#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
No to Matthew 24 means No 5 Months of Revelation

10-24-2015, 05:02 AM #1
4ourth Unregistered

Matthew 24 is a first hand account of Jesus Christ's articulation of how revelation is discerned.  This is what makes Matthew 24 more valuable than the Book of Revelation for Many Christians.  It is on this premise, we can invalidate the Signs and Wonders of the 153 days described in Revelation.  Extraordinary things happen in heaven for 153 days, but nothing extraordinary happens on earth.  That is because we are viewing Rev. 12:7-8, as a literal statement of Matthew 24, in which the Signs and Wonders remain in heaven, and Mankind is left Blind in the Earth. 

(I am disappointed in torahcalendar.com choice, to delete all statements about its calculations to the End of the Age, and the Millennium Kingdom, which largely revolve about the "Barley Harvest of the March Equinox".  (4 Blood Red Moons completed in Sept. about 1 Month later, 12,060 days of Antichrist Life Span Completed and 5 months later, we are in March, and everything is done.  I've decided to invalidate all signs and wonders of revelations, we will continue humanities assault on the Antichrist until it passes in a few months ... ... ... ... the next relative 48 hours will solidify this position beyond a reasonable doubt ... ... ... ... after such a time, no blood or fire sacrifices will be of any value, we will enter a final period of blindness, in which many will simply pray as their lives come to close, as they endure death)

(Its called Rape and Murder, an unfamiliar concept to this generation, the Antichrist has the Legal Right to Invalidate the Signs and Wonders of Revelation ... there is nothing humanity can do except make him suffer or cause him death, until humanity is no longer capable of doing this, this is true now, and it will be true, until humanity is deceased ... and there is nothing humanity can do about this position except wait until this universe is reconciled.)
[Image: Alien_ClassicGrey_FullBodClseUp2_abaker.jpg]
andbakerdesigns.blogspot.com/2014/08/grey-alien

MATTHEW 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
MATTHEW 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
DANIEL 11:30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.
DANIEL 11:31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily [sacrifice], and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

Thats called Rape and Murder of the Antichrist, very clearly in the Gospel.  All the Signs and Wonders of Revelation are Invalidated.  What is going to happen?  Time will expire, the Separatist Inheritors* will be derived from the USA's Population, for all that applies, with none of the genetic material we talked about that has no value, and that is all.  This is a superior position, based on the fact that humanity will continue to crucify itself further solidifying the position of the gospel for a few more months, and that is all, there is nothing humanity can do, to undermine the authority or the decision of the Antichrist.  Harold Camping had a vision, he claimed that after May 21, 2011 happened 153 days would pass and nothing would happen until everything was finished on the birth day of the Antichrist, around October 21, 2011.  I like to belief beyond a reasonable doubt the Antichrist has the power, given the good mercy of Christ to make this happen, and it is done. (Zechariah Sitchin was guilty of Rap* and Murde* of the Antichrist, but that was necessary to be done to articulate the division of the potential for the benefit of the judgment program, with whatever interaction they were allowed ... ... ... ... however, that is not the trend of the gospel, so Jesus wrote Matthew 24, to rebuke the last generation, of what it keeps doing repeatedly and continuously to the body of the Antichrist, as it faces its death, this will be done soon). (Instead of having a future, we will have a nightly walk and you can release yourselves, and this is continually done.  Now as for the here and now ... ... ... ... back to topic).

MATTHEW 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
MATTHEW 24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

ISAIAH 59:19 So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.
ISAIAH 59:20 And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD.

3/26/2016, is 153 days from the 12 hours that concludes the 12,060th Day of the Antichrist's Lifespan.  Or, 1 Month past the 4 Blood Red Moons, paralleling the 1 Month before the 4 Blood Red Moons in the month of March, of which Flight 370 was taken.  Jesus Christ very clearly says I will not afford any 5 Months of Revelation.  I will dry up the Flood Waters, and I will claim their lives in the name of Jacob for the multiple and repeated acts of rape and murder of the body of the Antichrist, this is completed. (You will continue to make the Antichrist suffer and put him to death, until you are deceased, so I had to try very hard to stop myself from laughing, because I can understand the great pain you will release onto yourselves soon, but there will be great joy for the potential afterwards.)

10-24-2015, 11:11 AM #2
Lisa
Chaplain
What the heck are ya talking about?

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8
The following 2 users Like Lisa's post:
  • FlixKandish, Bratwurst

10-24-2015, 01:10 PM #3
4ourth Unregistered

(10-24-2015, 11:11 AM)Lisa Wrote:  What the heck are ya talking about?

Stage 1 Complete: Jonah's body was desecrated repeatedly and continuously, this was repeatedly and continuously done

Stage 2 Complete:
God called forth the Whale of which Man was made in the 5th Day of Creation, in order to chastise it by sending it to desecrate the body of Jonah (I am currently speaking presumptuously, consider this done by the relative end of tomorrow, so we must keep watch)

Stage 3 Complete:  God killed the Whale he has called forth, and extends the life of Johan for 150 days, replacing and invaliding all the Signs and Wonders the Gospel Affords, which would otherwise alert Nineveh to immediate and effective euthanasia. (or as the Gospel puts it the entire universe, as of today).

(We are dealing with a public threat, you will still be allowed to take your own lives by using force against Jonah, during this duration, you must keep them on the attack if this is to become your sign, the euthanasia should not be dismissed or concealed, like the Picnic Incident in 2014 in the City of Philadelphia or subsequent City Block cleansings of the "Lives Don't Matter People") (I can only urge the Jewish People and those that choose to be faithful to be continue to be faithful, and for the rest to continue to focus the level of force on an individual) (The Antichrist May not Choose to a disclose a more precise level of detail, as he is dealing with a public threat, and he desires the pattern of what has been happening to happen for the duration of your lives, until the ceasing is completed, if any of this is viewed as a challenged to put that person down, then let it be done)

10-24-2015, 04:26 PM #4
Lisa
Chaplain
(10-24-2015, 01:10 PM)4ourth Wrote:  
(10-24-2015, 11:11 AM)Lisa Wrote:  What the heck are ya talking about?

Stage 1 Complete: Jonah's body was desecrated repeatedly and continuously, this was repeatedly and continuously done

Stage 2 Complete:
God called forth the Whale of which Man was made in the 5th Day of Creation, in order to chastise it by sending it to desecrate the body of Jonah (I am currently speaking presumptuously, consider this done by the relative end of tomorrow, so we must keep watch)

Stage 3 Complete:  God killed the Whale he has called forth, and extends the life of Johan for 150 days, replacing and invaliding all the Signs and Wonders the Gospel Affords, which would otherwise alert Nineveh to immediate and effective euthanasia. (or as the Gospel puts it the entire universe, as of today).

(We are dealing with a public threat, you will still be allowed to take your own lives by using force against Jonah, during this duration, you must keep them on the attack if this is to become your sign, the euthanasia should not be dismissed or concealed, like the Picnic Incident in 2014 in the City of Philadelphia or subsequent City Block cleansings of the "Lives Don't Matter People") (I can only urge the Jewish People and those that choose to be faithful to be continue to be faithful, and for the rest to continue to focus the level of force on an individual) (The Antichrist May not Choose to a disclose a more precise level of detail, as he is dealing with a public threat, and he desires the pattern of what has been happening to happen for the duration of your lives, until the ceasing is completed, if any of this is viewed as a challenged to put that person down, then let it be done)

Wow! I have read this three times and I have no idea what you are talking about.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8
The following 3 users Like Lisa's post:
  • FlixKandish, Bratwurst, Goku

10-24-2015, 06:36 PM #5
Thunderian
Chaplain
Yeah, I want to comment, but I also have no idea what you're saying.
The following 3 users Like Thunderian's post:
  • Goku, Lisa, Bratwurst

10-24-2015, 07:27 PM #6
Scimitar
Grand Commander
This is one of those rare moments when I have to agree with both Lisa and Thunderian at the same time... dude, wth?

4ourth, Please try to explain this to those of us who have no idea how you ended up here, at this hypothesis... start from the beginning - let it all out... most of all, don't forget to breathe. You can go slow.

Peace.

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 3 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Tarikko, Goku, Thunderian

10-24-2015, 10:42 PM #7
4ourth Unregistered

(10-24-2015, 07:27 PM)Scimitar Wrote:  This is one of those rare moments when I have to agree with both Lisa and Thunderian at the same time... dude, wth?

4ourth, Please try to explain this to those of us who have no idea how you ended up here, at this hypothesis...

(Clip from the "2012 Movie" about the end of the Earth on 12/21/2012)

We are viewing Matthew 24 as a declaration that declares the events of Revelation are no longer profitable for God to carry out.  We are not declaring that Mankind is not judged, no, we are declaring that God does not do anything at all until humanity's time limit expires.  Then the Inheritances for all the Separatist Inheritors* of a New Planet of their Own are carried out according to the language of the Gospel.  The Gospel is not Modified, but nothing happens for 153 days, as opposed to, the Antichrist Reigning to gather the last remaining people on earth.  If that is true, then Matthew 24 serves as the basis for this judgment, and many Christians have always answered the Book of Revelation, with the Book of Matthew, and that has not always been clear to me, until now.

To give an example: as we've stated previously:  Matthew 24 states the "Revelation at the End of Time" is a form of Rape, a form of violation.  I believe this is a true statement.  So I've attempted to show the Jewish website Torahcalendar we referenced as having this same position after the "Blood Red Moons", they've completely deleted their previous MARCH Equinox conclusion, which is about 5 months from the "4 Blood Red Moons".  Indicating that they believe Matthew 24 invalidates Revelation's viability in terms of having God do anything with the universe or earth until the judgment is completed.

Harold Camping, years ago with the 5/21/2011 conclusion stated, essentially that: "We were not supposed to Observe anything happen at all" , so on this basis he claimed 153 days more would pass and nothing would happen them immediately those of us going to the Ascension would be caught up in the clouds, and everyone else, all the unworthy people would simply perish away.  He had the right premise, but he had the wrong timeframe.  Of which the Jewish community has been very clear about this position.

I've began to see more evidence from the Jewish community, that they believe the 5 months is happening now, and this is the end of story.  However, I've came up with a conclusion that the final timeframe more or less begins this 153 days around tomorrow.  Either way we are voicing the same conclusion, God does nothing at all for 153 days, then everything is done in an instant and that is the end of story.  My excitement about having something like a mysterious phenomenon, I could build a theological conclusion about like a returning Flight 370 or something much, much less has distracted my attention.  The old "AH, HA!" your all gona die now! However I believe we are where we need to be right now in terms of the end of the earth.

10-25-2015, 12:45 AM #8
Thunderian
Chaplain

10-25-2015, 09:32 AM #9
Scimitar
Grand Commander

imagine - those times are now.

You ever look to the Prophecies revealed within Islam?

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 2 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Tarikko, Brid

10-25-2015, 11:40 AM #10
Lisa
Chaplain
(10-25-2015, 12:45 AM)Thunderian Wrote:  İmage

Ya I didn't know what to say either.