#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Netanyahu ordered to hasten the coming of the Jewish 'Messiah'.. *Revealing Footage!*

10-15-2015, 04:53 PM #1
flowoftruth
Peasant

This post was last modified: 10-15-2015, 04:56 PM by flowoftruth.
The following 4 users Like flowoftruth's post:
  • Goku, Tarikko, Serendipity, Scimitar

10-15-2015, 05:36 PM #2
Scimitar
Grand Commander
Salaam sister flowoftruth,

The video where the rabbi is asking Nutty Yahoo about the Moschiach - is strictly referring to Ad Dajjal. Just a headsup.

There are many more videos like this.

One which really got me smiling was this one:

Koreaaaaa - ancient name for the nation is Goguryeo - on its shoulder is the landmass known as Magadan. Trace back the morphology and you get Gog and Magog.

Scimi
This post was last modified: 10-15-2015, 07:35 PM by Scimitar.

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 2 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Tarikko, Serendipity

10-15-2015, 05:52 PM #3
Serendipity
Justiciar
Just when you think they can't get worse.. Undecided

"Happiness only real when shared" - Christopher McCandless
The following 2 users Like Serendipity's post:
  • Tarikko, Scimitar

10-15-2015, 05:56 PM #4
Serendipity
Justiciar
(10-15-2015, 05:36 PM)Scimitar Wrote:  Salaam sister Serendipity,

The video where the rabbi is asking Nutty Yahoo about the Moschiach - is strictly referring to Ad Dajjal. Just a headsup.

Koreaaaaa - ancient name for the nation is Goguryeo - on its shoulder is the landmass known as Magadan. Trace back the morphology and you get Gog and Magog.

Scimi

Wa alaikum el salam Scimi,

What's really funny is all of this it going to bite them back.  Tongue 

Let them try to hasten his 'arrival' as much as they want. There is an Arabic saying that goes like "I want and you want, but God does what He wants'. So I guess is applies here.
This post was last modified: 10-15-2015, 06:06 PM by Serendipity.

The following 3 users Like Serendipity's post:
  • Tarikko, celle76, Scimitar

10-15-2015, 06:00 PM #5
Scimitar
Grand Commander
Who'd have thought - Korea Big Grin

Jerusalem's leading Rabbi isn't fearing the nations mentioned in Ezekiel 38, nope - he is fearing Korea.

And I believe he has good reason to... we all should, Christians and Muslims too.

We all know that it's the bankers who control government, right?

Guess who the president of the World Bank is? A Korean named Jim Yong Kim... you know who the chief of the UN is? Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, another Korean.... now think, the USA is currently whipped between having a failing currency (especially after China's recent stunt), being stuck puppeteering for Israel whilst Israeli officials have claimed that the USA is a subservient slave to Israel - this no doubt pissed off the Yanks in Congress... and so the Yanks pulled the coat tails of the World Bank and small wonder why the Jewish Rabbi is now fearing a backlash.

What we don't realise yet, is that if the Rabbi is right, it's not just the Jews who will be targetted, no... the Koreans are an irreligious folk - shamans since the dawn of history - Godless... if they attack the middle east (which includes Israel) then recognise they will kill with impunity, their rockets, missiles and nukes will not discriminate who they kill.

And that will be the trigger for a real armageddon/malhama scenario.

No one saw this coming?

Scimi
This post was last modified: 10-15-2015, 06:02 PM by Scimitar.

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
  • Tarikko, The Creeper

10-15-2015, 06:05 PM #6
Scimitar
Grand Commander
(10-15-2015, 05:56 PM)Serendipity Wrote:  Wa alaikum el salam Scimi,

What's really funny is all of this is going to bite them back.  Tongue 

Let them try to hasten his 'arrival' as much as they want. There is an Arabic saying that goes like "I want and you want, but God does what He wants'. So I guess is applies here.

Reminds me of the ayah from the Qur'an:

Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah. - Qur'an 8:3

Ameen to that!

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 3 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Tarikko, The Creeper, Serendipity

10-15-2015, 06:08 PM #7
Serendipity
Justiciar
(10-15-2015, 06:05 PM)Scimitar Wrote:  
(10-15-2015, 05:56 PM)Serendipity Wrote:  Wa alaikum el salam Scimi,

What's really funny is all of this is going to bite them back.  Tongue 

Reminds me of the ayah from the Qur'an:

Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah. - Qur'an 8:3

Ameen to that!

Scimi

Ameen Scimi,

You are encouraging me to learn more and more about our religion, thank you for that Smile

God bless you.

• Tarikko, The Creeper, Scimitar

10-15-2015, 06:11 PM #8
Serendipity
Justiciar
(10-15-2015, 06:00 PM)Scimitar Wrote:  Who'd have thought - Korea Big Grin

Jerusalem's leading Rabbi isn't fearing the nations mentioned in Ezekiel 38, nope - he is fearing Korea.

And I believe he has good reason to... we all should, Christians and Muslims too.

We all know that it's the bankers who control government, right?

Guess who the president of the World Bank is? A Korean named Jim Yong Kim... you know who the chief of the UN is? Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, another Korean.... now think, the USA is currently whipped between having a failing currency (especially after China's recent stunt), being stuck puppeteering for Israel whilst Israeli officials have claimed that the USA is a subservient slave to Israel - this no doubt pissed off the Yanks in Congress... and so the Yanks pulled the coat tails of the World Bank and small wonder why the Jewish Rabbi is now fearing a backlash.

What we don't realise yet, is that if the Rabbi is right, it's not just the Jews who will be targetted, no... the Koreans are an irreligious folk - shamans since the dawn of history - Godless... if they attack the middle east (which includes Israel) then recognise they will kill with impunity, their rockets, missiles and nukes will not discriminate who they kill.

And that will be the trigger for a real armageddon/malhama scenario.

No one saw this coming?

Scimi

If i told you all about the war scenarios that the people in the Middle East are talking about, you will laugh out loud.

But yea, everyone has this feeling that we are edging closer and closer, and all the major signs of the judgement day are happening, so who knows..

• Tarikko, The Creeper, Scimitar

10-15-2015, 06:19 PM #9
Scimitar
Grand Commander
Shukran sister Serendipity Smile

It's very strange - I studied Surah Al Kahf ayahs 83-99 and the ayah in Al Anbiyah regarding Gog and Magog... took 7 years, and plenty of help from people across the world - the things I have discovered, blow my mind and I see the whole roadmap.

Many Muslims believe that Gog and Magog have yet to be released from behind the barrier of Dhul Qarnayn, that Gog Magog are walled up from the rest of humanity - I say this idea is stupid for two very simple reasons.

1) Surah Al Kahf mentions that the Gog Magog were sealed away only from the tribe that lived at the foot of the mountain pass... so only that tribe were protected.

2) The hadeeth of Muhammad pbuh attributed to his wife Zainab bint Jahsh - the one which starts off with "Woe to the Arabs, for a calamity befalls you, today a hole has been made in the barrier of dhul qarnayn" - do you know it?

I'm not sure how to proceed here - it all depends on what you may or may not know.

Scimi
This post was last modified: 10-15-2015, 06:20 PM by Scimitar.

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
  • Tarikko, Serendipity

10-15-2015, 06:29 PM #10
celle76
Justiciar
(10-15-2015, 05:56 PM)Serendipity Wrote:  
(10-15-2015, 05:36 PM)Scimitar Wrote:  Salaam sister Serendipity,

Scimi

Wa alaikum el salam Scimi,

What's really funny is all of this it going to bite them back.  Tongue 

Wow..! I heard that Gog and Magog would come from the Kazakstan area but this seems to make more sense . Great video..!
This post was last modified: 10-15-2015, 06:30 PM by celle76. Edit Reason: spelling error
The following 2 users Like celle76's post:
  • Tarikko, Scimitar