#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The Dude In A Dress Phenomenon

10-29-2015, 03:03 PM #1
irrationalNinja
Knight
I submit to you, the VC community, the phenomenon I refer to as, "Dude In A Dress" (DIAD).

Have you noticed this phenomenon frequently appearing in mass media today?

Nearly all television programs feature it in at least one scene in the life of a series. Most (if not all) male actors have been filmed at some point in their career doing it. Several actors have reoccurring characters where they are featured doing it in film or as characters on television (e.g. Saturday Night Live In Living Color). The question is why? Why are male "American Royalty" so often filmed wearing a dress in programming created for mass consumption?

DIAD is not only in television programming and film. The following advertisement, entitled "Fashionista Daddy," premiered during the 2013 Super Bowl. Who is the target audience?

Amused? Five dudes in dresses on screen at one time...dancing. Not as amusing as it is unsettling.

Dave Chappelle in an interview on Oprah described his experience with DIAD:

Although Chappelle makes the connection with black actors, as you will see "all the greats have done it."

Arnold Swartzenegger - Total Recall / Junior
Robert De Niro - Cape Fear
Robert Downey Jr - Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows
Robin Williams - Mrs. Doubtfire
Willem Dafoe - Boondocks SaintsSpider-Man
Adam Sandler - Jack and Jill
Tom Hanks - Bosom Buddies
Dustin Hoffman - Tootsie
Daniel Radcliffe - Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
Hugo Weaving - Cloud Atlas
Wesley Snipes - To Wong Fu: Thanks For the Memories
Patrick Swayze - To Wong Fu: Thanks For the Memories
John Leguizamo - To Wong Fu: Thanks For the Memories
Jim Carrey - Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
Kurt Russel - Tango & Cash
Arsenio Hall - Coming to America
Michael J. Fox - Back to the Future II
Sean Bean - Accused
Woody Harrelson - Anger Management
Jude Law - Rampage
Jason Isaacs - Sweet November
Johnny Depp - Ed Wood
Iggy Pop - Dead Man
John Travolta - Hairspray
George Clooney - The Harvest
Lee Arenberg - Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
Mackenzie Crook - Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
David Duchovny - Twin Peaks
Daniel Craig - "We Are Equals" (promo)
Heath Ledger - The Dark Knight
Method Man - How High
Redman - How High
James McAvoy - Filth
Eric Allan Kramer - Good Luck Charlie
Dwayne Johnson - The Tooth Fairy
Walton Goggins - Sons of Anarchy
Jared Leto - Dallas Buyers Club
Chris Tucker - The Fifth Element
Eddie Murphy - The Nutty Professor / Norbit
Tyler Perry - Madea Films
Shawn Wayans - White Chicks
Marlon Wayans - White Chicks
Damon Wayans - In Living Color
Jamie Foxx - In Living Color
David Allan Grier - In Living Color
Steve Park - In Living Color
Bill Murray - Jimmy Kimmel Live (appearance)
Terry Crews - Old Spice (Commercial - Super Bowl 2015)
Cillian Murphy - Breakfast on Pluto
Brendan O'Carroll - Mrs. Brown's Boys
Martin Short - The Three Fugitives
Cyril Raffaelli - Banlieu 13: Ultimatum
Brandon T. Jackson - Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
Frankie Muniz - Malcolm in the Middle
Chris Masterson - Malcolm in the Middle
Justin Berfield - Malcolm in the Middle
David Anthony Higgins - Malcolm in the Middle

While this is not an exhaustive list, and the people listed may not all be A-list actors, it is evidence the DIAD phenomenon is present in programming throughout the LSM in America, Europe, and Great Britain.

Disturbing Children's Programming

Disney is very fond of using DIAD; however, Disney programming frequently uses, when possible, two children on screen together wearing dresses as seen in the following programs:

Good Luck Charlie (4 Seasons)
My Baby Sitter's A Vampire (2 Seasons)
Gravity Falls (Currently airing Season 2)
Minutemen (Disney Channel Movie)

During it's run, the "family" program Good Luck Charlie used DIAD programming frequently; however, not satisfied with putting only boys/men in dresses, female characters were featured dressed as men many times throughout the series (most Disney programming is aimed at young girls and will feature an episode/episodes with a female character dressed as a male or in the role of a male - a phenomenon I refer to as "Sword In A Dress;" however, SIAD is not featured as prominently in pop culture as DIAD for obvious reasons - TPTB know to subjugate a society, first subdue the male population).

In the episode of GLC, "Make Room for Baby," the main character, Teddy (a girl), dressed as America's Founding Father Benjamin Franklin (bald-cap, glasses), leans in to kiss her boyfriend dressed as America's first president George Washington; children are shown witnessing the two characters in a rather twisted moment of on-screen romance. America must be so proud.

According to the creators of Good Luck Charlie:
Quote:"We wanted to do a show about a family, to bring back a family sitcom and make it about a real family, not wizards, nobody's a pop star, nobody has a TV show."
 The creators' stated intention with Good Luck Charlie was to appeal to the entire family, not just kids.

Why is a program designed for the American family dressing men like women and women like men? Is it attempting to reverse the roles of men and women within the family dynamic?

Clearly, the series shows, repeatedly, a hen-pecked husband experiencing mental and emotional "gelding" in each program (it is sad, really). It should come as no surprise, considering most programming produced by the LSM portrays men as weak, foolish, and impotent. Meanwhile, the wife embodies the definition of a psychopath. Brilliant family television.

Is DIAD part of the "gay agenda?"

The episode "Down a Tree" that preceded the series finale of Good Luck Charlie, featured a lesbian couple (the first Disney program ever to use homosexuality in its programming). Did programming with DIAD (and SIAD) subtlety prepare the Disney audience to accept the idea of homosexuality through a program designed for families?

Gravity Falls has featured DIAD programming in many episodes. In the episode "Northwest Mansion Mystery" the final scene portrays two men wearing dresses (in a closet) arguing as if they are married (one with a conspicuously effeminate tone of voice). Peculiar programming for a cartoon where the target audience is 7-12 year olds.

In the episode "Three Cheers For Evil" of the series My Babysitter's a Vampire, two high school boys pose as female cheerleaders throughout the episode. Their disguises are so convincing, their friend (who is unaware of his friends' deception) is attracted to and "falls in love" with one of the boys dressed as a cheerleader. Freaky.

Is it the dream of Hollywood to gain acceptance for and openly promote the idea of homosexuality? Has homosexuality been part of the fabric of Tinsel Town from its inception?
Quote: "Without homosexuals ther'd be no Hollywood."
 - Elizabeth Taylor
Certainly, Hollywood is at a loss for new ideas. Is "Dude in a Dress" simply a silly joke penned by a hack writer or is it semi-subliminal conditioning; part of an agenda to institutionalize a new value system based on occult principles?

Popularizing androgyny and emasculation/feminization of the American male is clearly present in all forms of mass media; however, is there another purpose for DIAD?

Could DIAD be an homage to Baphomet?

For the uninitiated, read this excellent article by VC entitled "Who is Baphomet?"
http://vigilantcitizen.com/hidden-knowle...sbaphomet/

Aleister Crowley depicted himself as Baphomet and participated in "sex magick" that included homosexual acts as part of the rituals.

(All Luciferians engage in homosexuality as part of their belief system; however, not all homosexuals are Luciferian; just a curious coincidence... Or is there a link? Think about what it means to be homosexual in terms of procreation; by the very definition of homosexuality procreation is biologically impossible. The idea of population control is directly linked to Luciferian philosophy; promoting homosexuality furthers the goal of population control, without TPTB lifting a finger. Also, if Lucifer is both male and female, does homosexuality (as well as transsexual identification) encompass the Luciferian philosophy in an outward display of duality - male/female-identifying characteristics existing within one person? Is Luciferianism (named for The Father of Lies) selling a lie to those who identify with the LGBT community in an attempt to normalize deviant behavior?)

Not only is Crowley's value system "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law" promoted by the Hollywood elite, Crowley wrote in his book Liber AL vel Legis (The Book of the Law):
Quote: "Every man and every woman is a star."
 (Does this describe the inundation of "reality television" programming currently anesthetizing the masses?)

Celebrities are referred to as "stars." The Walk of Fame in Hollywood exists as a testament to those who have "made it" and, in stone, enshrines each celebrity in a star.

The occult agenda and depiction of Baphomet is undeniably present in Hollywood. Is DIAD another rite of passage, confirming to the audience whom the actors are subject to?

Does the "contract" for celebrity status obligate an actor, at some point in his/her career, to portray a friendlier, less threatening androgyne? Whether full-on drag or simply wearing a pink tutu, DIAD is an underlying theme present in nearly all programming produced by the LSM.

As VC so eloquently stated:
Quote:In corporate-owned mass media, which has ties with secret societies, the figure of Baphomet appears in the oddest places, often to audiences too young to understand the occult reference. Is Baphomet used in pop culture as a symbol of the power of the occult elite over the ignorant masses?
http://vigilantcitizen.com/hidden-knowle...sbaphomet/

Is that what "Dude In A Dress" is all about?
This post was last modified: 05-20-2016, 09:16 PM by irrationalNinja. Edit Reason: Removed Redundant Statement: *The following post is somewhat related to the "gay agenda" thread... With additional information...*

10-29-2015, 04:36 PM #2
TonyVanDam
Justiciar
Good opening post. Cool

However, it's not a gay agenda. It's not a LGBT agenda neither. It's an anti-masclinity agenda.

Like I've said in previous thread, the entertainment industry & the fashion industry are the ones responsible for promoting the anti-masclinity agenda. Both industries are trying to tell all men/boys, regardless of their respected sexualities, that being a butch up manly-man mascline man is no longer acceptable.
The following 11 users Like TonyVanDam's post:
  • kandi, Glauben, Tarikko, The Creeper, cookie, , distractobot, Thy Unveiling, celle76, Goku, Trenton

10-29-2015, 05:15 PM #3
Trenton
Justiciar
This "DIAD" thing has been prevalent in entertainment for ages.

For instance, during Shakespearian times, when putting on performances of his plays, men would play all the characters. So, back then, a man was cast as Juliette, and wore a dress. This continued before and after, especially in Asia and Europe, to America, for thousands of years.

Women rarely partook in plays, until the last 200 years.

It definitely is used in some ways to further corruptive messages.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 6 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Tarikko, The Creeper, , Thy Unveiling, X-Maverick, Goku

10-29-2015, 05:21 PM #4
MissMiami
Marshall
Although DIAD has always been used as a guaranteed gag for a laugh in movies and television, I agree with the deeper meaning, that gender-bending ultimately has to do with the baphomet, and the ideas behind it (rebellion and blasphemy).
The following 3 users Like MissMiami's post:
  • , Thy Unveiling, Trenton

10-30-2015, 06:02 AM #5
Annonymous Damsel
Marshall
Yes,the male celebs are forced to cross dress at some point in their career.
The following 6 users Like Annonymous Damsel's post:
  • Tarikko, , Thy Unveiling, Cookie_Monster, Trenton, Goku

10-30-2015, 12:57 PM #6
DiscoStu
Marshall
(10-29-2015, 05:15 PM)Trenton Wrote:  This "DIAD" thing has been prevalent in entertainment for ages.

I recall seeing it often on TV in my youth. Jamie Farr in M*A*S*H, obviously. 

Three's Company, Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley, Night Court, etc. always played for a gag.
The following 6 users Like DiscoStu's post:
  • argus, marsiffany, , Thy Unveiling, Trenton, MissMiami

10-31-2015, 12:32 AM #7
irrationalNinja
Knight
(10-30-2015, 12:57 PM)DiscoStu Wrote:  
(10-29-2015, 05:15 PM)Trenton Wrote:  This "DIAD" thing has been prevalent in entertainment for ages.

I recall seeing it often on TV in my youth. Jamie Farr in M*A*S*H, obviously. 

Three's Company, Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley, Night Court, etc. always played for a gag.

While DIAD has been used as a gag for a long time, what is your perspective on scenes where it is not used for comedic effect or shock value (i.e. Arnold Swarzenegger - Total Recall / Daniel Radcliffe - Harry Potter )? The dress appears on screen for a short time, sometimes only a few seconds (Robert De Niro - Cape Fear), barely enough time for the conscious mind to pick up; or a scene where nothing draws attention to the fact the actor is in a dress, the story moves on and the scene is forgotten.

Some films I watched (before I started seeing DIAD everywhere) and did not consciously recall a dress worn by a male actor until viewed a second time. Even after I was aware of DIAD, there were moments in film (such as Heath Ledger's scene in The Dark Knight) I still did not pick up on until a second viewing.

When DIAD is used subtly (semi-subliminally), the technique does not always register on the conscious mind; however, the subconscious perceives everything. Programming is designed to stream directly into the subconscious, where a message has a greater effect on the psyche.

The effects of programming may not be evident right away. According to a prominent brain wave researcher:
Quote: The horror of television is that the information goes in, but we do not react to it. It goes right into our memory pool and perhaps we react to it later, but we do not know what we are reacting to. When you watch television you are training yourself not to react and so later on, you're doing things without knowing why you're doing them or where they came from.
   - Dr. Erik Peper
See the result of extended exposure to subliminal manipulation such as DIAD in the article posted in the "still don't believe there is a gay agenda?" thread (post #194) describing the alarming rise in teenagers with "gender dysphoria."
This post was last modified: 12-18-2015, 02:40 AM by irrationalNinja. Edit Reason: Typo Fixed
The following 7 users Like irrationalNinja's post:
  • tapirmusic, The Creeper, Thy Unveiling, , distractobot, Vytas, Trenton

A better day Show this Post
11-01-2015, 09:32 PM #8
A better day Unregistered

Also see Carl G. Jung, the mystery schools, alchemy, the

Gospel of Thomas 22b:  ". . . and thus make the male and female the same, so that the male isn't male and the female isn't female".

Cross dressing & gender bending, as an image,  represents  the mystical/magical combination of male & female traits creating a third, or desired, thing.
The following 2 users Like A better day's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Trenton

11-02-2015, 03:25 AM #9
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
In relation to the girls/genderbending, I must say two things:

1) Amanda Bynes was adorable and hilarious in She's the Man

2) Some girls make adrodgeny very, very alluring. Shane from The L Word could Turn damn near any chick even in the real world looking like she did in the early seasons. I totally spaced out on the rest of that point, mind drifting thinking of some very lovely adrodgenous women.

As for DIAD, I totally forgot about Joker in a dress briefly. He really pulled that off in a badass way!

As for transgenders, drag queens, etc I think they're in a category all their own. That world can be pretty complicated and confusing to people not really in it. I have friends in that world and I'm always asking questions. Things that make sense to them "there's lots of straight drag queens." confuse me. What does that make the women who love their girly dressing men? I wouldn't want to have a boyfriend who's more like a girlfriend... especially when there's plenty of lesbians who'd be more like a boyfriend than some sissy boy. Meh. Everyone deserves love, I suppose.

But Heath's Joker as a nurse was very badass indeed. He pulled that off like he wasn't even wearing it. I love that! Then again, he truly was the only thing worth watching in that crap movie. Damn shame what They did to him.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 2 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • The Creeper,

11-02-2015, 05:18 AM #10
cookie
Marshall
OMG
Women wearing trousers/pants !!!

So wrong Big Grin

Your beliefs don't make you a better person,
Your behaviour does.
The following 3 users Like cookie's post:
  • argus, justsomegirl,