#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
12/21/2016 - Mayan Prophecy Fulfillment

10-25-2015, 02:14 PM #1
4ourth Unregistered

We intend to prove the traditional Mayan Calendar conclusion is incorrect, which uses a GMT Coefficient of 584283, to end its 12th Baktun on 12/20/2012 ... and thus it is completed on 12/21/2012 when its 13th Baktun begins.  Instead the Mayan Calendar is a Measurement of the Lifespan of the Antichrist according to Nostradamus. Then we will revisit our timetable for the arrival of Star Wormwood and the 153 Days of Revelation.  Perhaps we will also voice a few public safety updates, regarding the humane euthanasia of certain members of society.  Unfortunately with a slightly longer lifespan left to their lives, I cannot guarantee I will remain the sole target of their euthanasia based practices for much longer, the very best I will continue to do is to bait them into killing as a result of the testimony the universe provides as much as possible.

Epistle to Henry II Excerpt, Nostradamus
The said reign of the Antichrist will last only to the death of him who was born at the beginning of the age and of the other one of Lyon, associated with the elected one of the House of Modena (Mayan Calendar) and of Ferrara, maintained by the Adriatic Ligurians and the proximity of great Sicily. Then the Great St. Bernard will be passed.

Nostradamus Establishes the Mayan Calendar was originally designed as a Sole Measurement of the Life Span of the Antichrist, however.  We must understand this as a declaration of the Gospel:

LUKE 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed ) the son of Joseph, which was [the son] of Heli,
REVELATION 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty [and] two months.
.........(Restatement of David).........
II SAMUEL 5:3 So all the elders of Israel (Elders of Revelation 42/24) came to the king to Hebron; and king David made a league with them in Hebron before the LORD: and they anointed David king over Israel.
II SAMUEL 5:4 David [was] thirty years old when he began to reign, [and] he reigned forty years.

30 Years + 1260 Days = 12210 Days or the Mayan Calendar as a Measurement of the Antichrist's Lifespan.  In which case, 10/18/1982 to 3/23/2016 = 12210 Days or it equals Luke 3/23 or 3/23/2016.  Jesus did not begin his journey to Jerusalem to begin his ministry in the 4 Cannon Gospels of, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John until he was 30 Years old, like King David.  Then for 1260 Days, Jesus Ministered like King David, and then he died.  We have no reason to believe this is not the law, with the Antichrist, as the Gospel declares in Rev. 11 his Lifespan is limited and he is the Anointed of King David in Rev. 5:5.  Coincidentally, the year 1982 had a Blood Moon/Super Moon, closest to the one in the final sequence we observed on 9/27/2015 of the 4 Blood Red Moons.

Now if we go from 9/27/2015 to 3/23/2016 we have about the Age of Abraham's Death in Days:

HEBREWS 7:1 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings (Moons not Kings), and blessed him;

So technically its the 4 Blood Red Moons, and then about 175 Days for Year, to Abraham's Life Span.  This is a lesser argument then the Lifespan of the Antichrist, but a viable argument for the gospel.

The Nations are Not Welcomed in the Covenant, a Remnant of the People Are

We've stated several times that the USA's population only will be the basis of all Separatist Inheritances* to the New Universe.  (Micah 1:1-7, 2 Chronicles 28:8-9, Lamentations 2:17-18) which claims the Heart of Judah/Home of the Jews or USA takes all.  Therefore, from now until the Antichrist is deceased relative to 3/23/2015 or on it, there is nothing any nation can do to be included into the law, however, a remnant will be encourage to come to the USA.

Any Humane Resolution Updates for the USA or Internationally?

The authorities in the USA are not cooperating with what I've asked them to do for the safe return of a few missing persons, but you must recall the Antichrist is not on their timetable, they are on his timetable.  So that previous position is a worthless position for the Antichrist.  We've developed from the Terrorism, to the "Lives Don't Matter Campaigns", promoting Cop Killing, and targeting of children and senior citizens.  Like we've seen in West Philadelphia a few years ago, when the Antichrist was volunteering to help the poor there.  Right now, we need to see this as the next logical progression of this behavior.  This does not mean it will happen.  Instead, the Nations need to gather to the USA, and in the process be mindful of being humane, and being mindful of what portion of man has no value for the new covenant.

So you will need to make the proper and educated distinction between being Humane, not promoting Inhumanity, and being faithful.  Many people would like to believe the Gospel is a hate speech, however, based on the pattern of killing, I can only call that position a form of mental illness.  With that said, for the faithful I do not want the current variable altered much, let what they are doing to the Antichrist continue, on some level, humanity is well aware that it will be deceased soon, and you will have to deal with people that would otherwise of been included, but fortunately they will cease soon.

(12/21/2012 Mayan Calendar conclusion is 12210 Days of Antichrist Lifespan pointing to 2016, the title of this discussion is misleading, but its rephrasing this position, this is encouragement to continue in our current trend of behavior until we enter into the next stage of the program, be faithful, and keep these people on the kill with the Antichrist and you'll be find, we have a nightly walk on Monday and Tuesday to keep these people tamed, unless they choose to use this information to make a more direct and public form of execution. http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492...tateID.jpg ... Love and Blessings (the Antichrist is not important, and you must put this person down and kill his body continually until he is deceased, we've have not created this discussion to find a biblical basis to challenge this position many believe is the conclusion of the gospel's program).

10-25-2015, 11:54 PM #2
4ourth Unregistered

(You have restored my confidence, as I've asked not a soul to contact the authorities over the tragedies you will experience very soon.  It is simply something that must be done.  Not to long go, I've tried to tell people that a Commercial Airliner was going to be destroyed, and I've had taken a picture on board the Aircraft.  Months later,  when Flight 370 had been taken.  I've asked the authorities at that time to discontinue the search, tell the people what happened, and I should not have to be burdened to prove that the one photograph onboard Flight 370 that I've taken was infact authenticate.  Much like the Missing Persons, they simply don't care.  Now I've decided I do want the authorities contacted at all.  At the same, much like flight 370:  (March 8, 2014 ... Four Blood Red Moons ... ... ... ... Fifth Blood Red Moon on March 23, 2016, End of Antichrist Life Span), I've decided to share the next opportunistic target, in the United States, and we will demonstrate that Nostradamus refers to the same target.  Months from now after that target is destroyed, I will not reach out to the authorities, but I will ask those of you that believe to continue to believe)

Century 8, Quatrain 1
Pau, Nay, Oloron will be more of fire than blood,
to swim in praise, the great one to flee to the confluence (of rivers).
He will refuse entry to the magpies
Pampon and the Durance will keep them confined.

Pau Nay Oloron
Phi  Lad  Elphia

Haiu Lndy Eopohrioan

The Building deals with House ware or Garments/Hair Ladies Euphoria.  This Building will be destroyed by Terrorism and everyone in it will die.  This is according to Nostradamus. (I've matched the letters, and crossed out similar letters, top to bottom, then I've taken the letters that were not doubles and just wrote them down, as you can see, these people are going to die by terrorism soon, I don't want this to be debated, nor do I want the authorities contacted, let it be done, we will prove with Zero Fallibility, this building will be destroyed and all the people will die, lets continue).

Century 2, Quatrain 62
Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

Mabus
Moses

Oasbeu or O''Abuse ... ... ... ... using the same method as before we've paired Mabus to the name of the Antichrist Moses, and we discovered, that Nostradamus understood he would be beat to death and tortured repeatedly until he is deceased.  Now we've proved beyond a Zero Fallibility, using the same method of interpretation, that the building will fall and the people will die as a result of terrorism. Approximately equivalent to the 9/11/2001 fall of the Buildings in NYC. (I've tried to tell the Authorities, that the first building I've collapsed, as a result of your attempted murder some time ago, not to far from the path the photo leads to, in identifying the target, that is my credibility in the collapse of this building).

Unlike the Mayan Calendar, we can't the Cross of Hendaye functions as a sole description of the Antichrist's Lifespan.  However we can say:

1. Birth of Antichrist relative to Blood Red Moon (large Moon) then 4 Blood Red Moons (four Stars/Moons around Sun Face)
2. Four Blood Red Moons (pyramids in the Moon), then Star Wormwood instead of a Blood Red Moon on 3/23/2016

(We have gained an additional level of truth about the Antichrist, Zechariah Sitchin discovered, the tools of the Ancients are at his disposal.  Terrence Mckenna discovered that if you stop beating on his body continually and trying to kill him, then the nature of matter seems to change slightly over time ... ... ... ... we have a nightly walk monday and tuesday after dark at City Hall in the City of Philadelphia, the Antichrist is very content with the end of his own life in this process, at the same time society as we know it will no longer function, based on the exposure or authentication of this truth)

10-26-2015, 02:31 AM #3
sophiaponders
Chaplain
The Mayan elders came out in the mainstream media before 2012 and said that they were sick and tired of people not belonging to their culture using their culture to promote doomsday conspiracy theories and dates based on their calendar, sick and tired of people using their culture to say anything they never said, and that they never came up with any of this madness themselves and that they have never said or believed that the world will end or change on ANY date in their calendar.
This post was last modified: 10-26-2015, 02:37 AM by sophiaponders.

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/
The following 7 users Like sophiaponders's post:
  • Lunar0, Vytas, The Creeper, Goku, FlixKandish, distractobot, Serendipity

10-27-2015, 01:20 AM #4
4ourth Unregistered

Restatement

(24 Months and in between 4 Blood Red Moons Rev. 19:3-4, Flight 370 rose about 20,000 Feet in an instant before vanishing)
(Flight 370 March 8, 2014 ... Four Blood Red Moons ... ... ... ... Fifth Blood Red Moon on March 23, 2016, End of Antichrist Life Span (Luke 3:23 + Rev. 11:2 or 12210 Days, Mayan Calendar's Figure of the 13th Baktun)

Century 6, Quatrain 97
At five and forty degrees the sky will burn,
Fire to approach the great new city:
In an instant a great scattered flame will leap up,
When one will want to demand proof of the Normans.

(The Antichrist is Dead when the 3 Days of Darkness Begins, the Antichrist's Lifespan is Limited, therefore the last 12 Hours of his Lifespan is the first 12 hours of the 3 and 1/2 Days of Revelation, beginning with Flight 370's date of disappearance)
3/8/2014 to 3/23/2016 = 746 Days, the 12 Hours begins at the 745th Day in this period.  That is "45" Degrees (the word is not Degrees, it is UFO or UFOs).  They will appear over the City of Philadlephia, the people will refuse to believe more than 99% of Human Life on earth will be deceased.  During this time they will continually attempt to put the Antichrist to death, and shortly after they will be deceased. (The Theme is Suicide, calling this suicidal behavior Mental Illness is an incorrect assessment, we have nightly walks to control specific groups of people, they have not decided to kill in a more public way more directly, which at such a time, the universe  should decide to use euthanasia in a more public way with larger groups of people, based on the level of force).

Century 10, Quatrain 66
The chief of London through the realm of America,
The Isle of Scotland will be tried by frost:
King and "Reb" will face an Antichrist so false,
That he will place them in the conflict all together.

"King and Reb", invalidated.  That is the possibility of Marriage by Fire for a portion of Judah and Dan (MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN, Acts 12:20), or for Aaron, Acts 13:8 (RACA) (Acts 12:23 The Great Harlot Judah Rejected by the Messiah) (Romans 9:9-11, Aaron the Suckling Child Rejected of Rebecca).  Nostradamus draws the comparison, by stating the people are instructed to Migrate to the USA, for those that apply (like the establishment of the Americas by migration), to receive Star Wormwood the "frost". (The Pattern of behavior is not Mental Illness its just Suicide for the people choosing to end their lives in using force against the Antichrist, they always stop short of doing enough damage, to necessitate the universe provision in a permanent solution to stop their suicide in this pattern ... either way their lives are unimportant to these ends, we must simply be faithful, and keep their attention focused on us, directly or indirectly).

(The Antichrist has a legal right to refuse human life outside of the usa, that is according to the gospel, so the position is not a personal position, we discussed this recently, that will bring us off topic.  Instead,  the Church and Genetic Line in the USA only tied to Aaron, still has the legal right to perform Blood Sacrifice for repentance by 185,000 in the City of Philadelphia, relative to the Arrott Terminal, for Aaron's Separatist Inheritance*.  However, I believe as Nostradamus asserts, they will simply die, drunk off the repeated acts of torture and murder of the Antichrist, so we must strive to keep our pattern going at least from time to time.  We will have another nightly walk tomorrow, because the level of force was good yesterday night, as we've stated)

Century 6, Quatrain 27
Within the Isles of five rivers to one,
Through the expansion of the great Chyren Selin:
Through the drizzles in the air the fury of one,
Six escaped, hidden bundles of flax.

Chyren
Martyr

Mcahrytryern, perhaps the last name of the Antichrist, or "Martyr Antipas (Holy Spirit) from Revelation"

The "Church of Philadelphia" is the last to Fall of the Churches.  That happens before the 5 months (possibly just during the 12 hours) ... ... ... ... The New Temple Star Wormwood is the Last of the Holy Trinity to Fall (First God, then Christ, then the Holy Spirit), when this happens 666 the Antichrist is deceased.  So the comparison Nostradamus is making is because it happens before the 5 months when the Church of Philadelphia falls, it is taken within the Earth, and because Star Wormwood happens when 666 the Antichrist is dead, he is taken out of the Earth.  Chiren/Chyren is simply a name people believe describes the Antichrist.  (I've decided to continue in our current pattern for public safety is more important than allowing the authorities to become more direct participants in the suicide that is taking place with the Antichrist ... ... ... I've not found it necessary, as not enough evidence to show the public or the broadcasting companies, the benefit of Humane Resolution at this level) (This is at least the third time now we've confirmed the elimination of the building we described in the city of philadelphia by terrorism according to Nostradamus).

10-27-2015, 05:38 PM #5
4ourth Unregistered

Back to Topic - Mayan Prophecy Fulfillment for 2016

More than 5000 years ago, the Aliens came into being in this creation, around the time mankind had been initially created as a people.  So the Aliens were allowed to teach many things for a period of time, to help accommodate the first generation of peoples around the time of Abraham, which was around 3113 B.C. according to the Mayan Calendar.  If we go on to follow what Zechariah Sitchin implies about the "Deluge" in the book, "12th Planet".  We discover the timeframe was from 3113 B.C. to 2938 B.C., 175 years for Abraham's Life Span.  Then Melchisedek (Christ), returned from the Slaughter of the Kings, and redeemed Abraham's Soul, as the gospel records.

When the Aliens originally gave the Mayan Peoples the Mayan Calendar, they explicitly declared they would return when the "Heavens completed the Blood Sacrifice it had began, with the King of the Earth".  Although true, the ancient Mayans immediately began to perform blood sacrifices with the Kings of Earth, that is what whoever they justified needed to be sacrificed based on their corrections to the original materials. 

Its no coincidence the Mayan Calendar is typically Blood Red, like Blood Red Moons, or that they scarified the heart, because they were attempting to justify what the original aliens taught about their return, based on their traditions and religious practices they've developed.  There was even a "Blood Queen", possibly among many archaeologist discovered, placing tremendous value on the Blood Red Moons, and on the Lifespan of the "King of Earth", or "Antichrist".  Lets revisit the numerology of the Mayan Calendar:

Using the GMT of 584283 we produce a Mayan Calendar Measurement Length of 1871660 days when ends the 12th Baktun on 12/20/2012, and begins the 13th Baktun on 12/21/2012.

7000000 - 1871660 = 5128340

Correct.  We've subtracted 7 Million from the Calendar Length, and we obtain 5128 Years or the Calendar Length.  What is 5128340?

5/21 (or 21 Years to complete the 50th Jubilee Period, which began in 1994, 2000 years after Jesus Birth in 7 B.C.)
3/8 (Flight 370 is taken on March 8, 2014)
4/0 (4 Blood Red Moons)

3/8/2014 + 5 (5128340) Blood Red Moons ... ... ... Flight 370 + 4 Blood Red Moons and then the Antichrist is Sacrificed on the 5th Moon Sequence.  This Confirms 12210 (30 years of Luke 3:23 + 42 Months of Rev. 11:2, Antichrist Life Span ... 3/8/2014 to 3/23/2016), is 12/21/2012 the Mayan Calendar describes the Life Span of the Antichrist.

5128340 = Prophecy of Mayan Calendar Fulfillment God allowed, seen through Flight 370
12210 = Life Span of the Antichrist, authenticating Flight 370 as the fulfillment of Mayan Calendar Prophecy

(24 Month Marker from Flight 370 to Antichrist Death ... 5128340/12210 = 24 Months ... we have another nightly walk tonight at City Hall in the City of Philadelphia)

11-02-2015, 08:32 PM #6
nwNO!
Squire
(10-27-2015, 05:38 PM)4ourth Wrote:  Back to Topic - Mayan Prophecy Fulfillment for 2016

More than 5000 years ago, the Aliens came into being in this creation, around the time mankind had been initially created as a people.  So the Aliens were allowed to teach many things for a period of time, to help accommodate the first generation of peoples around the time of Abraham, which was around 3113 B.C. according to the Mayan Calendar.  If we go on to follow what Zechariah Sitchin implies about the "Deluge" in the book, "12th Planet".  We discover the timeframe was from 3113 B.C. to 2938 B.C., 175 years for Abraham's Life Span.  Then Melchisedek (Christ), returned from the Slaughter of the Kings, and redeemed Abraham's Soul, as the gospel records.

When the Aliens originally gave the Mayan Peoples the Mayan Calendar, they explicitly declared they would return when the "Heavens completed the Blood Sacrifice it had began, with the King of the Earth".  Although true, the ancient Mayans immediately began to perform blood sacrifices with the Kings of Earth, that is what whoever they justified needed to be sacrificed based on their corrections to the original materials. 

Its no coincidence the Mayan Calendar is typically Blood Red, like Blood Red Moons, or that they scarified the heart, because they were attempting to justify what the original aliens taught about their return, based on their traditions and religious practices they've developed.  There was even a "Blood Queen", possibly among many archaeologist discovered, placing tremendous value on the Blood Red Moons, and on the Lifespan of the "King of Earth", or "Antichrist".  Lets revisit the numerology of the Mayan Calendar:

Using the GMT of 584283 we produce a Mayan Calendar Measurement Length of 1871660 days when ends the 12th Baktun on 12/20/2012, and begins the 13th Baktun on 12/21/2012.

7000000 - 1871660 = 5128340

Correct.  We've subtracted 7 Million from the Calendar Length, and we obtain 5128 Years or the Calendar Length.  What is 5128340?

5/21 (or 21 Years to complete the 50th Jubilee Period, which began in 1994, 2000 years after Jesus Birth in 7 B.C.)
3/8 (Flight 370 is taken on March 8, 2014)
4/0 (4 Blood Red Moons)

3/8/2014 + 5 (5128340) Blood Red Moons ... ... ... Flight 370 + 4 Blood Red Moons and then the Antichrist is Sacrificed on the 5th Moon Sequence.  This Confirms 12210 (30 years of Luke 3:23 + 42 Months of Rev. 11:2, Antichrist Life Span ... 3/8/2014 to 3/23/2016), is 12/21/2012 the Mayan Calendar describes the Life Span of the Antichrist.

5128340 = Prophecy of Mayan Calendar Fulfillment God allowed, seen through Flight 370
12210 = Life Span of the Antichrist, authenticating Flight 370 as the fulfillment of Mayan Calendar Prophecy

(24 Month Marker from Flight 370 to Antichrist Death ... 5128340/12210 = 24 Months ... we have another nightly walk tonight at City Hall in the City of Philadelphia)
this is absolute nonsense, smh.

11-03-2015, 05:39 AM #7
4ourth Unregistered

(11-02-2015, 08:32 PM)nwNO! Wrote:  this is absolute nonsense, smh.
Quote:Nostradamus Preface to Caesar Excerpt 1
But after being surprised sometimes by day while in a trance, and having long fallen into the habit of agreeable nocturnal studies, I have composed books of prophecies, each containing one hundred astronomical quatrains, which I want to condense somewhat obscurely. The work comprises prophecies from today to the year 3797.
Just like we've done with the Mayan Calendar, 7000 - 3797 = 3/23/2016 the Last Day of the Antichrist's Lifespan and the beginning of the 3 Days of Darkness/Nocturnal.  Nostradamus made the association to the Mayan Calendar, and the end of the Antichrist's Lifespan on 3/23/2015 that is 12210 days or the Mayan Calendar intended conclusion. (The Antichrist needs to be convinced that the level of force will be as good as it was yesterday after dark, in terms of execution level of level of force, or perhaps a 10 hour walk will yield a greater level of whats necessary to be done on friday).

11-06-2015, 08:46 AM #8
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
...so the Baird's back?

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 2 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • Vytas, Scimitar

11-06-2015, 08:37 PM #9
4ourth Unregistered

(11-06-2015, 08:46 AM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  ...so the Baird's back?
Nostradamus Epistle to Henry Excerpt
But I shall only beseech you, Most Clement King, by this singular and prudent humanity of yours, to understand rather the desire of my heart, and the sovereign wish I have to obey Your Most Serene Majesty, ever since my eyes approached your solar splendor, than the grandeur of my labor can attain to or acquire. From Salon, this 27th of June, 1558.

Nostradamus talks about Life Span, lets view the figures, 27,6,1558 ... ... ... ... 70000 - 12210 (Life Span of Antichrist) = 57790 (now change the digits) 75560 (5 to 7, 7 to 5 and 6 to 9), now we are left with "2 an 8", if the Antichrist was born in the year 1982 this will explain the conclusion of Nostradamus. 

(I've recently instructed the Universe not to have conversation with the Space Agencies, until I can properly access the limits of the role I am to play, beginning next week ... that includes weather or not there will be a race war in the usa or a world war ... now if we are going to be faithful none of that should happen (most of the world will continue to choose suicide)

11-07-2015, 05:54 AM #10
Scimitar
Grand Commander
Lol is this thread some kind of joke?

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi