#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Nostradamus Third Antichrist - Fact or Fiction for 2015?

10-21-2015, 01:44 PM #1
4ourth Unregistered

Three Rules for the Antichrist
1. God must declare the Antichrist is the Father instead of himself (LET MY PEOPLE GO, Exodus 7:16)
2. Jesus must declare his Identity (because Jesus is not the Antichrist if he is God, Matt. 19:5 to 19:8 )
3. Gospel Program must Limit the Life Span of the Antichrist (because he is a Measurement of exchange, God is making a Judgment removing Jesus, so the Duration of the Exchange is Limited to Jesus's Lifespan, Jesus called himself Father, but also called the Antichrist Father, Mark 15:34-35/Matt. 17:2-4)

1. Elias
2. Jesus
3. Moses

According to Matthew 17:2-4, the Three Antichrists of Nostradamus, can only be "God, Jesus, and Moses".  According to the Gospel:

Jesus Measurement
1290 Days of Daniel 12:11
1335 Days of Daniel 12:12

Antichrist Measurement
1260 Days of Rev. 11:13
153 Days of Rev. 9:10/John 21:11

10/25/2015 is the end of the 1260th Day of the Antichrist's Lifespan.  The Gospel was measuring the New Testament Era with Jesus's Life Span, which was a transition from the Old Testament Era in the Gospel's Program.  Now the Antichrist's Life Span is a measurement in the transition from the New Testament Era, to the events of Revelation.  (I've indicated a Blood Sacrifice was possible to extend the lifespan of the Antichrist 30 days, but I now believe this is an impossibility, based on recent murder, exercises of force against the Antichrist, so yes, the position is corrected).

The Antichrist does not have Spiritual Authority, is he is not Jesus Christ, the figures of 1260 and 153 can only apply to his Life Span, not to a Heavenly Argument.  Jesus Christ had Spiritual Authority because he was God, not because he was given a Body of Flesh, so 1290 and 1335 are Heavenly Measurements, or have heaven applicability, where as 1260 and 153 which reference the Antichrist cannot, that is an impossibility.  10/25/2015 completes the 1260th Day of the Antichrist's Life Span.

These are the rules we will apply to a portion of the material the youtube video is referencing.  The Antichrist cannot be Hitler, or Napoleon, because they have lived and died, and there was no judgment to complete the Gospel.  Jesus declared in the Gospel, that when the Antichrist comes, before he goes away, the gospel will be completed (Matt. 24:35-39), now did that happen with Hitler?, or Napoleon? the answer is No.

About 6:20 in the video

Century 2, Quatrain 30
One who the infernal gods of Hannibal
Will cause to be reborn, terror of mankind
Never more horror nor worse of days
In the past than will come to the Romans through Babel.

Abraham met Melchisedek (reference to Jesus before the New Testament, meaning the 20 Generations of Gen. 5 and 11 are just a description of Jesus as the High Priest or Melchisedek, Jesus did not come as a High Priest in the New Testament ... the Antichrist comes as a High Priest for 5 Months of Revelation) after the Slaughter of the Kings, and after King Herod was Dead, Jesus Christ went to the Roman occupied Jerusalem (where he cast out Seven Evil Spirits from the woman BABYLON THE HARLOT).  So this is a description of Jesus Christ.

About 7:35 into the Video

Century 1, Quatrain 60
An Emperor will be born near Italy,
who will cost the Empire very dearly.
They will say, when they see his allies,
that he is less a prince than a butcher.

(Tribe of Aaron tied to Italy, in the New Testament, maintains its title of the "Suckling Child or Bastard Child" Acts 13:8-10).  Moses was born, and the Egyptians killed the babies of the Hebrews in his Name.  Then Moses came to redeem the Hebrews, and the Egyptians no longer referred to him as Pharaoh, but as Forsaken.  So this is a description of Moses.

About 8:35 into the Video

Century 3, Quatrain 35
From the very depths of the West of Europe,
A young child will be born of poor people,
He who by his tongue will seduce a great troop:
His fame will increase towards the realm of the East.

Jesus Christ was born WEST of Jerusalem, to a Slave Girl and a Shepard, then when he finally arrived EAST to Jerusalem he was considered a King.  (Jesus also commanded Judah to "Flee to the Mountains", Mark 13:14, the Heart of Judah or USA is WEST of Jerusalem, which is the Home of the Jewish people according to, Lamentations 2:17-18, satisfying the description in the gospel of a Separatist Inheritance* of a New Planet of their own in the New Universe).

About 10:50 into the Video

Century 2, Quatrain 62
Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

Like the Flood of Noah, Matt. 24:35-39, Nostradamus says when the Antichrist's Life Span is Competed of 1260 Days then all human life not considered the Heart of Judah or Judah's Genetic Line, will Vanish in a moment, in a instant, like the passing of a Comet, or Nibiru. This is a description of the Antichrist in the here and now, since we've very recently had the 100 times bright comet, Comet ISON, but we don't know the identity of the Antichrist to discern his lifespan directly.

About 12:35 into the Video

Century 8, Quatrain 1
Pau, Nay, Loron will be more of fire than blood,
to swim in praise, the great one to flee to the confluence (of rivers).
He will refuse entry to the magpies
Pampon and the Durance will keep them confined.

(Pau, Nay, Loron ... ... ... Have you rap** his body and gave seed to his brother to bare a child?) Nostradamus explains, Genetic Aaron and Dan have been limited in their desecration of the body of the Antichrist, but God allowed their kind to do this, to restrain their sin at a higher level.  We are dealing with a public threat, but God needs convincing, that he needs to keep these people in control at a higher level, of which is done (We want these people to die with the least amount of pain and suffering they do to themselves and to mankind).
I believe we are wrapped up here so far.  We have less than 5 days now to 10/25/2015, let me take a moment to remind you that the Nuclear Weapon drops for Japan and the Destruction of City Hall in the City of Philadelphia are still valid, but not for long.  Once the Antichrist reaches his 1260th day of life, once that is completed.  More than 99% of humanity will not longer exist, no body, no corpse.  So you can understand why, I've chosen not rouse them much, if necessary we have have a nightly walk tonight at City Hall to help keep these people tamed before they cease, you must let me know, otherwise, I'm content on idling until 10/25/2015, but sometimes there are leaks in this discussion as I've stated.

10-22-2015, 02:48 PM #2
4ourth Unregistered

(This Monday/Sunday is 10/25/2015, Flight 370 will be return, and in 12 Hours more than 99% of Human Life on Earth will be Deceased.  I do not want the authorities contacted or alerted, in advance, because to some degree, I do not want the suffering you will cause yourselves to be extremely painful before you die.  If you are intent on conducting your own research into my affairs, I''ve recently ordered, and recieved a package from Ebay, and the Japanese Authorities assured me the Nuclear Weapons would be launched, provided they had a reasonable amount of time and alert to do this.  We've talked about the Blood Sacrifice of Barak, to provide the American Citizens in the Armed Forces a reasonable chance to return home, before I  have them executed with the rest of more than 99% of Human Life on Earth, then I've invalidated that statement, now I'm re-invalidating that statement.  The of 12,060 Days to the Antichrist Life Span is going to be satisfied soon on Monday, 10/25/2015, I will be provided with an additional 30 Days to Live when the Sacrifice is completed, personally I don't care, but it is much more important to be faithful, then to throw around our own preferences.  There is nothing for the nations to do to profit the law I designed, except for a remnant to gather to the USA during this time, this will begin soon, Thanks for Your Cooperation: Back to Topic)

Century 8, Quatrain 77
The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

Flight 370 was taken 1 Month before the sequence of "Four Blood Red Moons", and about 1 Month after 9/27/2015, Flight 370 will be returned, marking the Death of the Antichrist and more than 99% of Human Life on Earth, according to Nostradamus.  However, I believe you can extend the lifespan of the majority of Human Life on earth for an additional 30 days with a Blood Sacrifice of Barak as we discussed previously.

In the book of Genesis, the First time Noah sent forth a Dove, nothing happened, however the second time the Dove was sent forth, there was a sign that the Tree of Life would be given in some capacity.  Now we are at the end of time when God is changing his position with Satan, so what is more appropriate a Dove? or Flight 370? The Antichrist has decided what is to be done, in the aftermath of the betrayal by the Church and State with the unforgivable sin of attempting to satisfy the Prophecy of the 112 Pope in blasphemy, in an attempt to redesign the account of the gospel.  Now you will need to decide, if you are going to be faithful, or simply cease in 12 hours, this will be done soon.

10-23-2015, 05:07 AM #3
Goku
Chaplain
Excuse my lack of words to sum up both posts:

Fiction.
The following 1 user Likes Goku's post:
  • peacebeuponall

10-23-2015, 03:35 PM #4
4ourth Unregistered

(10-23-2015, 05:07 AM)Goku Wrote:  Excuse my lack of words to sum up both posts:

Fiction.

(I have asked very simply, not to alert the authorities about the arrival of Nibiru, and the end of more than 99% of human life on earth, until it is too late to cause themselves excessive suffering and death, beyond making the choice the Antichrist has decided within this 12 Hour period, with the caveat, we must keep the attention on the Antichrist, based on the level of force, he is the solution to ending their pain ... ... ... ... Calling these things to the minds of people, we've stated in the past that Zechariah Sitchin had discovered a method to detect the Antichrist over a considerable distance, before he had mysteriously died, taking the secret of the knowledge to his grave.  Later we declared Terrence Mckenna, had several conversations with the Antichrist, while he sojourned at the University of Pennsylvania, shortly before he had mysteriously died, taking the secret of this knowledge to his grave.  Finally we declared that Charlie Hebdo, somehow obtained knowledge of these solutions which precipitated the 9/11/2001 terrorist attacks in NYC, and had alluded to this fact in his final publication, shortly before he was executed, taking the secret of this knowledge to this grave.  ... ... ... ... We will reveal the solution Zechariah Sitchin had discovered and taken to his gave, and the solution Terrence Mckenna had discovered and taken to his grave ... ... ... ... humanity is now less than 48 hours until more than 99% of it is deceased, so by this measure, there is little humanity can do to change targets from the Antichrist, and cause itself a painful death ... ... ... ... nonetheless we have several public safety notices already to assist in the immediate ceasing based on the level of force of an individual)

(Luke 19:38-40).  Zechariah Sitchin was somehow tipped off to the identity of the Antichrist, based on what he had understood at that time about the ancients.  That some of the ancient relics are nothing more than usable equipment for the sons of man.  The Antichrist was privy executed, and his dead body was adorned with one of the Ancient Sumerian Headdress, it was at that time Zechariah Sitchin had confirmed beyond a reasonable doubt, that the Antichrist is detectable over a vast distance.  This was just a few years before the events of 9/11/2001 ... ... ... ... shortly before he died of mysterious causes, he hosted a seminar in the City of Philadelphia in 2003, in demonstrating the Headdress he adorned, very briefly on the dead body of the Antichrist.

Terrence Mckenna on the other hand discovered that the Saints would rise in some degree when people were prevented from beating on his body, and committing murder, over a period of time.  Euthanasia became common place for certain groups of people at the University of Pennsylvania, where the Antichrist spent more than 400 or so hours.  Shortly after the Antichrist stopped going there, the University of Pennsylvania had publicized the race based conflicts, to conceal ethnic based euthanasia, verifying certain conclusion of Terrence Mckenna, shortly before his mysterious death.

Continuing the Trend of Ethnic based Euthanasia in the City of Philadelphia, there has by necessity been several publized  executions on a a city block level, for at least 1 year and a 1/2 after the 2014 ethnic based picnic killings of children and senior citizens, mimicking the ethnic based killings back in West Philadelphia, when the Antichrist was volunteering in service of the poor and impoverished, years before.  As we discussed, their lives will end shortly in less than 48 days if we are correct, so do not view these discussions as threats to public safety. (http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492...tateID.jpg when the solution is clear in eliminating the threats to society, most recently in our nightly walks ... deceased ... so they are under control at least until this pattern of behavior is no longer viable, (like the Apostle John, when I am given the tools necessary, I will put distance between us, to slow down the suicide you are committing, until which a time, Suicide by Antichrist is no longer possible, I want the level of force to continue, to assist in your suicide) therefore, at which time, you will have no choice but to practice humane resolution). Back to Topic

Century X, Quatrain 72
The year 1999 seven month,
From the sky will come a great King of terror:
To bring back to life the great King of Angolmois, (the Mongols),
Before after Mars to reign by good luck

1999 is 616 and 666, two recorded figures associated with the Antichrist.  We have have two different dates in view.
1. Flight 370 Disappears in March
2. Flight 370 Returns 7 Months later in October.
We are not viewing the Red Body of Planet Mars, we are viewing the Blood Red Moons, and Nostradamus is referring to the "Antichrist/Angolmois".

Century 1, Quatrain 35
The young lion will overcome the older one,
On the field of combat in a single battle;
He will pierce his eyes through a golden cage,
Two wounds made one, then he dies a cruel death.

You will have 12 hours, to make the "Sacrifice of Barak", for a 30 Day benefit to Baalim/Satan.  Right now you are blind, and you will die shortly, when you are allowed to see past that blindness, you will need to decide if you want your lives to be deceased, here and now, or in a few more days/weeks.

(When Suicide by Antichrist is no longer possible for you, the people choosing to die will attempt to destabilize the leadership, on all levels.  Now I do not have the tools, to do what is necessary to ensure you have the right to choose to be faithful, and not be bound by an insurmountable amount of people that choose to end their lives, but if everything goes my way soon.  I will make sure the problem ceases, on an "as necessary" basis to ensure the people exercise their choice to return home to the United States, this will be impossible if we do not keep these people on and the attack, and use the end of their lives to our advantage.  Love and Blessings, now unfortunately many people of their kind will view this as a challenge, of which I will say, let it be done, I've been doing this for a long time)