#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Floating city seen over China

Abracadabra Show this Post
10-18-2015, 02:30 PM #1
Abracadabra Unregistered

Just ran across this article about that thousands of people in China have reported seeing a city form in the sky.
Mirage?.. or are they playing tricks on us? Dodgy

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/61...bove-China
The following 2 users Like Abracadabra's post:
  • , Scimitar

10-18-2015, 02:35 PM #2
Riddler
Chaplain
(10-18-2015, 02:30 PM)Abracadabra Wrote:  Just ran across this article about that thousands of people in China have reported seeing a city form in the sky.
Mirage?.. or are they playing tricks on us? Dodgy

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/61...bove-China

ah, a youtube vid with computer narration. MUST BE LEGIT

oh, on second thought, no - it's a visual special effect. that's all. and it got hoaxed.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 3 users Like Riddler's post:
  • , Goku, Scimitar

10-18-2015, 03:14 PM #3
Scimitar
Grand Commander
3D compositing is easy as anything these days.

Big Grin take any filmed footage, track it in 3D space inside of After Effects, open up the Element 3D plugin from VideoCopilot, import an .OBJ file and then go thru the motions, make it 3D in After Effects, add to tracked plane and voila - now just worry about lights shadows and grading - badabing badaboom.

Scimi
This post was last modified: 10-18-2015, 03:15 PM by Scimitar.

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 5 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • , Goku, Tarikko, Trenton, X-Maverick

10-19-2015, 02:54 PM #4
Songbird516
Marshall
Thought this was a n interesting perspective.
The following 1 user Likes Songbird516's post:
  •

Abracadabra Show this Post
10-19-2015, 04:43 PM #5
Abracadabra Unregistered

Yes, of coarse it´s computer generated graphic projected on the sky as a hologram. The question is why? What is the purpose?
And the first thing that came to my mind was for example they could fake the return of Jesus, which many christians believe will come down from heaven riding a cloud or something like that accompanied by some angels to the sounds of trumpets and all that stuff... Well, piece of cake I imagine!

Or they could fake any other god or alien or guru or whatever depending on location, religon and beliefs and so forth.

And when googled "project blue beam" that seems to involve just that to a large degree.
Had never heard of Blue beam before. Think I have to dig deeper into this hole. Tongue
The following 3 users Like Abracadabra's post:
  • tapirmusic, Scimitar,

10-19-2015, 07:28 PM #6
Lisa
Chaplain
(10-19-2015, 04:43 PM)Abracadabra Wrote:  Yes, of coarse it´s computer generated graphic projected on the sky as a hologram. The question is why? What is the purpose?
And the first thing that came to my mind was for example they could fake the return of Jesus, which many christians believe will come down from heaven riding a cloud or something like that accompanied by some angels to the sounds of trumpets and all that stuff... Well, piece of cake I imagine!

Or they could fake any other god or alien or guru or whatever depending on location, religon and beliefs and so forth.

And when googled "project blue beam" that seems to involve just that to a large degree.
Had never heard of Blue beam before. Think I have to dig deeper into this hole.  Tongue

Have you seen also that there are strange trumpet noises in various places too? Project blue beam is interesting.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8
The following 2 users Like Lisa's post:
  • Trenton,

10-19-2015, 07:40 PM #7
Scimitar
Grand Commander
if it was real, youtube would be inundated with millions of videos from China - the Chinese are infamous for capturing everything they see on camera, as the stereotype sits. I'd say, if there was even no truth to that, we'd still have at least a few thousand independent videos up on youtube showing the same floating city from various angles... but nope.

fake.

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 3 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Trenton, Glauben, Tarikko

A better day Show this Post
10-19-2015, 10:03 PM #8
A better day Unregistered

Symbolically I see these two recent extreme images connected.  No matter how the first image was created, we have:
City descending from clouds.

Then, this next one:  
Temple rising from Lake.  (I know technically it is a reservoir that is drying up, but that just adds another layer.)
http://www.accuweather.com/en/features/t...r/53080721

City & Temple are human constructions for human organization.  While the clouds and lake are natural water containers. One above, one below.  
Jung and others consider water features to represent the collective unconscious.  Just syncing ---
The following 1 user Likes A better day's post:
  • Scimitar

10-20-2015, 06:59 AM #9
Emerald
Chaplain
Project Blue Beam: Yes, the Gov’t Researched Projecting Holograms of God as a Mass Psyop

http://www.activistpost.com/2015/10/proj...psyop.html

When Seeing and Hearing Isn't Believing

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/nat...020199.htm

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin

10-20-2015, 08:54 AM #10
Scimitar
Grand Commander
it's not blue beam.

For blue beam to work, you need a receiver plane (axis) to reference from, which cannot be done in the sky because the plane of axis would have to literally be as huge as the region for it to work.

It is after all - a hologram.

But in the case of the city pic above, I doubt it is a hologram, simply because we'd have thousands more pics from all angles from thousands of people who would have witnessed it.

Thing is, we don't.

It's shopped. Planar tracked insertion in post edit.

here is a demo of blue beam in action:

Scimi
This post was last modified: 10-20-2015, 08:56 AM by Scimitar.

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 1 user Likes Scimitar's post:
  • Vulpes.rex