#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Are we at risk when we examine symbolism in movies, music etc?

10-25-2015, 06:41 PM #1
Undying Stars
Peasant
Those of us who visit this site are enlightened as to how the Illuminati and secret societies use symbolism against the good of mankind. However, I would be interested in hearing if others think there may be a risk in exposing ourselves by figuratively putting a magnifying glass over this symbolism? I hope you follow. In other words, the people putting this symbolism out there are doing it because they believe it has a subconscious effect on us, an effect for evil. Are we magnifying the effect by paying more attention to it than the average person normally would? My own personal view is that because I am aware of what they are trying to do, my mind has built up a firewall to protect me from it’s subconscious effects, so to speak. By KNOWING the power of these symbols I am NOT CONSENTING for it to affect my subconscious mind. I am very interested to hear what others think about this, as I believe it is extremely important that we know what we’re doing when we expose ourselves to this symbolism more than the average person.

The attainment of consciousness - that's our task.

10-25-2015, 07:32 PM #2
Axiom
Marshall
Whether one consumes a medium as a mindless sheep or to "analyze" it, in both time is wasted watching or listening to meaningless garbage. You need not deny consent to the potential risks of being exposed to certain mediums if you eliminate the medium all together which, I believe, is the better choice. Our age is saturated with images, their effect on our lives and the way we think is substantial so no amount of waiving consent is going to deprogram one from the false reality as long as one remains in it.
The following 3 users Like Axiom's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, The Creeper, Trenton

10-25-2015, 07:59 PM #3
Undying Stars
Peasant
Thanks Axiom. However, I'm not entirely sure you understood the point I was making.
This site focuses heavily on portraying the very symbolism that is out there to affect our subconscious minds. OK?
We're visiting the site and as such we are being exposed to these symbols probably more than most people. I don't share your negative view (unless I misunderstood you, in which case, sorry) that we can't protect ourselves from being saturated with it and having it effect our lives! I do believe that CONSENT plays a massive part. I also believe that KNOWLEDGE of what the enemy is trying to do creates a sort of firewall in the subconscious.

The following 3 users Like Undying Stars's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, The Creeper, Trenton

10-25-2015, 08:51 PM #4
Axiom
Marshall
I was implying that we can protect ourselves from it, but the best way to do so is to put off consuming the very thing intended to poison you. Knowledge about these matters can be ascertained from books and are naturally the best mode of doing so as it appeals to the imagination rather than to sensory affections. In the case of the latter, you are actually increasing the "risk" by necessitating the need to "deny consent" that (having consumed the poison) it will cause you any harm.
The following 2 users Like Axiom's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Trenton

10-26-2015, 12:33 AM #5
Undying Stars
Peasant
I'm struggling to make my point here and I'm not sure how to say it any plainer. Undecided  But I'm no quitter! Big Grin

OK.   "We can protect ourselves from it, but the best way to do so is to put off consuming the very thing intended to poison you." What do you mean "put off consuming" it? Are you not seeing that the thing that poisons you is the symbolism; the VERY THING that this site highlights and magnifies? So on one hand you are saying put off consuming it and on the other hand you are talking on a forum on a site which highlights and shows it over and over, Symbolic Pics of The Month et al!!!! You're bathing in it right here - we all are. So if the ONLY WAY to avoid the effects is to put off consuming it, what the heck are we doing on here!? I'm here, but I'm saying I have a firewall of knowledge and non-consent. You're here, not avoiding it and telling me the only defense is to avoid it. Are you getting me? Anyone else understand what I'm trying to say? I'm drowning here.
This post was last modified: 10-26-2015, 12:35 AM by Undying Stars. Edit Reason: typo

The following 3 users Like Undying Stars's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, cameronjcw, The Creeper

10-26-2015, 05:52 AM #6
The Creeper
Chaplain
Hey Undying Stars, I think I get what you are saying

I would be interested in hearing if others think there may be a risk in exposing ourselves by figuratively putting a magnifying glass over this symbolism?

Are we magnifying the effect by paying more attention to it than the average person normally would?

If you live in the western part of the world, you are exposed to these symbols everyday, there is no way around it. I would say the more that you look at it willing or unwilling and with or without knowledge the more damage it will do, because you are always exposed to it and I reckon its effects build up over time.

My own personal view is that because I am aware of what they are trying to do, my mind has built up a firewall to protect me from it’s subconscious effects, so to speak.

Knowledge is definately power. I agree that knowing what they want you to absorb lessens its effects because you are now absorbing it consciously instead of sub-consciously. It all becomes rather obvious once you have seen enough, both the symbols and the conspiracy. Knowing about it does afford us some protection, but like Axiom, I don't think anyone is immune. The best way is to just avoid it, even if you know what the hidden messages are, they are not exactly nice and wholesome and they must effect us on some primal level. They have an evil agenda. Disconnect with the matrix. Throw away your television.

I like VCs articles, but I don't have it in me to watch that shit anymore, I have seen enough. I have mad respect for the guy for making it through all that programming and being able to write such well thought out articles afterwards, I don't know how he does it. I prefer the outdoors but even then you see it pushed on you from billboards and other people who are still indoctrinated. Yes, you see some symbolism on this site, but its not hidden here, it is exposed (unless they are coming at you from the ads).
This post was last modified: 10-26-2015, 05:54 AM by The Creeper.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 7 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • anteater, Thy Unveiling, Serendipity, MissMiami, cameronjcw, Trenton, IndigoSkai

10-26-2015, 06:27 PM #7
TonyVanDam
Justiciar
Occult Symbols are not the issues. The issues is the definition AND meaning of each occult symbols.

There is also the issue of how to use an occult symbol. There is a right and a wrong way of using things.
The following 4 users Like TonyVanDam's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Serendipity, cameronjcw,

A better day Show this Post
10-26-2015, 07:54 PM #8
A better day Unregistered

Great topic, Undying Stars.

No, you are not influenced if you are critically examining, rationally analyzing, making the connections, etc.

It's when someone is unaware that they accept without question.

I try to be discerning in what I listen to or view. When I can't, I acknowledge it so it won't be in the background.
The following 3 users Like A better day's post:
  • The Creeper, Thy Unveiling, Undying Stars

10-26-2015, 08:08 PM #9
cameronjcw
Justiciar
I definitely think if you are aware at least of what you are looking at rather than just watching something being oblivious to what its meaning is you are probably at less risk of maybe some of the psychologically negative effects would be although the way our brains are constantly firing off neurons from everything we see, hear and experience there is probably a lot of information that we don't consciously perceive still gets in there, this is shown in our dreams a lot. How many times have you had dreams that have elements in them that don't seem to have any relation to what you have been absorbing the day before but a single word or just seeing something out of the corner of your eye but not actually taking any notice of it can still find its way into your dreams and into your subconscious.

With hypnosis its kind of the same, the more consciously aware you are of the hypnosis process the less likely it is to work on you for instance if you use it for smoking or weight loss. I have had hypnosis for smoking and the first time I stopped for 18 months with no blips then I slipped up and ended up smoking again, went back for hypnosis again a few times and I did stop but its effects were lessened each time.

The more aware you are of something the more control you have over how it affects you or how you understand it and this will probably also be true for the subconscious too.

There was an interesting documentary on dreams and exactly how the process works and how it works on time resonance within your mind but that's dreams and a whole other subject lol I think I might have posted a documentary link to it in the thread before but I could be wrong, terrible memory lol
This post was last modified: 10-26-2015, 08:12 PM by cameronjcw.
The following 5 users Like cameronjcw's post:
  • Tess, The Creeper, Thy Unveiling, Serendipity,

10-26-2015, 11:58 PM #10
universal.anonymity
Peasant
(10-25-2015, 06:41 PM)Undying Stars Wrote:  Those of us who visit this site are enlightened as to how the Illuminati and secret societies use symbolism against the good of mankind. However, I would be interested in hearing if others think there may be a risk in exposing ourselves by figuratively putting a magnifying glass over this symbolism? I hope you follow. In other words, the people putting this symbolism out there are doing it because they believe it has a subconscious effect on us, an effect for evil. Are we magnifying the effect by paying more attention to it than the average person normally would? My own personal view is that because I am aware of what they are trying to do, my mind has built up a firewall to protect me from it’s subconscious effects, so to speak. By KNOWING the power of these symbols I am NOT CONSENTING for it to affect my subconscious mind. I am very interested to hear what others think about this, as I believe it is extremely important that we know what we’re doing when we expose ourselves to this symbolism more than the average person.

Note:  This comment provides a plethora of information because your question deserves a thorough 
answer.  I would advise people who are reading this to please read the following page and use the 
the information found there in conjunction with the comments below

http://illuminatiwars.com/who-are-the-il...ods-image/

Please be patient with the information provided here.  There is a lot of information to absorb
and there is not enough references to make everyone happy.

A lot of people assume that the Illuminati symbolisms is to brainwash humans.  These symbols are 
there so that the Satanists stick together; pity and remorse for humans will break The Illuminati. 
The Illuminati are extra-terrestrial gangsters and like any gang they use psychology to persuade
their members to continue their agenda.  

This website provides symbols, emblems, and metaphors which you may find useful:

http://illuminatiwars.com/who-are-the-il...s-animals/

*Not all Satanists are Illuminati members but all Illuminati members are Satanists.*  This is 
important to remember and distinguish.  Satanism is a philosophy and is defined on a spectrum.  
There are Satanists who are reasonable and just want to live fore-ever; they can do this by 
living inside the body.  The human has a "quid pro quo" arrangement with the reptilian Satanic Extra-
terrestrial Biological Entities (EBE's) because they live a *very* long time as long as they 
can piggy-back on a human body (or don't die abruptly with the human host knowing); this can 
be called a "blending" or "melding" because it is done through free-will.  When the Satanist 
EBE takes a body through force it is a "demon possession" and they can be "exorcised" not 
necessarily because of religion but because other non-Satanic EBE's (The Grays because they 
seem to be one of the original humans and might be considered to be "Angels") are fighting 
the Satanists and are willing to assist you in your fight against them as well as long as it 
falls into their criteria of a plea for help.  The exorcism is successful perhaps based on how 
strong the belief system of the protagonist performing the exorcism and based on the ritual 
(repetition, etc).  

Note:  It seems that the Grays (the original humans) have large black eyes because they were 
       forced to bio-engineer themselves to fight the Satanists because mind control starts 
       at the optic nerves.  Satanists would use this bio-tech to demon possess humans because 
       the persuasion of mind control (though not infallible) was too strong.  In the end, it
       ends up being reptilians and humans fighting telepathic wars.  It seems that the grays 
       are abducting people to gain genetic material to fight The Illuminati on our behalf 
       whether humans like it or not.  It seems that the Grays are infertile because of the 
       fight against The Illuminati.  Information on this can be found from MUFON video by 
       Dr. David Jacobs.  In this video he also talks about miltiary super-soldiers.  

http://illuminatiwars.com/we-humans/secr...Illuminati  

Non-Satanist EBE's who are against the Satanists ("Angels") use some form of cloaking technology 
(that can also help them go through matter) to hide themselves from the Satanists because most of 
them lack the technology while living on this planet.  This planet is probably a prison planet 
because these Satanists are criminals in their home planet.  

If you delve much into United States military conspiracy books (example, Above Top Secret by Timothy Good)
you will find that there is enough technology to solve many of this planets problems.  There is a 
general in that book (I apologize if I don't recall exactly where) who states that there is an 
abundant amount of technology that the government doesn't want to fall in the wrong hands.  I 
strongly suspect that he was talking about The Illuminati.  However, I strongly suspect that some
parts of the military have already been infiltrated.  

Perhaps the technology to be immortal besides piggy-backing on someone's body is available but the 
criteria to have access to it is probably very high and most Satanic EBE's can't or don't 
want to try that hard (righteousness is the criteria...perhaps even warning people of "demons").  
So they come to Earth and find a host (a human) to be immortal.  The bio-technology provides for the 
EBE's who want to be immortal and thus can corrupt the thought processes of the EBE to become Satanic.
This is probably the reason why the Nephilim existed because of the anxiety of being immortal but
not having access to it; it was probably meant to righteous angels melding with righteous humans.  Again,
these "angels" of the old testament were just your regular brunts who couldn't control themselves 
but still wanted to be immortal.  And this is why Enoch was chosen and even the "angels" complained 
about this he was an ordinary human and he was put in charge of them because he was righteous.  In 
the end Enoch helped judge the Nephilim.  

Anyways, The Illuminati reminds these Satanist why they are here through symbols.  Like gangster, they
are reminding the other Satanists "united we stand divided we fall" mentality.  The symbols are rampant
because there is a large population of Satanists in this world.  These Satanists are denoted by the 
terminology of "lions" in The Bible.  

"Be alert and of sober mind.  Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking 
for someone to devour."

1 Peter 5:8 

The problem is that this information is not up front available since it is listed in The Bible but as metaphors.  
For example, 1 Peter 5:8-9 mentions the "lion" but doesn't elaborate who they are.  Outside The Bible yields 
more information.  When someone looks at The Gospel of Thomas one can see that Jesus is talking about 
these shape-shifting Satanists (The Illuminati).  For example, 

“Lucky is the lion that the human will eat, so that the lion becomes human. 
And foul is the human that the lion will eat, and the lion still will become human.” 

Jesus - The Gospel of Thomas - verse 7

You may ask why is Satanism here?  Again, Jesus explains this in The Gospel of Thomas.

21. Mary said to Jesus, “What are your disciples like?”

He said, “*They are like little children living in a field that is not theirs.* When the owners of the field come, 
they will say, ‘Give us back our field.’ They take off their clothes in front of them in order to give it back to them, 
and they return their field to them.

For this reason I say, if the owners of a house know that a thief is coming, they will be on guard before the thief arrives and will not let the thief break into their house (their domain) and steal their possessions [their bodies].
As for you, then, be on guard against the world. Prepare yourselves with great strength, so the robbers can’t find 
a way to get to you, for the 

trouble you expect will come.

Let there be among you a person who understands.

When the crop ripened, he came quickly carrying a sickle and harvested it [to "demon possess" every human]. 
Anyone here with two good ears had better listen!”

Yeshua - The Gospel of Thomas - verse 21

The Illuminati created this world.  This is why Jesus states:

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer 
from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native 
language, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

Yeshua – The Bible – John 8:44 (NIV)

Note:  I am not against The Jews.  I believe they were a victim of this like everyone else.  As mentioned 
earlier, perhaps having a human body was meant for the elite among the reptilian EBE's (possibly righteous);
it was probably an honor to have this happen.  However, other (reptilian) angels who were not righteous got 
tempted and broke the rules.  Perhaps the "melding" between reptilian and human was santified; was this why 
the Levites had to follow certain criteria compared to the rest of the population.  Perhaps the rules for this honor
were relaxed as the human population grew (and would explain human sacrifices before Abraham).    

Jesus also states:

"Those who do not hate their father and mother as I do cannot be my students,
and those who do not love their father and mother as I do cannot be my students.
For my mother gave me falsehood, but my true mother gave me life."

Yeshua - The Gospel of Thomas - verse 101

This coincides why there were human sacrifices before Abraham.  After Abraham attempted to kill his 
illegitimate son an angel came about and prompted Abraham to sacrifice a goat or in some translations 
a ram; goats and rams are lions who are willing to kill people to preserve their 

Satanic way of life.  Jesus hints he was there during the transition moving away from human sacrifices 
when he states "Before Abraham I am!" 

(John 8:58).    

Note:  Not all lions have horns but all horned animals are lions in terms of the metaphor.  These animal 
motifs are almost everywhere from car logos (Japanese and American), to liquor, etc.  There are other 
Satanic symbols and are meant for the lions (residing inside of the humans) to understand and not 
necessarily the untainted human.    

“Signs and Symbols Rule the world, not rules and law”

– Confucius
This post was last modified: 10-27-2015, 12:06 AM by universal.anonymity.