#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Project Monarch

06-04-2015, 10:15 AM #1
BallyHena
Peasant
Do we have any evidence for it's existence ? Bill Colby had this say allegedly : ""There was no particular program called 'Monarch,' contrary to what you want to think. 'Monarch' was merely a name that some participants in the program -- who knew very little about it, other than from their own limited participation -- were given to identify themselves. But, as far as the CIA was concerned, there was no such program named 'Monarch.'"

06-04-2015, 10:16 AM #2
RiderOfKarma
Marshall
(06-04-2015, 10:15 AM)BallyHena Wrote:  Do we have any evidence for it's existence ? Bill Colby had this say allegedly : ""There was no particular program called 'Monarch,' contrary to what you want to think. 'Monarch' was merely a name that some participants in the program -- who knew very little about it, other than from their own limited participation -- were given to identify themselves. But, as far as the CIA was concerned, there was no such program named 'Monarch.'"

Can I get a link to the quote please? Strange to catch anyone in the public sphere ever talking about this stuff.
This post was last modified: 06-04-2015, 10:17 AM by RiderOfKarma.

06-04-2015, 10:19 AM #3
BallyHena
Peasant
(06-04-2015, 10:16 AM)RiderOfKarma Wrote:  
(06-04-2015, 10:15 AM)BallyHena Wrote:  Do we have any evidence for it's existence ? Bill Colby had this say allegedly : ""There was no particular program called 'Monarch,' contrary to what you want to think. 'Monarch' was merely a name that some participants in the program -- who knew very little about it, other than from their own limited participation -- were given to identify themselves. But, as far as the CIA was concerned, there was no such program named 'Monarch.'"

Its from The Franklin Cover up by John De Camp.

Can I get a link to the quote please? Strange to catch anyone in the public sphere ever talking about this stuff.

06-28-2015, 08:34 PM #4
zenith
Marshall

The name is irrelevant. I myself have heard it be called a number of different things. The fact still remains that the practice is very real. People are traumatized, forced to dissociate, mind controlled, and made to develop alters, (among other things) by the cult. It is horrific and has been done (and is being done) to many, many people.