The Vigilant Citizen Forums
waking up from the new dark age

10-24-2015, 08:14 AM #1
largemarge
Marshall
good article.

http://www.zengardner.com/religious-mind...-dark-age/

"The Globalist Mindset – Subdue At Any Cost

We’re being maneuvered into a new religious paradigm. Ever so slowly, and ever so slyly. The spiritual aspirations of mankind must be harnessed and channeled to support their intended agenda.

-

Our current situation is uniquely unique. We’re at a very profound crossroads in history yet the majority of our world’s populace isn’t fully understanding it and are clearly on the defensive. Not a good place to be for anyone. My point here is that the underLIEing influence is largely religious, as well as occultly spiritual programming, and something to be astutely aware of and to be broken free from.

-

I honestly wonder, who stole humanity’s guts? Where’s the courage to speak out and do everything they can to fight this insanity? Why don’t people make their lives a statement to the truth they’ve learned?

It befuddles me. But I’m not giving up, nor are many others.

Be it slickly sold religious claptrap, media insanity, geopolitical maneuvers or whatever, amongst the awakened our sails are set.

-
Fight on in love and truth…and beware the darkness disguised as light."
This post was last modified: 10-24-2015, 08:45 AM by largemarge.

10-24-2015, 11:18 AM #2
Lisa
Chaplain
(10-24-2015, 08:14 AM)largemarge Wrote:  good article.

http://www.zengardner.com/religious-mind...-dark-age/

"The Globalist Mindset – Subdue At Any Cost

We’re being maneuvered into a new religious paradigm. Ever so slowly, and ever so slyly. The spiritual aspirations of mankind must be harnessed and channeled to support their intended agenda.

-

Our current situation is uniquely unique. We’re at a very profound crossroads in history yet the majority of our world’s populace isn’t fully understanding it and are clearly on the defensive. Not a good place to be for anyone. My point here is that the underLIEing influence is largely religious, as well as occultly spiritual programming, and something to be astutely aware of and to be broken free from.

-

I honestly wonder, who stole humanity’s guts? Where’s the courage to speak out and do everything they can to fight this insanity? Why don’t people make their lives a statement to the truth they’ve learned?

It befuddles me. But I’m not giving up, nor are many others.

Be it slickly sold religious claptrap, media insanity, geopolitical maneuvers or whatever, amongst the awakened our sails are set.

-
Fight on in love and truth…and beware the darkness disguised as light."

What kind of fighting are you talking about? What kind of world do you think your fight would lead to?

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8