#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
2013 Kardashian Xmas Card - the foretelling of Caitlyn Jenner.

06-04-2015, 02:13 PM #1
shli
Squire
who remembers the VC article about the 2013 Kardashian xmas card photographed by David Lachapelle? Well as creepy as it is to begin with I already thought it was odd that none of the other Kardashian men/spouses (scott, Lamar, Kanye) were included but Bruce was inserted to the very right looking like he was trapped in a tank. Pretty foretelling about today's news with Caitlyn isn't it?!?!?!? Too strange...
The "science project" meme is greatly uncalled for but the fact that he's trapped inside a tank looking terrified kind of screams out to me.İmage

Edit: This had been on my mind for a few weeks so as soon as I saw the VC forums were online I posted it, and didn't notice until a couple hours later it's briefly mentioned in a different Bruce Jenner post, so sorry in advance to those certain people that get annoyed by that type of thing.

Original VC article:
http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/ka...-industry/

This post was last modified: 06-04-2015, 08:07 PM by shli. Edit Reason: Posted

stand for something or fall for anything.

06-04-2015, 03:38 PM #2
spirited_away
Squire
That is really weird. Not to mention the fact that there was a full episode/special dedicated to interviewing the family on how they felt about Bruce's decision. My mother was actually sympathetic about the family and I was appalled. At this point, I'm confused. I understand they want the money and the fame but...what else is pushing this family to these drastic measures?

"You think too much about the time you have left - You don't spend it living."  Heart

06-04-2015, 08:04 PM #3
shli
Squire
(06-04-2015, 03:38 PM)spirited_away Wrote:  That is really weird. Not to mention the fact that there was a full episode/special dedicated to interviewing the family on how they felt about Bruce's decision. My mother was actually sympathetic about the family and I was appalled. At this point, I'm confused. I understand they want the money and the fame but...what else is pushing this family to these drastic measures?

Or "who"... The momager, Kris Jenner. Lol

06-05-2015, 09:20 AM #4
CountDracula
Marshall
Interesting that Bruce was the only man in the photo. Now it is all women.

06-05-2015, 10:04 AM #5
SabethaPenguin
Marshall
(06-05-2015, 09:20 AM)CountDracula Wrote:  Interesting that Bruce was the only man in the photo. Now it is all women.

There's the little boy too actually, lying all dead next to eum.. Damn sorry peeps I only know Kim I'm afraid.. He's on the couch in the middle of the pic.

“The world outside had its own rules, and those rules were not human.”

06-05-2015, 10:35 AM #6
shli
Squire
(06-05-2015, 10:04 AM)SabethaPenguin Wrote:  
(06-05-2015, 09:20 AM)CountDracula Wrote:  Interesting that Bruce was the only man in the photo. Now it is all women.

There's the little boy too actually, lying all dead next to eum.. Damn sorry peeps I only know Kim I'm afraid.. He's on the couch in the middle of the pic.

Yeah Sabetha youre right..... mason is in there, NOTHING about this picture is Christmas-y, especially his dead looking pose

06-05-2015, 11:24 AM #7
SabethaPenguin
Marshall
Quote:Yeah Sabetha youre right..... mason is in there, NOTHING about this picture is Christmas-y, especially his dead looking pose

That one shocked me the most tbh. But again, I never saw Keeping up with the Kardashians. Not sure if the quest for symbolism I love so much will be enough to sit trough it Tongue

“The world outside had its own rules, and those rules were not human.”

06-05-2015, 07:52 PM #8
hzlnut.latte
Squire
Is it bad that I can just imagine hearing in the news that Khloe and Mason have died in a car accident.. ?  Undecided