated all force used against the Antichrist is only suicide, all suicides must be tolerated humanely until the law is satisfied at such a time, or though humane resolution when necessary.

(Highlighted Phrase ... ... ... the Abomination of Desolation cannot happen until the 150 days according to the New Testament ... ... ... however according to the Old Testament, this had taken place some time before, depending on context)

10-28-2015, 09:39 PM #2
4ourth Unregistered

Gog and Magog = God and Mary

MATTHEW 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. 

The Universe has sent a Wedding Ring to mark the Marriage.  Earth Bound Wedding Ring Link  ... It should arrive on 11/13/2015 according to current estimates.  The Gospel claims the Apostle Peter saved "Three Thousand", lets continue:

ACTS 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord (Peter), Sit thou on my right hand,
ACTS 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
ACTS 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
ACTS 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added [unto them] about three thousand souls (Aaron's Repentance, by Blood Sacrifice).

When the 3 Days of Darkness begins, God will Kill Aaron with no Inheritance unless the Blood Sacrifice is Completed.  Peter/Aaron is the King of Darkness, so when God says 3000 were saved, he is referring to the Darkness of Peter/Aaron, receiving redemption.  That is impossible according to the language of the Gospel without Blood Sacrifice of 185,000 deceased.  This will only apply to the population of the USA, all Separatist Inheritors* will be derived from the Heart of Judah, Home of the Jewish People. (Humanity has had its time for more abundance in the law ... ... ... ... we will once again be called to be faithful, soon and shortly after, humanity will continue its suicide by Antichrist).